M.A.D. Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Rachel

Rachel Welty · Married on 10/24/2019

Party Master

WOW! DJ MARK, was amazing and truly put together an evening for us that just flowed. He had all our music setup correctly, the "must-hear" songs we had listed all were played and he was so personable. To say he made the night go smoothly is an understatement. He was a wonderful asset to our wedding and we are so grateful that he made time for our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Chad

Chad Gaston · Married on 02/14/2019

The music is still playing in my head!

We got married on Valentine's Day at Butler's Courtyard and DJ Mark was the best. He worked directly with Butler's to keep everything on schedule and all of our guest informed of what was going on at all times. My wife had a very specific list of music request starting with my walk down the aisle up until the last dance, Mark played everything on cue and only added to the best day of our lives. He really gets the crowd moving. If you are in need of a DJ, Mark is your guy!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Heather · Married on 11/24/2017

Great DJ. Enjoyed the variety of music. He made the wedding fun. Butler's Courtyard is a beautiful venue too.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Mark was THE BEST! My husband and his friends produce music and DJ Mark went out of his way to play some Red Atlanta songs during our reception. He went beyond for us at our reception to make sure we were happy. He played ALL the songs we wanted to hear, and our friends had an ABSOLUTE BLAST during the reception.... everyone danced the entire night away! I would recommend M.A.D. Productions to any future bride, or to anyone needing a DJ! We loved DJ Mark!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

By the end of our wedding Mark wasn’t just our DJ-he became a part of the family. He was so easy to plan with and made picking out our music, which wasn’t an easy task, a breeze. My husband and I like many different genres of music so rather than picking just one song we selected three and Mark created an amazing mash-up for us. He even managed to get both sides of our families, who like very different types of music, on the dance floor at the same time. I saw family members shaking and moving for the first time....ever...it was crazy!

Thank you Mark for making Dan and I’s wedding such a memorable night! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2016

DJ Mark of M.A.D. Productions went above and beyond for us. We couldn't of imagined a better experience. He treated us like family and his performance and tentativeness to our music preference was amazing. We highly recommended him to everyone!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2016

Mark was the best DJ! To be honest, we didn't have any expectations for a DJ, as all of our friends told us that the DJs at their weddings didn't play the songs they wanted. Mark was amazing and changed everyone's minds. We had some less popular songs we wanted to play for our ceremony (and a fun one at our reception) and he had no issues finding them and making it happen. Other than those few songs, we told him what genres we liked and let him have free reign. He somehow played all the songs we love, even though they were spanning different decades. Every song he played was just our style. One of the best parts about Mark was that he didn't play every song requested by our guests. He did play a few, but only if the friend got our permission or we asked ourselves. :) Overall, we're so grateful to Mark for making our wedding such a blast.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Mark helped to make my wedding day so awesome! He has so much energy and knew exactly what to play to keep people dancing all night (including myself!). I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a high-energy, fun-loving DJ :)

Sent on 12/28/2015

Eric · Married on 10/09/2015

Thanks to Mark our wedding was the best day of our lives. He knew exactly how to get everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor all night! Best DJ ever!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Best DJ ever. Great selection of music played. Guests were dancing all night long. Thanks Mark.

Adam · Married on 09/25/2015

Mark was a fantastic DJ at our wedding. He is enthusiastic and even willing to get on the dance floor himself, if need be, to get people moving. We could tell that Mark really wanted to do everything possible to help make our wedding day a success.

Becky · Married on 09/11/2015

The party doesn't really start till Mark starts spinning. He was awesome! Our guests loved him and couldn't wait took book him for their upcoming events. Awesome effects and off the charts music and entertainment! Best DJ ever!

Ed · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark is awesome. Great selection of music. Crowd loved him!

• Elle

Elle · Married on 03/28/2015

Mark was a fantastic Dj! He kept the party going! Such a fun and great guy to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Mark has a great energy and knows his music and how to get the crowd engaged and out there on the dance floor. He is happy to meet with you anytime to talk thru music, practice dancing, anything you need to get comfortable before the big day. He especially knows Butler's Courtyard and was able to answer any questions we had about the ceremony and reception. It's so nice to talk with someone who knows their business and how to make the wedding a success!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Charlene · Married on 01/11/2015

Mark is the MAN. If music is an important part of your life, DJ Mark makes sure the party is perfect. We danced the entire night. He individualized every song to fit our styles and introduced us to new artist and additional music. Mark was an instant hit with our family and friends. Thanks Mark for making our biggest day our best day. Love ya, Michael & Charlene Barclay

Sent on 01/12/2015

M. · Married on 12/18/2014

Never a dull moment with this DJ! He keeps the music going and interacts with the crowd to make sure they hear what they like to hear.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 11/22/2014

DJ Mark was so much fun. I'm more of a people watcher than a dancer, and he kept our friends on the dance floor all night long. I didn't know it until yesterday, but my husband was the president of his fraternity and his frat brothers wanted to hear some song they always played at parties. Apparently DJ Mark didn't have it, but quickly found it...downloaded it, and the boys loved him for it. He also played "call me maybe" which was hiliarous because my 36 year old husband knows all the words and dance moves from the music video. Gotta love a frat boy turned middle school teacher. It's never a dull moment, so DJ Mark fit right in with these boys and made it a super fun night. I have no idea if someone told him we are older or if he's just smart like that but he played a great mix of our favorite 80's and 90's songs that we love so much along with current hits. We wish we could party like its 1999 every weekend! Thank you DJ Mark!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

AWESOME DJ!!!! wish the couple had the venue longer into the night. all the old people started leaving so it was time to party!! but the wedding was over shortly after that lol. we had a blast he played all the songs we asked, and just like rebecca said in her review us guys wanted a song and he found it and played it for us.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Savannah · Married on 11/21/2014

Mark is simply amazing!!! He made our day absolutely amazing!!! He's over the top with service & goes above and beyond for his clients!!! Anything we ever needed Mark was there!! Thank you for making our day perfect!!! I would recommend him to anyone & everyone!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Shirley · Married on 11/21/2014

Mark is great! He was the DJ at my daughter's wedding. Mark was very helpful in the process. He was always available for questions and guidance. He also helped everything run smoothly which allowed us to just enjoy the day. I have recommended to Mark and M.A.D. Productions to others and will again.

Teri · Married on 10/18/2014

DJ Mark was AMAZING!!!! I met him at the open house that my venue was having. I'm a huge fan of all types of music genres. And after talking with him, I could see the passion that he has for the work that he does and I just knew that he was the DJ for my wedding. Oh, it doesn't stop there! DJ Mark went above and beyond for my fiance and I. We had planned to do a funny first dance. And Mark made us a CD of all of our songs that we picked. Granted every future bride out there is guilty of changing their mind a few times when it comes to planning their wedding. Just as I was, I wanted a few songs changed out on the CD that Mark had made for me. Although, I felt bad for changing my mind but he was just as sweet as he could be, he did it for me without any hesitation. Mark worked with me every step of the way. On the day of my wedding, I walked in and it was perfect. Mark set up purple back lighting to go with my colors. It was beautiful. He had everyone on the dance floor, everyone was entertained and happy. He even gave me the microphone and let me sing "summer nights" with a friend of mine. Long story short, Mark met every expectation that I had. I didn't just hire a DJ, I gained a friend as well. And if I ever have another event of any kind, I will be calling DJ Mark..

Sent on 12/13/2014
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2014

He was amazing, had great ideas and met with us and helped us make decisions, answered all my questions at the meeting and promptly when I emailed. I changed things up at the last minute and he was great. Very entertaining. Everyone was dancing. I don't know about cost because he was a provided vendor for my reception vendor. Very professional and knowledgeable in my opinion. He gives you lots of song idea sheets and cd. After the ceremony he gave us cds of all our songs we chose. He suggested a last dance and I was iffy but that was the very best memory and moment of the night for me...do it. It's your last moment alone at the reception together to drink it all in!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Mike did such a great job at our wedding! We had a great time and our guests were raving about how much fun they had. He's such a nice guy, full of energy and so much fun. It was obvious that he loves what he does and his enthusiasm is catching.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User6042068 · 2+ years ago

Wow! Mark was so awesome and easy to work with. Out of all the vendors we used he was the simplest but most memorable. He set up times to meet before the wedding that worked with our schedule. He helped us with ideas on song choice and he played everything we asked for, he even played songs that I totally forgot about! He used amazing up lighting to set the mood and turned our venue into an even more romantic place. I can't wait to use him again for any occasion that requires music and a great time.