Lynda Williams Beauty Reviews

Lynda Williams Beauty 5
Lynda Williams Beauty 6
Lynda Williams Beauty 7

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2011

I am so glad that we choose Formal Hair Design! Lynda was very professional, fun, and creative and did a fantastic job for our wedding! All of my girls looked beautiful! Lynda helped me to figure out what style would be perfect for me and I loved my hair the day of the wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Very good. Just be specific on up-do's as a more "complicated" one would be considered "extra" on the day of.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Lynda Williams Beauty's reply:

I'm not sure who this is? But I've never charged more for a bridal up do on the day of someone's wedding...

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The best thing about working with Lynda was that she was able to be very flexible. I had a small wedding with no bridesmaids and every salon or private hairdresser had a $ minimum fee they weren't willing to budge on. I called probably 20 professionals and explained that with hair and makeup services just for me I wasn't able to meet the minimum. Most places suggested I "find a woman attending my wedding" and get their hair done, just to meet the minimum. But Lynda was sympathetic and we were able to work it out if I agreed to come to her home studio rather than have her come onsite. I did a hair trial, sent her some feedback, and felt like I was in good hands. The only area where there was room for improvement was that she was a bit forgetful (I never got a copy of my contract, despite asking for it twice), and it took her a while when I arrived to sort through her pictures and email to remind herself what looks we went for, which given that it was my wedding day and I was on a tight time schedule, should have been done before I arrived. But in the end, I felt very beautiful, I felt like I still looked like myself, and everything looked lovely.

Sent on 07/29/2015

0.0

Lynda did both a hair trial and wedding day hair services/bridal makeup surrounding my wedding. She was definitely focused on making sure that we got the look we were going for and was a very relaxed spirit on a busy day.

Sent on 07/04/2014