M.C. Entertainment Reviews

M.C. Entertainment 5
M.C. Entertainment 6
M.C. Entertainment 7

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike was exceptional from from beginning to end, helped us through the process and what to expect, and kept us updated with everything going on. He definitely went above and beyond and even gave us some good wedding tips! The flow of the music kept all our guests happy, young and old and we would highly recommend him for any event. We even got a great deal on a photo booth and it was a blast!

Sent on 07/05/2017

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I really enjoyed helping you and Jordan plan an amazing day at Lake Pearl. Thank you so much for the positive review. You both made my job easy!

Charlotte · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I loved working with Mike! In our initial meeting he had us laughing hysterically, but was also clearly very thoughtful about laying out every little detail for our wedding day. He made the planning process leading up the the day so easy and took care of everything. He encouraged us to make personal choices that would reflect who we were during every moment of the celebration, and really took the time to get to know us. The wedding came and went so smoothly, everybody had a blast, and people still keep telling us how much they loved our DJ. Thanks Mike! You're the best!

Sent on 06/29/2017

M.C. Entertainment's reply:

I felt so honored to work, plan and laugh with you both. We had so many little details that came together beautifully. From the personalized intros, to the singing and formal dances; I think we nailed it. I love how Ben lifted you up on the last dance and the grand exit went flawlessly! What a night!

Greg · Married on 10/29/2016

If you're looking for a fun, outgoing and professional DJ look no further. Mike has you covered! We were very happy with the way he conducted his business. He met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all details were covered. Not only will you be getting an outstanding DJ but he also helps out with the coordinating! He made us feel very comfortable that the whole day, ceremony and reception, ensuring that every thing would go smooth...and it did! Thanks again Mike!

Greg & Jen

Sent on 12/02/2016

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

MC Entertainment was amazing!! We used them for both our wedding and our Jack & Jill shower, they were extremely professional and got everyone on the dance floor! They came through for us with last minute changes and just helped make our day extremely special, they are a great value and would highly recommend them to future couples.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Mike is a great DJ! He was so easy to work with and kept us on track with everything. He is so professional and full of wedding knowledge! we are so happy we went with him for our wedding. We also did a photo booth through him and everyone loved it and had such a blast! He even made a video of our wedding, which we are so grateful for! We highly recommend him-you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2016

kristy · Married on 09/05/2016

We are so happy we chose MC Entertainment for our wedding! Mike is an easygoing person who is willing to help out wherever possible. Leading up to the wedding he met with us three times including one meeting at the venue itself and offered to meet more if needed. He was very interested in hearing our thoughts about how we wanted our wedding to be. He was an amazing resource and was almost like our mini wedding planner! There were certain circumstances where we were stumped on what to do and Mike came up with some great ideas from wedding party entrances to decorating he was always there with some awesome ideas! I am the worrying type of person and Mike was there to reassure me things were going to be perfect. During our event he kept everyone dancing and involved in the wedding with great music. He definitely knows how to keep the party going! The uplighting was absolutely perfect and made our event room look amazing. The photobooth was a great addition to our event and all of our guests enjoyed it with the great props! We got to take home an album with a copy of all the photobooth pictures which was a great keepsake. He also created a slideshow of pictures we provided of us growing up, us together and us with family and friends which was displayed during the wedding and we recieved a copy on a CD, which again was another great keepsake. When planning a wedding a DJ is one of the most important vendors, without good music you don't have a party! I highly recommend MC Entertainment :)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Michael was seriously the best. He was recommended to us by a family friend, and I must say that now that I have personally worked with him, I will pass on my own recommendations as well. My husband and I did not worry for one second that our wedding reception was going to be boring because Michael was so thorough in planning with us and forthright with his intentions for the evening. He had friends and family of ours up and dancing who truly never dance at events! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire Michael, he really went above and beyond for us and made our day feel so very special!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Kim · Married on 07/23/2016

Very well coordinated, great host, out of this world service I might add plus works around your budget. Overall very happy with the service he provided.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/10/2016

Mike is the best! He is so much more than just a DJ that shows up and plays a few songs. Anyone can do that... Mike helped us throughout the entire process. He gave us great ideas, he worked with us when we had our own ideas. He was blunt enough to say when he didn't think something would work, but he was constructive to give us another idea that might have the same result. He was responsive all the way from start to finish. He even helped us get on a track a bit when we slacked off with some planning. I don't have a negative comment to make about Mike.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Thanks Matt,
    I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Christina. Congrats!

Sherry · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike has DJed 3 other family weddings over the years, so when it was my turn the choice was easy! We booked with MC Entertainment for DJ services and photo booth. Mike is super personable and was really great about communicating with us by phone, email, and in-person meetings. He had a lot of great ideas and advice that helped us think out things we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He had several fun "activities" for the guests that really contributed to the fun atmosphere. Very thorough, extremely professional, and clearly loves what he does. THANK YOU! - M & S

Sent on 07/12/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

First off I want to give a huge shout out to Mikey B for constantly answering and dealing with all my last min changes for the wedding music! He really went above and beyond! Also hugeeee shot out to Mike the owner! He was constantly meeting with us ; practicing our first dance ; giving amazing tips & going above and beyond for us ! I really felt like he could answer any and all of your questions! Thank you both so much for all your amazing work and being there constantly for us!!!!! Love always Anthony & Tiffany RICCIO! ??

Sent on 07/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Mike from MC entertainment was absolutely amazing! It is clear that he has been doing this for a long time because he has the best ideas to help make your wedding the best it could be. With his help we were able to pick a customized song for each pair of the wedding party being introduced into the reception. He helped us pick songs for key moments like cake cutting and the bouquet toss. The guests all had an amazing time. We loved the game he played to give away the centerpieces. I cannot thank him enough for making my big day the night of my dreams!

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Katie

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

Mike is the definition of 5/5. Professional, pleasant and really made us both feel so comfortable throughout the planning process. He has so much experience, but allowed us to create the moment and event feel we wanted by enhancing our vision with his perspective. Great experience. We booked the photo booth, and asked him to MC not one, but two parties. He juggled all that with no sweat and always knew the right atmosphere for the moment. I would not hesitate to use MC for any event requiring a professional MC with the absolute best equipment in the business. A+++

Sent on 06/23/2016

crystal · Married on 06/04/2016

He is an amazing DJ!!! Everyone said how upbeat he was! I got the photo booth which everyone loved!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

MC Entertainment is well worth every penny you will spend on your wedding day. Michael is extremely involved in the planning process- meeting with you (multiple times) to discuss every step of the day. Not only will he help to flesh out the details, but he is clearly well rounded in the space and can answer any question you could possibly have and also guide you with wedding day procedures and techniques that you may not know.

We utilized Michael for music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and all three were fantastic. Not only was he on the ball and setting up everything at each location, he also kept all aspects of the day on time. Throughout the day and night Michael checked in with me many more times than necessary just to make sure that all was going well and that we were happy. What was the icing on the cake is that he was able to keep the dance floor packed all night long.

MC Entertainment and all of their wedding day services are an absolute must!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Holly · Married on 05/21/2016

Mike is the best!! We had multiple meetings with Mike including at the venue. He helped out photographer get all the guests together for a group photo. If you want the dance floor packed, Mike is the DJ you want. Our guests had a blast!!

Holly & Richard Roy
    4/14/18

Sent on 04/24/2018

Melinda · Married on 04/09/2016

Mike definitely made our reception a night I will never forget! It was perfect! He went above and beyond! My husband and I highly recommend him! We really appreciated all of his hard work and commitment in making our night so memorable!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Mike was great, He provided his services to our weddnig this weekend @ Bittersweet Farms in Westport, MA. Guest kept coming up to us during our wedding saying how fun the music was. & loved the background music before the ceremony. We had some last minute (on the spot) changes & Mike quickly adapted & offered some great suggestions for a plan B that worked perfectly! He kept the music going literally until the last guest left

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

Mike is Awesome!!! I got married October 9, and I was a mess The weather was horrible after working with Mike all year long on my wedding day there was a lot of changes that needed to be made last minute and he adjusted everything to accommodate me on my day He's great kept my guest on the dance floor the whole time made sure everyone was having a good time Go with Mike you won't regret it I promise you

Sent on 10/18/2016

Steve · Married on 10/10/2015

Cannot say enough great things about Mike. From the first meeting to through the wedding, he was there for us. Definitely would use him again. We had multiple meetings with him before our wedding, so on our big day there wasn't any confusion on what will happen when. Mike gives you all the attention,advice and support you will ever need. Great entertainer and great lighting equipment. Not only did he DJ, he helped out with coordination on our wedding day, i.e., making sure everyone knew where to go, when to drink and eat, etc.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/03/2015

If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, your search can end here. Mike from M.C. Entertainment is a master at his profession. He's passionate about what he does and does everything he can to make sure his clients have the time of their life. He also does a beautiful job at up-lighting, monograms, and has a photobooth that does video recording.

I was lucky to have Mike provide the entertainment at two of my events: my wedding shower and wedding. At the shower, Mike kept people on the dance floor all night. He truly knows how to read a crowd and play the right music. After DJ-ing my wedding shower until midnight he went home and hopped on an early plane to Vegas for a conference. This is the kind of sacrifice Mike does to be there for his clients. My family loved him and he received numerous compliments.

Mike helped us out a lot during the whole wedding planning phase. He has some really unique and wonderful ideas on how to make your wedding special. He also went to a site inspection with us at the venue.

My wedding was FULL of surprises which Mike never spoiled. During the planning process, he was in touch with us, my father, uncle, and husband's father coordinating special pieces to our wedding day we will never forget. We kept him busy and he never once turned an idea down. I even emailed him 2 days before my wedding with new ideas and changes and his response was "sounds great!" Anything to keep his clients happy! Our wedding day went smoothly, all surprise dances, guitar duets, videos, and reception introductions to 13 short clips of different songs went off without a hitch! A lot of our guests say it was the best wedding they ever went to and a lot of that is because of Mike. He played a huge part during our day. I can't thank Mike enough for everything he did for us. He went above and beyond. After everything was said and done, Mike wasn't just a DJ, he was more like a family friend and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Kerry · Married on 09/06/2015

Michael from M.C. Entertainment was one of the best vendors that we hired for our wedding, and helped us make our day come together perfectly! You can tell that Michael loves what he does, and it was evident throughout the entire planning process that he was invested in making sure our wedding was perfect. After meeting him in person to learn about his company, we had two more in-person meetings throughout the planning process, and we had quite a bit of email correspondence as well. None of my emails went unanswered for more than 24 hours, and I often had email responses back from him within hours. He suggested our last in-person meeting be at our venue so that he could talk us through the flow of the day (he had DJed at our venue several times before, so it was great to have someone who was already familiar). While at the venue, he even gave us a few impromptu lessons for our first dance. :-) He checked in with me several times at our wedding, and I especially appreciated that he checked in with about 30 mins left in the reception to make sure that he had played all of our "must have" songs. Michael also surprised us with a 15 min video of various clips he took of our ceremony and reception, which we'll watch for years to come :-) I would without a doubt recommend Michael to anyone looking for a DJ. He's professional, personable, responsive, thoughtful and truly cares about making your event perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2015

My husband and I are extremely pleased with Mike from M.C. Entertainment. We really liked how many times we got to meet before the wedding, giving us the confidence that everything was going to go well. Mike had awesome ideas, and even gave us tips on our first dance! (which, unfortunately, due to a wardrobe malfunction, we could not do). When you hire Mike, it is not just your regular DJ that just shows up and plays music. He is part DJ, part wedding planner, and an overall professional and wonderful person. He really livens up the room and the dance floor. We are grateful we had the opportunity for Mike to DJ our wedding, and are even more grateful for all the steps he went beyond. I'd absolutely recommend him to anyone. You will certainly not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Casey · Married on 08/22/2015

Mike with M.C. Entertainment went above and beyond on everything. His level of service was amazing and if it wasn't for his experience I feel like we would have not have had such a great wedding. I recommend the photo booth, the pictures and album he makes are incredible. We honestly can not say enough positive things about Mike and M.C. Entertainment.

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 08/22/2015

Oh what a night!!

If you want an amazing wedding then you need to book M.C. Entertainment! My husband and I were nervous over just about anything when it came to wedding planning. Mike helped us every step of the way, from other vendor recommendations like Officiants and bakery's, to music selection and timeline breakdowns. All of our friends and family had an amazing time and are still raving over what a great music selection Mike provided. Mike truly helped in creating a beautiful yet awesome night for us! If you are looking for an attentive and knowledgeable DJ with a love for music and a great personality then Mike is your man!!

Sent on 11/30/2018