Lynda Berry Photography Reviews

89 | Doylestown, PA

89 Reviews for Lynda Berry Photography

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Lynda was absolutely amazing person to work with. From the day we met with her to discuss our plans and details for our wedding day she was always available for any questions we had throughout our entire wedding planning. The day of the wedding she was very easy to work with, very patient. My husband and I did not feel overwhelmed with photo's, and she left it up to us as to what pictures we may want or not want throughout the day. Her assistant Bin was also great to work with. We would recommend Lynda Berry Photography to all of our friends & family that are planning any kind of event and are looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Karen · Married on 09/25/2015

Lynda and her staff were very professional and personable. Everyone was efficient and ready to start as soon as they arrived. I haven't received my photos back yet as my wedding was less than a week ago but I am super excited to see how beautiful they turned out. Lynda definitely helped making this a magical night for my husband and I. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

She is super sweet, easy to work with and does amazing work!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Tara · Married on 07/18/2015

Wow!
    I can't say how happy I am with Lynda. From the start she was one of the people involved in our wedding that I knew as soon as I called or emailed she responded super fast which is a relief when you are going crazy with planning things! When we met her we left saying wow- she is a really nice and pleasant person :-) We could also tell she really knows what she is doing and had all kinds of quality work displayed beautifully in her office. Not only that we could feel that she actually LOVES what she does too and has a passion to make every moment she captures look amazing. Wedding day rolled around and she guided us through everything so we didn't have to think about a thing and just enjoy having a blast with the pictures! and people are right when they say ... THE day will FLY BY! Picture taking may take sometime during a wedding but she showed us real quick on her camera some of the images she captured and I thought WOW! okay this is SOOO worth it! lets keep the camera rolling! Now that everything is said and done and the day flew by I am SO happy and EXCITED knowing that I will be able to look back at phenomenal pictures!!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! :-) A+++
    Sincerely,
    Tara and David <3

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lynda was wonderful! We immediately booked her after reading the reviews and meeting with her- she was the first and only photographer we met with. She was so easy to talk to and communicate with. We trusted her completely to capture our wedding day and did not feel the need to hire a videographer. She worked with my input, then went above and beyond with her ideas. She made us feel so comfortable while taking the pictures and I cannot wait to see what they look like! I'd recommend her to anyone for any photography occasion. Thanks, Lynda!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kay was really wonderful at making me feel at ease with all the photographs and adapting to my style which was low key and informal. She had great ideas and even in a downpour was able to get great photos!

Sent on 07/20/2015

We were so happy with how our pictures turned out! Lynda and her assistant were wonderful. They did everything they could to make sure that they got the "shot", and they did! I would recommend for weddings or any special event. My favorite part of viewing the pictures for the first time was seeing the photos of my family and friends enjoying themselves and having a great time.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2015

Lynda is an amazing photographer! She came to the Bahamas for my destination wedding and did an amazing job! She is very professional! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • User4782832 · event on 02/07/2015

Lynda Berry did a great job photographing our son's bar mitzvah. This was the second time we used her - our daughter's bat mitzvah was three years ago. Not only do we love her pictures, but we really like her professionalism from the first point of contact through the final delivery of the pictures.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Steven · Married on 11/01/2014

My wife and I were beyond happy with everything. The photos were amazing and they flowed perfectly throughout night. I never felt like I was missing something because I had to stop for photos. Highly recommended, great service.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Dana · Married on 11/01/2014

Lynda was such a pleasure to work with!! Even with a rainy hectic day, a crazy loud family, little ones running around, she was able to work her magic and produce the most amazing pictures. She also had a super quick turn around, always available for any questions and created such a beautiful album for us to keep forever!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Eden · Married on 08/25/2014

We really enjoyed working with Lynda who is an incredible photographer. Anyone who has seen our wedding photos are blown away by her work. She's also incredibly sweet and easy to work with. We would highly recommend working with her on any special occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2015

MIndy · Married on 08/09/2014

Lynda was fabulous. She is warm and easy to work with. Throughout the evening Lynda made sure to ask if there were any additional people I wanted in the pictures and made the evening stress free.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Lynda is AWESOME! She shot both our engagement pics and our wedding day and I have to say, our pictures came out more beautiful then we could have ever imagined. She is so much fun to shoot with and makes you feel really comfortable, not to mention she is incredibly talented. She is up on all of the hottest trends and did a great job at capturing all of the emotions of the day. Our album is flawless, BEAUTIFUL...actually brought me to tears when I saw it! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer! She is the best!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Krysta · Married on 07/11/2014

Simply Amazing. We worked with Kay for our wedding on 7-11-14. She did a wonderful job, she was organized and really kept us going when we were getting hot and tired. She was very easy to work with and both her and Lynda worked closely with us in the months prior to the wedding to make sure we were prepared and kept our mind at ease. From what we have seen so far our pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to see them once they are all finished!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lynda Berry is just amazing; we were on a tight schedule and not much time. Lynda stayed calm and professional and created a magical moment for us. She had a vision and made all our dreams come true. She is a visionary and artists.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Lynda is very accommodating and produced phenomenal pictures. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Lora · Married on 02/22/2014

Lynda was extremely professional and very helpful during our special day. She had a lot of fun and creative ideas for our photos, and I love the results!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Lynda and her associate did such an excellent job. They were so super sweet and professional and just did an outstanding job. We had so much fun with them and I know that our pictures are going to be perfect! We really appreciate their creativeness, their kindness and their professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a better day and with that gorgeous day we are sure to get the best pictures! The pictures were nice and easy and not stressful or rushed. We are so thankful for Lynda and teams work! They are AMAZING!
    Thank you Lynda!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

I can't say enough good things about Lynda and her crew. On the day of my wedding Lynda was unfortunately booked but we had Kay as our main photographer and Paul as her assistant. Kay was amazing to work with. We had all our pictures done before the ceremony so we could enjoy the cocktail hour and reception. Kay was well organized and directed my large bridal party with ease and efficiency. We only had a chance to see our sneak peak yet but so far the pictures are great. And Lynda has been absolutely fabulous with responding to all my email and many changes and ideas I have for the thank you cards. They are definately worth the money and their editting is great.

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/26/2013

Lynda and her crew were amazing! She is so pleasant and easy to work with. The sneak peak photos we have thus far are AMAZING. I cannot wait to get them all and hang them all over! Thank you for capturing our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Aaron · Married on 05/26/2013

Lynda was perfect. She and her staff worked very well with us making sure we got all of the formal pictures we wanted as well as the romantic pictures she had creatively thought up. She was willing to work with us on timing and also split her staff to capture the bride and groom seperately, both getting incredible pictures. She turned around a sample for us to look at very quickly and has communicated with us very well througout the entire process.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Deborah · Married on 07/21/2012

Lynda was recommended by our reception site, and, as soon as we saw her photos on her Facebook site, we knew she was the one we wanted! She met with us and explained the different packages, style of photography, and different options. She also contacted my the week before the wedding and reviewed the itinerary, locations, and planned shots with me. Lynda's photography is so creative and innovative, and she had tons of great ideas for shots. In addition to the church ceremony and the reception, we took pictures in various locations in downtown Newtown, which will always be meaningful to me. She and her assistant were prompt and were great in putting everyone, including kids, at ease. The results were absolutely wonderful, my family and friends are all amazed at our pictures, and I cannot recommend Lynda Berry Photography enough!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Lynda Berry Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words. My pleasure. Lynda

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

If I could give Lynda Berry a hundred stars I would, she is absolutely amazing and a true artist!! I booked Lynda for my engagement and wedding photos. She absolutely blew me away!!!! She is so creative and takes unique shots that I have not seen in any other photographers portfolios. Everyone raved about our photos and we have Lynda to thank for that!

Lynda is also the sweetest person ever and works really hard to ensure that she catches every shot! At the reception, she really did an excellent job at capturing amazing, memorable moments without being in your face with the camera. On top of all of this, she answered all of my questions and addressed any concern that I had. She is also very quick to get back to you, great customer service. I absolutely love Lynda and I cannot wait for another event so that I can hire her again!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. AMAZING.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2012

Lynds and her team were completely professional, friendly and organized. Lynda's art makes my heart melt!

Sent on 08/02/2012