M. Muncy Studios Reviews

11 | Clawson, MI

11 Reviews for M. Muncy Studios

11 M. Muncy Studios Reviews

Jacki · Married on 09/29/2018

Madalyn is amazing! I found her on The Knot, and the second I saw her website I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding! From our very first meeting, literally 6 days after we got engaged, I felt so comfortable with her. She is so easy to work with, and her photos speak for themselves. For our engagement pictures, I gave her a general idea of locations I was interested in. She took my ideas and ran with it and we got some amazing pictures. Her and her husband Josh were working, but it was more like hanging out with friends for a few hours. We felt so comfortable with them. Leading up to my wedding, Madalyn kept in great contact and made sure all my questions were answered. She helped me create the day of timeline, and was totally fine with my admittedly too long "must have" list. On my wedding day, she went into work mode and made sure everything looked perfect. She got every shot on my list, and many additional shots I sprung on her in the moment. I got a preview of my photos the very next day and I couldn't be happier. I would love to work with Madalyn again in the future!

M. Muncy Studios 1

Brandy · Married on 09/22/2018

We had M. Muncy do our engagment pictures, we had warned her that we have never done pictures before and are very awkward, we repeated that statement more times than I can count. But as soon as the session started and our kids were running around we felt at ease she let me and my fiance just be us and guided us in the right direction. She made it fun and comfortable, she let our kids be kids and was the best experience I could have imagined! Our Pictures turned out AMAZING! I love the how natural they are and I can't wait for our wedding just in a short while!

Renee · Married on 09/08/2018

Madalyn is amazing! She and her husband were so professional and fun to work with. Madalyn was so organized and captured every shot I wanted and then much more. Being an out of state bride, I was a little stressed about planning, but Madalyn was always available by email or phone to help me with timeline planning and any questions I had. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and she helped me stay calm and really enjoy the moment. She really made me and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera and to have fun with it. Madalyn is so talented and I absolutely love her style. The preview photos turned out amazing and I can't wait to see the rest! I'll definitely be flying all the way back to MI just to work with Madalyn again when its time for maternity and baby photos!

Leanne · Married on 08/17/2018

Madalyn is FANTASTIC. From the beginning, she was easy to talk to, down to earth, organized, and asked us all the right questions to help us figure out exactly what we wanted from our photos. Madalyn is the perfect combination of being organized and flexible. She made sure everything was planned out beforehand and we were all set to go. Then our wedding day came and we had awful weather predictions. She called us early that morning, offered us some plan B options and came up with a plan for us. Then Madalyn arrived to take photos... and we changed the plan on her! The weather was now set to be beautiful- let me tell you, Madalyn went with the flow yet made SURE that we got our 'must have' pictures. We are so thankful she was able to work with us when things kept changing back and forth. She made us laugh and not feel awkward at all when actually taking our non-candid photos... which is important when you've never taken wedding photos before :) The morning after(!), Madalyn sent us some 'sneak peeks'. She made sure that specific photos we said we wanted/ were excited about were even included in those! Did I mention the photos were AMAZING?! We're incredibly happy we hired M. Muncy Studios for our big day!

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2017

She was so amazing! Made me and my family feel so comfortable. Plus side my boys loved her and thats hard to do lol.
    Pics were fantastic and received them in great time! Can't wait till my wedding!

Shelley · Married on 09/23/2017

I wish I could give more stars! We hired Madalyn just 12 days before our wedding after our original photographer flaked out. Of course, I was a frantic bride and Madalyn was so comforting. After our initial meeting she went and checked out our church and picture locations and did all the work for us... when we got there she had tons of ideas that I would have never thought of and was able to pose the bridal party so easily. Her husband, Josh got ready with the boys and was our second shooter for the day. They are an awesome team to work with. We had compiled a list together of the photos that I wanted and she made sure that we had every single one of them. I had a preview of my photos before noon the next day which was so nice. No one could believe I already had photos to look at. I got my whole digital album back very promptly and they are all amazing. There are so many creative photos and most of them are in black and white and color which is nice. I got way more photos than I expected and could not be more happy with how they came out. I would recommend Madalyn to absolutely anyone! I can't wait to use her in the future for family photos. My only regret is that I didn't hire her earlier so she could have done my engagement photos also! We are currently working on an album of our photos and can't wait to see how it turns out!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

M. Muncy Studios is amazing! I was absolutely confident in their work and was comforted on the day of that everything was taken of and had no worries. We cancelled our photographer just to go with them!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

To put it simply, M. Muncy Studios is AMAZING. The night before my wedding day, there was a huge snowstorm that blanketed the park where we'd planned to do our first look. When I was getting ready, everyone was telling me we'd need to change the first look location, and I was getting super worked up about it. Madalyn and her husband Josh, who is also her assistant, heard all of this and quietly headed to the park ahead of time reassuring me to meet them there just like we'd planned. When I pulled up, the entire winding walkway had been shoveled by Josh and my husband was already waiting for me! The first look photos we took at the park were absolutely STUNNING just like all of our photos were. It's just so special to me that Madalyn and Josh cared enough to make my first look dreams come true when they could've just as easily suggested a new location. My husband and I cherish our wedding photos, and I would highly suggest M. Muncy Studios to anyone who wants a team that truly cares about making your wedding day and photos perfect.

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Madalyn is so easy to work with and she really does great work. She took a few photos on my wedding day while getting ready and I liked them so much more than the photos my photographer (who I hired) gave me. She also took our family photos and while we didn't get too much time because of the weather, she got some beautiful shots that I will love forever.

Brandy · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedsing day has came and gone. But i cant stop looking at juat our sneak peaks. They are unbelievable. Madalyn handled our crazy day with such patience and kindness even with a dreaa malfunctuon thwoung everything we had planned out the window. But honestly whats really planned in our life so it fit our famiky perfectly. I cant wait to see more gorgeous pictures. They are juat heart wrenchingly beautiful. Thank you so much madalyn❤

M. Muncy Studios 2