M. Hopple & Co. Reviews

10 | Cincinnati, OH

10 Reviews for M. Hopple & Co.

• Emily

Emily P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great service!

When looking at invitations/stationary I started with some of the typical ones you see advertised online and immediately knew that they were not for me. I reached out to Morgan at M Hopple, we set up a conversation for later that week and got to work on customizing invitations.

I knew Morgan from growing up in Cincinnati, but living in Chicago (and having my wedding here), I thought it would be nice to incorporate something from my hometown.

Morgan made the process so easy for us. She shipped us paper samples (and offered to have my family come into her store) and helped me with every detail. She also made sure we were following proper wedding etiquette, which was much appreciated as I learned I was completely clueless!

Our invitations were beautiful! We also purchased menus, place cards and wedding programs. Everything was stunning, the design team was easy to work with and the quality/cost makes complete sense.

My boss actually loved the work so much she immediately called on Morgan and her team for our company holiday cards as well as her personal ones!

Thanks Morgan and M Hopple!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

I had invitations all set to be ordered online when my mom suggested that we visit M Hopple instead. I am so glad we did! Having a professional help with wording and design choices was so helpful and so much fun! I was also shocked to see that they could offer better quality for a lower price than the big online businesses. M Hopple made my dream wedding invitation come to life and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding was at the Cincinnati Art Museum and I wanted something Clean and Bold. I brought in a design I had seen on Pinterest and the team was able to create something very similar in a very short time. I also appreciate the communication from Amy (Store Manager) she was very helpful.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Morgan Busam, the owner of the store, was SO incredibly helpful in assisting my fiance and me design the perfect save-the-dates as well as the most gorgeous wedding invitations. She was very knowledgeable and such a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

I absolutely loved all the paper products I had designed by M. Hopple. I worked with Nancy (she is SO friendly!) and Bethany designed all my pieces (cards, invitations, envelop liners, programs, thank you's that were placed on each charger at the reception and the seating chart). I couldn't find my colors on anything that already existed, so I had this water color vision to blend them all together, and Nancy and Bethany made sure that came to life. I didn't want to spend too much money on things that would be thrown away by the guests, so they helped me design something that fit within my budget and I was extremely happy with. They were extremely professional, and I received so many compliments on the design of everything. They always remembered my name when I stopped in the store, and they even learned my parents and fiance's (now husband) names! I will definitely be going back to M. Hopple for all my stationary needs in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

My mom and I had such a wonderful experience working with Nancy Trago and Becca Bedingfield (in-house graphic artist) at M. Hopple & Co. in preparing all of our paper needs for my June 11, 2016 wedding! From the beginning we knew we wanted to create a custom horseshoe monogram to incorporate throughout the wedding. Nancy and Becca were sooo extremely talented in helping us create this work of art! We used the monogram on our invitation, wedding signs, cocktail napkins, and table numbers, and everything looked AMAZING! They also helped us pick out our ceremony programs, custom thank you cards, place cards, escort cards, and lots of fun custom wedding signs! Their beautiful work tied our wedding together and helped us create a central theme of what was to come with our wedding! Nancy and Becca always listened to our needs and provided an expert opinion when we needed help in making decisions. Out of all our vendors, we spent the most time with M. Hopple & Co. and truly enjoyed each visit with these talented women. We would highly recommend M. Hopple & Co. and Nancy and Becca to anyone searching for a wedding stationer!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Nancy is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. She was so wonderful to work with designing the stationary for our wedding and it was such a joy getting to know her.

I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted but I certainly knew what I didn’t want. Nancy was so patient, constantly pulling different examples and more options. Despite countless appointments and even more emails, Nancy was always there will a smile and another idea!

The slight variations between paper, color and fonts were all foreign to me but with Nancy’s guidance I never felt overwhelmed. And although I totally trusted her, she always wanted to double check (and sometimes triple check!) that I was happy with each decision. As an indecisive person, I really appreciated it.

We used Nancy and M. Hopple for a custom invitation suite, escort cards, ceremony programs, welcome notes and favor tags. After not finding rehearsal dinner invitations we liked, the graphics department was even able to take a sketch my cousin did and turn it into our rehearsal dinner invitations.

Our stationary couldn’t have turned out more perfect. Nancy even helped with proper etiquette for addressing envelopes, recommended a wonderful calligrapher and even said we should order our save the date magnets from an online company for the best value.

I can’t say enough good things about M. Hopple and especially Nancy.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Alissa · Married on 06/03/2018

I 100% recommend M Hopple as a place to create all of your wedding-related stationery. I remember walking in with a couple design ideas and a color scheme, and iterated with them to design what many of my guests called elegant, one-of-a-kind wedding invitations. I could not have been more pleased with how they looked as they captured the essence of our day in a piece of paper - how amazing is that?! In particular, working with Shelby was a breath of fresh air as she was patient with you, allowed you to express your visions, provided her recommendations on ways to make the design and wording better, and kept you on schedule so nothing would be late. I started working with them for my Save-the-Dates, and based on the excellent customer service I provided, I stayed with them for my wedding invitations, escort cards, and thank you notes as well! If you're going to customize your stationery, I would say they are competitive with other stores but more expensive than ones you can find online. You do get what you pay for, and the sheer amount of compliments from my wedding guests told me that I made the right choice! Thanks again to Shelby and the M Hopple team.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

Nancy Trago and the entire staff at M Hopple provided comprehensive invitation selection as well as etiquette consultation. The invitation sets the tone for the upcoming celebration... Selecting an invitation that reflects the vision of the bride and groom can be daunting. Nancy Trago guided us all the way... We never felt pressured to spend more money or to rush with a decision. The invitations were gorgeous and Perfectly worded ( proper etiquette with a little edge!) . We also used M Hopple for wedding programs and custom welcome bags fully equipped with detailed program inserts that tied the entire wedding theme together. MHopple has in house graphic artists( Becca is awesome) . We were able to review proofs promptly which is so critical those last few months. I can't thank MHopple enough for their flexibility. Morgan Busam is an on site owner who makes certain her customers are pleased. You won't be disappointed if you begin your wedding planning at M Hopple. .

Sent on 02/17/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2013

We worked with Karen VonDeylen of M.Hopple to complete our wedding invitations, and we had a WONDERFUL experience. They have an impressive and varied selection of invitations to choose from, and the store is so cute! I had an idea of what I wanted when we walked through the door, and Karen was so helpful in narrowing down the design of our invitation suite. There are so many tiny decisions to be made between font color, style, size, paper type, envelopes, wording, etc. and we totally trusted her expertise to make sure our invitations were exactly how we wanted them to be; we truly couldn't have done it without her! We also liked having several proofs available to us before confirming the final product. We absolutely LOVE how they turned out, and received several compliments on them from our guests. I am absolutely confident that you'll have a good experience if you choose to use M.Hopple!

Sent on 05/01/2014