Love Crush Beauty Reviews

Love Crush Beauty 3
Love Crush Beauty 4
Love Crush Beauty 5

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2017

Gretchen & Raisa did the hair for my bridesmaids and they both did a great job! Gretchen was very responsive from the beginning and throughout the whole process. Her and Raisa came right onsite to the hotel on-time and on schedule at every step. They did exactly what the girls had asked for and if they needed touch-ups or changes done, they were done without hesitation. Super easy and accommodating and at a fair price. Highly recommend Gretchen & her crew!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • User2519448 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Gretchen did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and the result was fantastic! I had a trial with another woman before deciding to go with Gretchen. She listens to what YOU want and works with you to find the look that you want. She was on time and finished when she said she was supposed to. I would def. recommend her to anyone looking for a great hair and make up artist.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Gretchen and her team did my hair & makeup as well as h&mu for my 3 bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. During the initial trial, Gretchen was personable and friendly, and asked me questions and listened to my input. She made me feel extremely comfortable, which is so important when you trust someone with your wedding day! On the big day, the team arrived on time and in bubbly spirits, which really helped me & my bridesmaids get excited! I received so many compliments during my wedding, and my pictures look great. Gretchen is talented, professional, and friendly!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Gretchen and her assistant were my makeup/hair artists for the my wedding and were just fabulous! Everyone was very pleased with their services. I received so many compliments on my hair and my makeup was just enough to make me look a little different for a special day but not unlike myself. The reason for the not "All 5s" score was just because they arrived a bit late (due to traffic) which was obviously out of their control but had to include in my review. I had gave myself and all the girls enough flexible time so this was not really and issue and Gretchen and her assistant did everything they could to keep as close to schedule as possible. They were great and I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2013

ana · Married on 07/21/2011

All parties involved were happy with gretchen's services. She listened carefully to what we wanted and fulfilled our requests very well. we were all happy with the end result

Sent on 08/10/2011

M · Married on 07/03/2011

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Unfortunately I am sorry to say I did not have a great experience with Gretchen. While we were scheduled to meet at 2pm, I called to let her know we'd be half an hour late, which worked for her because she was running late, but Gretchen did not show up till 3pm. While we can pay her for her time waiting, Id rather not sit and wait for my vendors to show up when I need them. I had let her and the hair lady know that I needed to be ready by 6pm, but they said they'd start the other girls first. I should have insisted on going first because I wasn't ready till 7pm. I like my makeup to be done in a very specific manner, and wanted to check after every step that Gretchen was doing, which caused her to be very irritated and that irritated me in return. Being flustered that day, the last thing I needed was for someone to show irritation with me. She told me I was overthinking it and she was not happy that I was checking to see after every step, again, another reason why it would have been wise for me to go first. Unfortunately, I was from out of state so I didnt get a chance to have a trial. Her unfriendly demeanor with me really turned me off. I was not impressed with the final result either. I told her specifically which lashes I wanted and she ended up using other ones without informing me, and one was placed higher than the other and it showed in all my pictures. She was however quick to respond to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Love Crush Beauty's reply:

My Client: Mariam booked 7.3.11 with me online from out of state without my permission. I had to track down who she was to let her know I was previously booked, and that my website clearly stated NOT to leave a deposit before speaking with me. Luckily, I was able to fit her in, but stated to her I may be running behind, but that I would send the team of stylists ahead of me (no charge for hiring extra girls). My stylists called me to inform me that it was one hour past start time, and nobody was in sight at the venue. When I arrived, there was no electric in the venue, and we could not start hair & airbrush makeup for over an hour after I arrived. We had to wait for the owner! We also had to take turns working out of the bathroom, and moving equipment so the fuses would not blow out again. There was no way to complete the amount of girls for hair & makeup with the time frame given, plus she added 2 girls! I also provided NEW lashes for her, instead of the old and used ones she provided me with. They were both Ardells, and the same style #. Makeup-everything I showed her...she would reply with "NO!" She then showed me her personal makeup...it happened to be the identical shadows I suggested from MAC! She literally had me shaking, and ready to cry. At one point, in my chair her mom came over and started messing up the hair my stylist just did on her...the mother stated, "I don't like this." A horrible experience! to be The makeup...look at my fanpages, website, ask for references...they are all amazing. I went above and beyond to accommodate this client, and put myself and my team of girls in undesirable work conditions and she was still not happy. Luckily her mother-in-law tipped us VERY generously because she felt bad about the trouble the bride caused us. I will leave it at that.