M & P Floral and Event Production Reviews

25 | Roselle, IL

25 Reviews for M & P Floral and Event Production

25 M & P Floral and Event Production Reviews

Jaclyn · Married on 07/31/2017

WOW! Such an amazing experience working with M&P Floral. Paul was amazing and very easy to work with. We were recommended to him by a family friend. We started working with him quite some time before the wedding and he constantly stayed in touch to make sure that everything was up to date with what we wanted for our wedding. Walking into our venue was like a fairytale that came to life! The flowers completely surpassed our expectations and were the most beautiful flower centerpieces that we have ever seen in our lives. We couldn't be more happier and would recommend M&P Floral for any wedding or event!!!! We will definitely be using them for all of our events in the future! Thank you M&P, you have no idea how you made us feel on the most important day of our lives.

Crystal · Married on 07/12/2014

Paul and his team were amazing!!! From the church to the reception, everything was absolutely perfect!! Paul was so easy to work with and accommodated all our needs with ease. After going to many other vendors trying to find the best fit for us, I left M&P excited for what was in store. I trusted him and his team to put together my vision and they absolutely did. One of the best parts was the sparklers during our entrance. People are still talking about it!! Thank you M&P for creating an amazing scene for our wedding! Cant wait to work with you all in the future!
    :) Crystal Newman
    7.12.14

Great Service, Very knowledgeable owners, very helpful, lots of suggestions and ideas. We are very satisfied with M&P flowers service. Flowers were fantastic and everything setup to perfection. Thank you guys !

Maryla · Married on 05/17/2014

M & P staff and specially Paul were wonderful to work with and we can't be happier with the final product – the beautiful wedding Ceremony and Reception. Paul was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. He answered all our questions and was very prompt with email responses and return phone calls. We brought in some pictures, and Paul spent a lot of time with us looking through pictures and going over ideas and finally he found a way to give us everything we wanted, and he made it look 10 times better than we could have thought. The bouquets were stunning and the arrangements for the reception were just perfect. We got a lot of compliments from our family and friends. Paul – You and Your wife Margaret are amazingly gifted people and you deserve all the success in world.
    We had up-lighting, high and low centerpieces and an amazing fabric backdrop and stage I couldn't have imagined it better! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend M & P to everyone!
    Thank you again for making my day so memorable.

Karolina · Married on 11/16/2013

If you are looking for a company to satisfy your wedding needs to the fullest M&P Floral and Event Production is the place for you! The owners of the company Paul and Margaret were so helpful and kind. They were available to contact at all times throughout the day. As all people who are in the process of planning their wedding, everyone knows it is a lot of work. The owners of the company were with me every step of the way! Continually, as many people know everyone has a wedding budget. Paul was able to work with me and figure out the right plan for me. Once the wedding day finally came (just last weekend) and I walked into the church, the decorations left me breathless. At the banquet hall, I was even more amazed! The lights and draperies made the flowers and center pieces really stand out. I was worried about how it was going to look at first, but Paul reassured me that it would look amazing. And he was right! It was all I could ask for and so much more. I was immensely pleased and most likely everyone at the wedding is definitely going to recommend M&P Floral and Event Production to all their friends once their wedding day comes around!

THERESA · Married on 10/05/2013

Working with M&P from the beginning was just fantastic! Paul explored many ideas with us from the beginning to find a perfect combination of flowers that we wanted. As the day came closer Paul reminded me of the items I still had to bring in or to do. This was great because with planning a wedding so many things can be forgotten so it was wonderful to have someone remind me of what things I still have to do. In addition, Paul probably redrew my floor plan about 5 times before we actually finalized one we liked! It was so great to have someone trying to make something we would LOVE not just like. When I walked into our church, everything was breathtaking. The flowers had been as promised (even better). Furthermore, when we got the banquet hall, it was just stunning. The lighting, drapery, flowers....BEAUTIFUL. There weren't any surprises with M&P floral and they were my favorite vendors to work with. Working with a friendly and dedicated vendor makes the planning go by so much more smoothly and easier, and this was definetly true with M&P Floral. I keep getting compliments and will only continue to recommended M & P Floral to family and friends. THANK YOU for making my day beautiful and marvelous!

• U

Urszula · Married on 09/21/2013

My wedding was September 21, 2013 and I couldn't be happier with M&P flowers. Paul was extremely professional and great to work with. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Paul also did a great job with the uplighting for my banquet hall. His services played a great part in making my wedding day perfect. Thank u M&P!!!!

M&P Art Flowers, Roselle, IL ***It gets a 10!**** Ask Paul to see our pictures you will love them!
    I was referred by a few people to go to Paul. When I pulled up to his hard to find space, I was expecting a huge flower shop, Not so, a little space and a man with a big heart, Paul. He was so helpful and easy to work with. He really helped pull together the right color tone for my Daughters wedding. He helped us stay in our budget and get exactly what we wanted. He did not pressure us and make wonderful suggestions. The connection was made!

The flowers were outstanding. Our simple little church came alive with his work. Beautiful Runner with rose petals, huge bows on pews and the Flowers, BEAUTIFUL!!. I love looking at our pictures because of your flowers! The flowers were perfectly placed.
    BANQUET HALL: Just Perfect, BEAUTIFUL! Lovely tall table center pieces with a sparkler explosion for the Bride and Groom. A wonderful surprise for all. FRESH rose petals perfectly places on all tables.

The Brides bouquet was so fresh and beautiful. My daughter loved her flowers she did not want to put them down. The brides maids OH so perfect, and our little flower girl ball, WOW!

No need to look any further, give Paul a call. I can't wait till my other two kids get married just to see Paul make our wedding come alive again.... Thanks so Much , you made our wedding perfect.
    Thanks for convincing me to keep that center piece on the table near the door. Your were Right. It is the only one the photographer got in our pictures. (now for that review of them );{
    You get a 10 from me, forget the 5.
    Jolene Cataudella
    Mother of the Bride
    I have mailed you a photo of our beautiful flowers! Thanks Paul....

Linda · Married on 05/26/2013

My wedding was on 5/26/2013. After meeting with several wedding floral/design companies we made the decision to go with M&P. This was the best decision we made!!! I would recommend them to anyone because I truly feel like they are professionals within this space. They know what they’re doing and deliver what they promise. Somewhere in the process, I realized that the most important thing is not getting trying to price compare or compare these vendors against each other, it's about finding someone that understands the vision of what you want and that gives you a realistic expectation of what that will cost you to make your dream come true. You have to trust them with the most important day in your life. After all, you only have one chance to get this right. We spent a lot of time with Paul discussing what we wanted for our multidimensional multi-cultural wedding and he promised that he could make that happen for us. When we saw the sample of our centerpiece a few weeks before the wedding, we were both in love. It exceeded our expectations but nothing could've prepared us for how beautiful everything would be on the day of! Paul & Margaret and team did a phenomenal job. Despite us being off schedule a little (some venue issues & just being a little late), they still delivered everything when they were supposed to and were right there waiting to jump in and get ready for their next set up or clean up whenever they were supposed to with pleasant attitudes just getting the job done. My guests continue to rave about each piece of the decor even months after the wedding (flowers, lighting, chuppah, etc). I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to use them for any floral or decor needs that I have in the future. I really don't know why anyone would go with anyone else! Thank you SO MUCH again for everything Paul & Team! We will never forget how you came through on all your promises to make our special day so beautiful and unforgettable!

Hillary · Married on 04/06/2013

Gorgeous and very easy to use, even though I was a little stressed if I could do this without a hired florist. Great way to save money and get gorgeous flowers. Mine lasted for at least a week after the wedding.

Randy · Married on 02/16/2013

I was very happy with the flowers I ordered for our private wedding in Chicago. The flowers were beautiful, and shipped to the hotel two days prior to our wedding. Wedding by MP provided good instructions on how to handle the flowers, and we also chatted with them online prior to ordering the flowers. One of the flowers in the wrist corsage was broken, so we emailed a picture and they sent a replacement flower the next day, at no extra charge, and in good time before our wedding.

John · Married on 01/12/2013

The flowers were beautiful!! They were able to create centerpieces that were unique and completely fit my style.They helped me pick out in season flowers and stick to my budget. The proposal came with pictures of the flowers we had chosen and they help me make a few adjustments along the way (adding to the church arrangement and other small things). They worked with my church and reception to make sure everything was there on time and picked up in time as well. I had so many comments on how beautiful and amazing the bouquets, boutonnières, altar arrangement, reception arrangements and centerpieces were. I just can't say enough about how fabulous they are.

We definitely recommend them, based on the time they spent with us and on their attention to detail. Their ideas are truly original and they pride themselves on customizing flowers (rather than doing what has always been done). They may not be the least expensive of others out there, but they definitely provide excellent quality work and do not skimp or use any "filler" flowers.

I could not have asked for a better experience! Due to some issues, I was looking for a florist a month before my wedding day. I requested a quote online, and received a reply e-mail within a day. Due to the time crunch I needed an appointment fast. Not only did they accept to meet with me that same day, they stayed late and waited for me until I got off work! They did an excellent job and were always one step ahead in anticipating my wishes.

• F

Fumiko · Married on 12/01/2012

the flowers were very beautiful, personalized just as i had wanted, delivered perfectly on time. very beautiful arrangements and great way to save some money. MP people were very helpful. thanks

Carry · Married on 11/17/2012

I loved my flowers on my wedding day. They worked with me when I changed my mind a couple of times. They were very patient all the way. They were able to give me so many great ideas and I really loved my flowers at my wedding! I went from knowing nothing about flowers to appreciating the different kinds and what you can do with them. They were just fantastic and I would go with her all over again if I had to!

Carroll · Married on 10/20/2012

The combination of creativity, service, professionalism and value is the reason I would recommend them again and again!

• Z

Zula · Married on 10/20/2012

My flowers were beautiful !!!! This company did an Amazing job. My flower are lasting forever ;)

Cori · Married on 08/18/2012

They knew exactly what I was looking for and made it 10 times more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! Most amazing centerpieces and bouquets I have ever seen!

Toya · Married on 07/28/2012

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I went with 2 different looks (for the ceremony and the reception) and they absolutely nailed both looks. The centerpieces, ceremony decor, bouquets, and bouts were beyond what I expected. They were also very reasonably priced and attentive to my budget needs. I feel that my money was very well spent. I could not have been happier with the results.

Stefani · Married on 07/28/2012

Everything promised is what I received and more!! The customer service is exceptional, the value is unmatched (that I could find) and at the end of it all my flowers were perfect! I was so sad I couldn't keep my flowers longer and people thought the flowers were fake they looked so good.

Christel · Married on 06/30/2012

We are still receiving compliments for the beautiful and unique floral designs and table settings at our reception! The wedding was far beyond anything Jonathan and I could have dreamed or hoped for. We highly recommend M&P Floral to anyone looking to set their wedding apart from the norm.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2010

If I could rate them higher than a 5 I would. From the first time I met with Paul & Margaret I knew I had to work with them. I was telling them what flowers/colors I liked and Margaret began sketching our designs for my centerpieces. When they dropped off our bouquets at my Mom's she started crying, they did an absolutely amazing job. It was everything I dreamed of and more. After the wedding I kept my bouquet in the fridge for a week and then decided to have it preserved and the flowers were still fresh and smelled great. I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were.

Teena · Married on 09/11/2010

All of our wedding flowers were spectacular. Every Bouquet, boutonniere, every center piece was magnificent. Our guests were take pictures of our centerpieces and posting them on facebook because they have never seen anything like them before. When my husband and I had our first consultation with Paul we knew we wanted to use him. I went there with a concept and left with the same one but BETTER! Paul took in everything I wanted and expanded on with and landed under our budget. We purchased the in door fireworks that are knew to his business and they were to die for. Our wedding was a buzz because of the uniqueness of Paul and Mary’s work! YOU MUST USE THEM!

M&P Art Flowers: A true Art of Flowers. Paul is so helpful in suggesting flowers and colors. Reasonable pricing. Gorgeous work! WOW. Hard place to find so call ahead and make an appointment.They also will help plan the look of your day. The flowers are one of the most important details to your special day!

Sept 1st 2013