Lynn's Catering of Tampa Reviews

42 | Tampa, FL

42 Reviews for Lynn's Catering of Tampa

Tina · Married on 02/28/2017

Excellent food and service. It always a pleasure to use Lynne's Catering.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Cheryl · Married on 02/05/2017

Lynn's Catering always does an outstanding job. The servers did a fabulous job keeping drinks filled, stations full, and tables clean. They even packed up leftovers for our guests! The food was perfect and the portions were huge! Thanks for another great party, Lynn.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Alyse · Married on 02/04/2017

Awesome food and great staff and service

Sent on 02/17/2017

Charyn · Married on 02/01/2017

Lynn and her team are great!!! The food was delicious and displayed beautifully! She and her team were so wonderfully helpful!!! I can't say enough good things!!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Lori · event on: 01/26/2017

Lynn and her team did a fantastic job on our open house. We received glowing compliments including: "This is a very classy event"! Thank you, Lynn, for making us look great!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/22/2017

Lynn was super to work with. Food was over the top delicious with fabulous presentation. Her staff is perfect, proactive in all respects! Would highly recommend this team!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

BEST FOOD EVER! So many of my guests raved about her food, as I knew they would! Lynn's Catering team went above and beyond to make my wedding as perfect as it could be. Even during the wedding day she would check-in to make sure I was doing okay (even though she didn't have to). Lynn helped me with the linens, extra décor, and customized my menu to best fit my budget. Just a few items off her menu that I kept hearing about: the mini Cubans, the meatballs, and lastly the bread pudding! If I could have had a cake made entirely of this dessert, I would have. Lynn is so sweet, her staff were top notch, and if I ever have another party that needs catering, I'll definitely be calling her! You would be doing a disservice to you and your wedding day if you didn't even to a taste test. Thanks again Lynn, it was amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Bre · Married on 03/19/2016

Lynn's Catering was an easy choice when it came to choosing our caterer. Lynn's food is beautiful, thoughtful and delicious. Our guests complimented Lynn's food and displays all night. She even provided some food for our brunch the next morning. Lynn and her staff were very professional and definitely went above and beyond on everything we asked for.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • User3702789 · Married on 00/00/0000

Every bite of food was delicious and well worthy of the guests "oohs and aahs"! The service and presentation were great and the clean-up after made the room look like there was never a party held there!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2017

Lynn helped execute exactly what we envisioned for our big day! From our first conversation she totally understood our vision and was willing to work within our budget and large guest count. Our food was delicious. Our guests loved it, she made sure we were fed throughout the evening, and her staff was professional, friendly, and top notch! I would recommend Lynn and her staff for any event you're hosting in the Tampa area. We were thrilled with her service!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • F

Fredda · Married on 06/25/2017

Lynn was great to work with andher helpers were very attentive and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Noura · Married on 05/13/2017

Lynn was fantastic to work with working up to the wedding. She was very flexible with tweaking some things on the menu and very responsive to feedback. On the day of, her and her crew were phenomenal! Everyone has raved about the food at our wedding and it was all thanks to her. I highly highly recommend her to cater any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Elaine · Married on 11/25/2017

The food was delicious. The presentation was beautiful. Lyn was a delight to work with and her staff were professional. I have already passed her name along to others

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jackue · Married on 02/25/2017

Lynn was wonderful to work with she was on top of every detail, and everything was amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Lynn's food was wonderful. We continue to get positive comments from the guests about how good the food was. She prepared a kosher meal for over 100 people for brunch. The display was gorgeous.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Harvey · Married on 10/31/2017

3.5

Anyone looking for Quality, variety,and professional service, look no further. Lynn's is the best.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Leslie L. · Married on 06/30/2019

Delicious Kosher Food

It is very hard to find a quality kosher caterer. Lynn’s food was amazing! She and her staff were so helpful and flexible when it came to last minute changes. Even kept a plate of appetizers for my husband and I to enjoy because we had to take pictures during the cocktail hour. Overall, very pleased.

Sent on 07/30/2019