M.Inés Photography Reviews

65 | Carolina, PR

65 Reviews for M.Inés Photography

• Jesus

Jesus Vazquez · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Phenomenal service and a high quality product

I hired Maydeline for a surprise engagement proposal in Vieques and since the beginning she was on board with the ideas I had, suggested some of her own and was available for any questions/suggestions I might have regarding the surprise event. When the day arrived, she exceeded expectations by not only blending in through the day, but also by snapping great pictures of us on the ferry and on other occasions when she found the chance. Once I proposed, she was very professional, gave us our space and then was really friendly to the both of us. I honestly could not have asked for a better service.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Genniffer

Genniffer Payano · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Genniffer y Ismael Wedding

Tengo el placer de conocer de esta GRAN fotógrafa desde hace mucho, como una excelente madre en el colegio donde trabajé, gracias a eso pude seguir como crecía su don para capturar momentos. El día que mi esposo me comprometió lo primero que hice fue buscar a Maydeline porque TENIA que ser ella quien capturara ese día tan impórtate y no me equivoque, toda una profesional paciente, amable, talentosa y podría seguir. Nos ayudo hasta en aquello que no le correspondía, los niños se sintieron en total confianza y cómodos ante la cámara gracias a su forma de tratarlos, estuvo pendiente a cada detalle, nos hizo sentir en total confianza. Sin duda la recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Estamos más que felices con nuestras fotografías de boda y sus servicios.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Patsy Manzanares · Married on 02/21/2020

Wedding re-shoot

I was unhappy with my wedding pictures (from another photographer) and thankfully Maydeline came highly recommended. She really made this a beautiful corrective experience! She is so sweet and her passion oozes out of her pores. She went straight into shooting and was willing to go above & beyond to get beautiful pictures. She is so flexible and in less than in a week I have all my pictures in high resolution and color corrected. My husband, family & I are beyond happy we worked with her.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Theana · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent choice!

We hired Maydeline as our wedding photographer for our wedding in January, and absolutely loved her. She was on time, very professional, responsive, and the photos were amazing! We were so surprised by how quickly we received the photos, it was within a week of the wedding. Not to mention the morning after the wedding, she sent us a preview photo that we could immediately share with family and friends. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Ana Alegrett · Married on 01/08/2020

Anita y Alberto (Engagement)

La experiencia con Maydeline fue mágica. No solo tomó fotos espectaculares, sino que también supo conocernos y plasmar nuestra felicidad en imágenes. Gracias Maydeline por tu profesionalismo y cariño! Alberto no pudo escoger a alguien mejor para un día tan especial.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Stephanie Rios · Married on 12/26/2019

The Best !

During both, engagement photos and the wedding day, she made us feel extremely comfortable and confident. She was attentive of all the details and special moments during our wedding day. A genuine, professional, kind and caring person. I could tell she is really invested in all the couples she works with. She is a pleasure to work with. I would choose her a thousand times more. The photos turned out amazing! And they were ready only 2 weeks after the wedding! Without a doubt, I highly recommend M. Ines for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • María

María Flores · Married on 12/21/2019

Excelente trabajo hecho con el corazón

Desde antes de saber que me iba a casar, ya sabía qué fotógrafa quería para ese día. Hace mucho tiempo sigo la calidad de los trabajos de Maydeline, que hablan por sí solos. No es solo una excelente profesional a quien se le nota la pasión por su trabajo, sino que es un ser humano dulce, simple y con quien nos sentimos cómodos en todo momento. GRACIAS por capturar los mejores momentos de nuestro día; 100% recomendada. H+M.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Kiara Ortiz · Married on 12/14/2019

She was amazing

Our experience with Maydeline Inés was great, she is so kind and flexible and made us feel so comfy during all the pictures. We are so happy we chose her. 100% recommended.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Y

Yolanda Lausell Arocho · Married on 11/23/2019

Incredible

La experiencia con Inés fue extraordinaria. Muy profesional y creativa. Hizo del proceso uno muy ameno y fluyó con nuestras ocurrencias.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2019

Excelente me encanto mi sección de fotos de maternidad la mejor!!! Muy profesional, creativa, divertida, paciente y ama su trabajo es muy responsable.

Sent on 11/29/2019

David Soto · Married on 11/17/2019

The Best Experience !

We cant explain, but this is the best photographer in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Jessed

Jessed · Married on 11/09/2019

Espectacular

The experience with M. Inés was espectacular. She was professional and knew exactly what to do in every situation. The quality of her work is stunning and the ability to capture emotions through the photographs is just amazing. She understood all my requests perfectly and she was very calm and patient throughout the whole day. M. Inés, not only you are a great photographer, you are also a great human being. I will recommend her 200%!!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Rafael · Married on 11/02/2019

Excelente fotógrafa!

Nuestra experiencia con Inés fue espectacular! Ofrece un servicio de fotografía muy profesional.
    Siempre con actitud positiva y excelente personalidad. Esta pendiente a los detalles y mantiene buena comunicación (siempre responde a emails, mensajes, llamadas, etc.) Altamente recomendada!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Ayleen Martorell · Married on 10/05/2019

Un 15añero inolvidable

It was very original, unique and his work very good.The 15’s was on show and with the photographer's service it will be an unforgettable day.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Angela Li · Married on 09/21/2019

Most amazing photographer in Puerto Rico

There is no better choice for photographers in Puerto Rico. I have reviewed a number of photographers' portfolios and decided to book Ines. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Ines and her team are so professional and incredibly creative, fun to work with and excellent of making sure each image is perfect. I wasn't good at staging myself for pics and Ines and her team were incredibly helpful posing us, as well as getting us to look beautiful and natural. She has an incredible taste for capturing the right moments with beautiful lights and angels. I will definitely return to her to capture some pregnancy pics in the future. If you are looking for some incredible photoshoot in Puerto Rico, don't hesitate, book Ines. You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Z

Zaira Bravo · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

She is excellent and take care of every detail. Watch for everything. She relieves any concerns because she goes beyond of being a photographer, she becomes your support at that special moment. With the experience she has makes you feel safe. You can feel her kindness as a person and true passion for her work. Thank God that allowed me to have her as our photographer. Too grateful for her life and for her work.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Deborah · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Photography

Maydeline and her assistant are amazing! From the minute I booked with Maydeline her attention to every detail was spot on. I did not meet with her previously due to living in the states but she was recommended by someone else. Her communication was flawless, always communicating with me regarding what I was looking for in our wedding. Always went above and beyond to accommodate my wishes. The day of the wedding both her and her assistant arrived on time and their professionalism truly shined. Pictures were ready exactly 2 weeks after the wedding as promised! I could not be anymore thankful.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Tania

Tania Quinones · Married on 08/24/2019

Excepcional

El profesionalismo y su auténtica personalidad son la combinación perfecta para que su trabajo sea uno óptimo. Sin duda alguna, es una de las mejores en la industria. Hace sentir a sus clientes en plena confianza y más aun, sabe calmar las ansias de un día tan importante para nuestras vidas, pero tan lleno de nervios. La elijo siempre a ojos cerrados.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Valeru

Valeru Delgado · Married on 08/24/2019

La excelencia la distingue

Muy profesional y detallista en su trabajo, capturando los momentos mas especiales para uno y plasmándolos en una foto para recordarlos toda una vida.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jena Cironi · Married on 07/20/2019

Ohio wedding

Maydeline is absolutely amazing!! She is a dear friend, but for our wedding she was so professional and helpful. She is observant to her surroundings to always get the best shot! My vendors all spoke English and she had no problem communicating with them throughout the wedding day! Her work is so well-rounded and the end product is exceptional!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Peter

Peter Garcia · Married on 05/24/2019

Talented, Professional, Caring Photographer and Partner -- Without a Doubt, Highly Recommend for Wedding and Events

I am the groom who benefited from Ines' work. I wrote a review of Ines on my Instagram account, but also wanted to leave a review here. If you wish to see the IG review, please contact Ines and she will share it with you or gladly connect you with me.

Leveraging what I shared on social media, Ines was absolutely amazing -- and I mean that wholeheartedly! She is affordable, talented and a pleasure to work with.

We discovered Ines through our videographer. The original photographer we were considering was not following up with us timely. We constantly needed to reach out to him to get a response to follow up questions, etc. The interaction we had with Ines was completely different.

Ines always responded timely. We knew how busy she was because her social media reflected the many events and activities she was involved with. Yet, she always made herself available to answer our questions and plan out what we envisioned for the wedding. It was an additional pleasure to work with someone who was highly talented as a photographer (which you can tell from pictures and others in her portfolio), but also to work with someone who was (and still is) professional, kind, funny, and overall, felt invested in and connected to the success of our wedding.

We could not have asked for a better photographer and partner. We love Ines very much and hope to work with her again in the future for events or other activities, whether in Puerto Rico or elsewhere.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • F

Frances Arbelaez · Married on 05/04/2019

Fotos de Maternidad

Nuestra experiencia fue excelente. La calidad del trabajo, profesionalismo, puntualidad y amabilidad sobrepasó nuestras expectativas. Maydeline da la milla extra y nos hizo sentir súper cómodos para nuestra sesión de fotos “love story/maternidad”. Súper recomendada!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

Maydeline Became Part of the Family

From the very beginning Maydeline was so kind and communicative. She would randomly send messages saying how exited she was for our wedding and even send pictures of our venue if she was there for another event. She was so sweet in building a relationship with me that when we saw each other on my wedding day if felt like we knew each other for a long time. She was so patient, kind and detailed enough to capture everything on the shot list. Now 2 weeks after the wedding I have all my photos and they’re absolutely gorgeous. I can’t say thank you enough for all of her thoughtfulness and hard work.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lizvette Rivera · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing professional and human being!

We are more than pleased with her work.
    100% recommended

Sent on 12/01/2018

Liliana · Married on 10/05/2018

Maydeline is an amazing professional. As a colleague from the wedding industry she's always happy to collaborate in my projects with an energy and enthusiasm like no other. As a vendor for my clients, she's always eager to make the best day possible for them, and delivers her work/product as quickly as possible. Recommended 100%!

Sent on 10/08/2018