Lynda Berry Photography Reviews

88 | Doylestown, PA

88 Reviews for Lynda Berry Photography

• User2571929 · 2+ years ago

Very Professional & accomodating! It was a great experience working with Lynda & the other photographers. And most importantly the pictures look incredible- I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/31/2012

S · Married on 06/23/2012

Lynda and her team were wonderful to work with. Love their creativity and style. Not obtrusive like some other photographers. They did their job well without taking over the show. My only recommendation is to make sure you communicate any specific photo shots you really want. I failed to do that and I now regret missing out on some specific formals I was hoping for but did not get because I failed to communicate prior to the event and was too busy and chaotic on the wedding day to even think about it.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2011

Can't say enough about Lynda and her team. My pictures are beautiful. I will continue to have her take pictures for me in the future as our family grows.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2011

I would recommend Lynda Berry Photography to anyone in a heartbeat! She was exactly the kind of photographer we had been looking for; someone who mixes traditional photography with a photo-journalistic style. We got the portraits we wanted for our parents but then were able to have some cool, fun photos with my bridesmaids and each other.
    Her photos are beautiful and she is fantastic to work with! She is so creative and genuine and sweet. Her assistants are also wonderful, my fiance and brothers could not tell me enough how awesome Megan was when she was taking their photos at the church.
    I found her through a web search and fell in love with her work. Then I looked her up on Facebook and was pleased and surprised to find that she is constantly updating her page with her newest works so throughout the year we could see and get ever more excited that she would be working with us!
    Lynda Berry Photography is a gem and we will be using her again since she does more than weddings!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Molly · Married on 05/21/2011

Very Professional Staff. Great eye for photojournalism. Captured "the moments" and much much more.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Tara · Married on 01/29/2011

Lynda Berry was extremely easy to work with. She made me feel at ease throughout my entire day along with her staff. Not only did she take amazing pictures of our ceremony & reception - she managed (along with her staff) to capture the smallest moments of the day. I would reccommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. Lynda Berry Photography made my special day amazing!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Megan · Married on 04/25/2009

Lynda is an amazing photographer who is wonderful to work with. She is very flexible around your schedule and very people oriented. She will work to make your day special.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Lynda was great from the start. We had to reschedule our wedding and she was able to accommodate with little trouble. The shoot went well, didn't interfere more than necessary with the wedding. The photos are fantastic and we're looking forward to the final ones. Felt like we got a great product and experience for the money.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • User6246790 · event on 12/16/2015

We have enjoyed working with Lynda and her team. Our photos are beautiful, were delivered on time and for the price we agreed upon. She's been very helpful in working with our large group and their diverse needs!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Heather · Married on 12/26/2015

Lynda and her staff were more than we could have ever hoped for! They were incredibly professional and really went out of their way to make the bride happy. I didn't really know what kind of photos I wanted, I just knew I wanted my photos to be magical. Lynda and staff did just that! Their vision and ability to connect with a group were truly amazing. I would recommend Lynda to ANYONE!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Marie · Married on 05/21/2011

Lynda has an amazing talent of capturing extremely creative compositions within her photographs!

Sent on 06/01/2011

erin · Married on 10/03/2015

We had an amazing time with our photographers - their enthusiasm, reactions to the shots they were getting, and their overall professionalism helped us all feel comfortable and relaxed (despite some rushed and hectic moments) and we genuinely had fun during all of our photo sessions.

Sent on 10/07/2015

I love her so much!
    She is the nicest person ever. When we went to visit her for a price range and to see her work she was very knowledgeable about her craft and up front about everything. She has even worked with our venue before so it worked out great. Plus her prices really are not bad, and her body of work is spectacular.

Sent on 09/30/2015