M.C. Entertainment Reviews

M.C. Entertainment 5
M.C. Entertainment 6
M.C. Entertainment 7

Allison · Married on 09/26/2013

Micheal was the most helpful person I met throughout the whole wedding planning process!! I am so happy that he was available for our wedding! He had answers and suggestions for the whole reception process. He even helped me with our first dance!! He played exactly the right music and the dance floor was packed the entire night!! He even was able to get my grandmother up and dancing!!!! I can't express enough how grateful I am! My wedding would not have been the same without all of his help! He really went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/07/2013

kristen · Married on 09/14/2013

Mike thanks for everything. I can not say 1 bad thing about the service I received from you. The photobooth was a hit and a ton of fun. The lighting looked beautiful and you really kept the party going. I would definetly reccomend you for any event. Thanks for making my special day so memorable johnny and kristen

Sent on 09/25/2013

Mike was absolutely fantastic. One of the biggest things that my husband and I wanted to focus on was the party. The most important thing to both of us was that the dancefloor was full at all times. And that it was. The ceremony was perfect- the music right on point. The tent lighting was perfection- it was an outside reception so we had the stars on the tent ceiling- great touch. The photo booth was a big hit! Lots of fun pictures to look at and they arrived to my house before we even got back from our honeymoon. Mike was very professional and engaging and gave a lot of great suggestions when we needed them. I would highly recommend mike. He was the package deal for sure!

Sent on 09/18/2013

kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

JC from MC Music Productions was incredible! His talent and professionalism made our wedding day absolutely perfect! His selection of music was exactly what I had requested and he knew just the right songs to play at the right time to keep everyone on the dance floor. I have received dozens of compliments on how good the music was. It definately made the night! Every little touch I asked for, he came through with flying colors. This is the best company to work with. Mike and JC are both incredibly professional, while being flexible and accomodating at the same time! I wouldn't have gone with anyone else. They were a great value, and Mike added so many things for us that he didn't have to. Choose MC Music productions and ask for JC! Thank you again JC!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jordan · Married on 08/31/2013

Mike was absolutely wonderful! I wouldn't of had anyone else do our wedding! Mike kept the night fun and festive. All of our guest said they had an awesome time. The dance floor was always full. Mike helped us out by working around our schedules to meet and make plans. Everyone loved the photo booth that he provided. He even did a little up lighting on our cake! So cute! The up-lighting was fantastic on the whole room. He also made us a slideshow and monogram that everyone loved! I could not have asked for a better DJ and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for one! Thanks again Mike for a AWESOME night. Me and Jeff will not forget it!

Sent on 09/10/2013

My wife and I had a great experience with M.C. Music Productions. From the initial contact, to the planning meeting, to the day-of preparations, we found Mike and Roland to be easy to work with, professional, enthusiastic, and invested in our day.

We asked for a custom mix of music, taken straight from one of our favorite movie soundtracks, and they did an amazing job. Basically, everyone was dancing their butts off all night.

If you are going to hire a DJ, we thoroughly recommend MC Music.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Joni · Married on 07/19/2013

Excellent-everyone commented on how wonderful the DJ is/was. That is why most everyone stayed for the entire reception. We all know that the DJ can make or break a party. Thank you very very much.
    The Mother of the Groom.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Mark · Married on 07/19/2013

If you are planning a wedding you will soon learn that there are two extremely important elements that make a wedding. One is the Event Location but the second is finding a great DJ. Someone who will run your event while everything else is going on. Michael Cordeiro was our answer after meeting with over 5 DJ's, Mike constantly impressed us with knowledge and and know how, Mike has seen and done it all. His experience at high end events and reviews all over the web speak wonders but the day he hosts your special event will be the day you believe everything you read and that experience he explained and showed you. Our wedding was absolutely spectacular, it was exactly what we wanted and more. The way he orchestrated the entire event was nothing less than perfect, almost like a conductor producing that perfect piece of music, he was fantastic. We have had so many great compliments from our guests about him, we even had people claiming it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We couldn't have done it without him, from the announcements to the music to the smooth transitions it was all amazing. Mike believes that every wedding he does is different, he works with you to make your event special in so many ways. For us I think the biggest thing was our song, our first dance. We chose an instrumental piece and Mike suggested that we write a couple of paragraphs about what we meant to each other. We both did that without showing it to each other, Mike called us back individually to his studio and we each read aloud into his recording equipment. We both had know idea what we had said aloud into that microphone, Mike said we'd have to wait until the wedding to hear it. We were nervous but excited at the same time, when we heard it for the first time while we were dancing we knew our event was really intended for just us that day. Everybody was in tears around us, it was amazing. Thanks Mike, we wish we could rate you higher than a 5...

Sent on 10/02/2013

Sam · Married on 06/29/2013

MC Music Productions was one of the best investments in our wedding. Mike was great to work with, fun, patient, and gave us wonderful advise. MC Music Productions also provided uplighting and we loved it! Mike played all the music we loved most and requested. Our monogram and uplighting was beautiful, elegant and helped make our reception hall a dream come true.

We also had a video/photobooth which was so much fun for our guests! All our guests loved it and we have a beautiful photobook book and DVD that Mike gave us!

We highly recommend MC Music Productions to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Lori · Married on 06/22/2013

MC music productions did an unbelievable job. I could not have asked for a better DJ and everything that he did. The up lighting was beautiful; the monogram look amazing, the photo booth was a big hit and the music everyone enjoyed. Mike was there for every step of the way and was helpful in the planning process. Mike was very helpful in planning the music for the wedding and had everything I asked for. Everyone said how beautiful the place looked and what a great job he did. I highly recommend Mike for any occasion and will hopefully use him again in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2013

crystal · Married on 06/15/2013

He was an absolutly awesome dj, he went above and beyond for us, added some big final touches to make our night that much more special and we didn't even ask him to do them. You can tell that he loves what he does, he puts so much passion and love into it. He gave us more than our moneys worth, thank-you so much Mike you were awesome, definately have you for any of our events :)

Sent on 06/25/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2013

Mike was absolutely amazing!! He not only made the planning process super easy and not stressful at all he made my dream wedding come true. He found songs I wanted and played the parts I wanted at the perfect time during my ceremony! I am beyond pleased with how he went above and beyond to be more than just the entertainment but an important wedding go to person :-) I recommend anyone wanting a custom wedding to call mike!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2013

Mike went above and beyond in not only providing DJ services for our wedding, but also from a planning aspect. His background in operations was key in our wedding day running seamlessly, as he runs the show and will be the one giving everyone direction. Throughout the planning process we had numerous meetings with him to run through all details and he always made sure we were comfortable with everything. He consistently reached out to check in and see where and how he could help, got to know us as a couple and truly cared about making our day PERFECT! This definitely showed on our wedding day- We had a slideshow of pics of us growing up and throughout the wedding planning process that he even edited and had playing at the reception. Our guests had a blast in the photo/video booth and dancing all night long in a beautifully lit up tent, also done by Michael. I would recommend him to anyone. Remember, when choosing your wedding DJ, he isn't just playing the music for the night, he is MC'ing the entire show!

Sent on 06/25/2013

I cannot recommend Mike from MC Music Productions highly enough. Always responsive and professional, Mike was incredibly easy to work with. He truly listened to our request to play music for everyone at the wedding, so that we had a mix that both our grandparents and friends in their 20’s would enjoy. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night, which shows what a fantastic job he did. Mike also lives up to his name of being the “MC”, he coordinates the flow of the night, makes sure everything runs smoothly, and thinks of little details like alternatives for clinking of the glasses or a grand exit. Mike also provided us with a video photo booth (which was amazing and SO much fun!) and beautiful uplighting for the ballroom and the cake table. Finally, he really went above and beyond, surprising us after the wedding with a video he had made with pictures and video clips taken during the reception. It was wonderful for him to do that for us and we will definitely be recommending MC Music to future couples!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Michael was really professional and it was great working with him. Mikey B. was our DJ for our wedding! He was awesome! He made sure to play the music we wanted and all the announcements were flawless. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/02/2013

DJ Mike was a joy to work with through the whole wedding planning process. We met with him on 4 separate occasions prior to our wedding to go over logistics, which really put our minds at ease. He even taught us 4 important moves for our "first dance" which had people coming up to us asking if we took lessons. We would highly recommend DJ Mike to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Barbar · Married on 04/09/2013

Mike did an awesome job. Was bery attentive to anything I needed. Gave more than what I asked for with pictures & videos. And well worth the money.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Justin · Married on 11/10/2012

Could t be happier. Mike was amazing from day 1!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • X

Ximena · Married on 11/04/2012

Michael was simply wonderful!! I could not have had a better DJ for my wedding. He was very easy to work with, extremely flexible and available at all times. He had very useful feedback all the time and he did an amazing job to understand me and my husband's style and taste in music, and did such an amazing job completely exceeding our expectations. I got innumerable compliments from my guests about the music and the flow of the party. He made us feel so comfortable and people never left the dance floor. Fantastic job on the music, the flow and the lighting!! You seriously can't go wrong with him!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Andrew · Married on 10/06/2012

Our wedding was held at Bittersweet Farms in Westport, MA. We used MC Music for our MC as well as up lighting. Mike was phenomenal, both during planning and during the wedding. He was extremely attentive, and was willing to help us in anyway possible. If it wasn't for Mike we wouldn't have found Bittersweet Farms!

During the wedding reception, Mike was very involved, he didn't just sit back and let the music play. He was monitoring the response of our guests, and would tailor the music accordingly to the taste of the crowd.

I cannot imagine our wedding without Mike being the MC, if I was to do it all over, there is no doubt in my mind that I would choose MC Music!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Awesome Job!!!!!! Mike did a great job taking all of the worry out of planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Megan · Married on 09/22/2012

Michael was so much fun and incredibly nice. He helped me pick out some great music for the wedding. He was very attentive to us during the reception and made us feel very special! I would recommend him in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Mike :)

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • User2731976 · 2+ years ago

Mike was amazing to work with. He was so helpful, gave me tons of great ideas and tips to help make my day special, unique, and run smoothly. I would absolutley recommend him and his company to anyone looking for DJ services, as well as photography! His whole crew is amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amazing to work with. Kept eveyone dancing and kept an up beat vibe through out the reception. I would recommend Mike to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Allison · Married on 08/26/2012

Hey Mike!

A friend of mine had called me this past week asking for planning advice on her soon to be nuptials. The first thing I told her was that she needed not just a good DJ, but an EXCELLENT DJ...and quickly referred her to you.
    I just wanted to thank you for the excellent job you did with our wedding. The work you did incorporating my butterfly theme and wedding colors into the monogram was amazing. And I never would have thought to put the A before the T ;)
    I also wanted to thank you, not only for reading the crowd and playing the right music, for helping us with the mash up we made. Instead of the typical couples' anniversary dance, you created a one of a kind dance that incorporated the first dance songs of all the married couples at our wedding. You did a phenomenal job of picking just the right parts of the songs we provided you and placing them in just the right order so the songs blended smoothly. You were such a dream to work with and I just wanted to thank you for making our wedding day so special. =)

-Allison, Tom, and Baby Dylan