Lyrica Reviews

33 | Cincinnati, OH

33 Reviews for Lyrica

Sherry · Married on 06/16/2012

our wedding got very complicated but Holly Pratt and Lyrica made their part seem easy. i think I called Holly about 30 times and they were always calm and helpfull. some of my vendors freaked but Lyrica was really great and professional. the music was beautifull made me feel better.

Sent on 09/13/2012

I can't say enough good about Lyrica. I engaged them to play for my sister-in-law's wedding, held here at my house; they arrived promptly, played beautifully, and were perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 09/06/2012
  • luckylady29

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2010

Lyrica made my ceremony so memorable and elegant. I loved the sound and the professionalism of the performers. They were great! Everything I asked for!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Sean · Married on 10/29/2010

Simply amazing. They really made me eased as I waited for my wife to walk down the isle. It made the ceremony so elegant. Thank-You.

Sent on 01/25/2011

Cynthia · Married on 09/06/2015

Holly and i have worked together several times for our children's weddings and we would have no one else provide the most elegant music either for our rehearsal dinners or weddings !

Sent on 09/27/2015

Annette · Married on 07/07/2018

Lyrica provided excellent and experienced musicians for our wedding. Everything turned out as expected!
    We highly recommend working with Lyrica!

Annette & Joseph Koch

Sent on 07/11/2018

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2018

Holly at Lyrica is great to work with. We had some issues pinning down one of their groups to play for our wedding, but that was my fault for not being as on top of things as I should have been. So if you want a particular group, make sure you ask for a contract right away or they will quickly get booked!! And be sure to ask upfront how the whole process works. We had a piano trio for our wedding reception a few weeks ago and they were awesome! We received so many compliments on our wedding and reception, and much of that was due to the musicians. Everyone loved their playing, great selection of repertoire, etc. They have a beautiful sound and everything on their end was smooth and professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing with them, and when the reception timing went a tad off-schedule, they just went with the flow and knew exactly when to play to keep things flowing. The group blended together well compared to others I considered who just couldn't quite stay on beat and get the balance correct! Thanks, Lyrica, for making our wedding day so beautiful and special!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Connie · event on: 11/04/2011

This was for an photography show opening. I felt that the music was there to be enjoyed without being overpowering. It was a nice balance of styles, perfect for the atmosphere of the event.

Sent on 09/06/2012