Lynda Berry Photography Reviews

88 | Doylestown, PA

88 Reviews for Lynda Berry Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Lynda was amazing from start to finish! She set us both at ease and took all of the pictures that we had asked for. We absolutely loved having her capture our special day and look forward to many more memories photographed by her!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

We are so grateful to have had Lynda capture our special day! From start to finish, she set us at ease and made sure we had fun all day long. We cannot wait to have her capture more chapters of our lives together!

Thanks for being you!
    Lauren & Patrick

Sent on 10/02/2016

Annie · Married on 08/20/2016

Lynda was amazing: very professional and had great ideas about what to do to get the best shots. She clearly knows what she's doing! We decided to go with Lynda after having met with her in her studio; the whole operation, from planning to the day-of to receiving photos and albums after the event-- runs incredibly smoothly. She has a team helping her with graphic design for the albums so they are much cleaner looking than many other albums we've seen. We haven't gotten ours yet because the wedding was too recent, but so far all of the photos we've seen from our even have been wonderful. Everyone has been commenting to us about how great our photographer was. Thanks Lynda (and Ashley, the "second shooter") for doing such an amazing job for our special day!

Sent on 09/05/2016

I appreciated her working with us closely specifically her knowledge of Fonthill. She was an excellent communicator and I really enjoyed working with her! She did a great job directing us throughout the day and worked very well with us to obtain fun and beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Laura · Married on 08/12/2016

Don't worry--Lynda knows what to do! She will have your wedding HANDLED! Timing, lighting, photo set ups, photo requests will turn into gorgeous photos! I'm so happy I was referred to her by two different people (who have no relation between each other.) Also, fast turn-around on your beautiful photos! We were still on honeymoon when we got our personal photo preview app that we could share on facebook, twitter, email with friends and family and pin to pintrest! We couldn't be happier to have our newest best day ever immortalized by Lynda Berry Photography :)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Traci · Married on 07/15/2016

Kay and Choo were so wonderful to have as photographers!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Lynda Berry and Kay were absolutely amazing the day of our wedding! They were great to work with and extremely helpful and professional. They got so many great shots and these photos give us memories that will last forever! Thank you so much Lynda Berry Photography for giving me my dream wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

Lynda was great! Her and her team were very flexible with our large wedding party. I would suggest her to anyone getting married. She knew all the right shots to take and told us all what to do. She worked with our busy schedule, and was easy to get a hold of.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jennifer · event on 06/03/2016

Lynda was fabulous to work with! She got back to me immediately from my initial inquiry through all our correspondence. The day of the shoot she was so enthusiastic and had tons of ideas for our family shoot. We didn't have to do anything but follow her and smile. Loved the experience and look forward to working with her again soon!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Lynda was such a pleasure to work with. She made the day so fun and got the most amazing photos! She had great advise and suggestions on how to make the photos perfect. I absolutely loved working with her and will recommend her/ use her for all other events my husband and I do.

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • I

Izabela · Married on 05/27/2016

Lynda and Kay were absolutely wonderful.
    Gave us great directions and was super
    Flexible when we had our own ideas. Super easy to work with and fun!
    Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Krystyne · event on 05/22/2016

Lynda did an amazing job taking these beautiful photos for our new bridal boutique, L&H Couture. She really made our Grand Opening very Special!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • User6566379 · event on 05/14/2016

The pictures turned out great and the photographer worked with the client to ensure pictures that reflected their personality.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Justina · Married on 05/13/2016

Lynda and her assistants were very nice and helpful. They made our wedding day feel so much more exciting and valuable to us.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Desiree · Married on 04/23/2016

Lynda was great to work with leading up to the big day. She answered any questions and always responded immediately. She took a lot of the pressure of worrying about pictures off my shoulders. Working with Kay on my wedding day was great. She was nice, professional and extremely patient, even my mother loved her. I cannot wait to see the finished product!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kristy · Married on 04/22/2016

Lynda was amazing. She was very responsive and made sure she caputured our day the way we wanted it.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Tracy · Married on 04/16/2016

Lynda Berry and her team did a great job shooting our wedding! She made sure that she got pictures of everything we requested and used her knowledge of photography and the venue to capture some amazing moments. She was easy to get in touch with and listened to our requests for the wedding day. Her pictures were just amazing and my husband and I cannot wait to get them framed in our house ;)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jodi · event on 04/09/2016

Lynda is very professional and a pleasure to work with. She is a true talent and provided us with beautiful pictures of our event. We were beyond pleased with our experience.

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • User6557324 · event on 03/31/2016

Lynda was so easy to work with and made both of us feel very at ease. She gave easy to follow direction and has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds, lighting and poses. The pictures turned out really stunning. I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/02/2016

Completely professional. My husband and I were made to feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I also felt like she took some pretty artistic shots, which I loved! Can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Mary · event on 11/06/2015

Lynda was not just a very talented and professional photographer, she was warm and thoughtful and I look forward to having her share in all of our future important life milestones.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2015

Lynda is absolutely amazing!!! She is extremely professional, yet so fun to work with and takes the most amazing pictures! Can't wait to see them all from our wedding! <3

Sent on 10/29/2015

Stacy · event on 10/16/2015

Linda was awesome and made me feel comfortable. Already recommended her to 2 people.

Sent on 10/19/2015

lyn · event on 10/15/2015

Lynda is fabulous - a true professional and her photography is outstanding. We've worked with her for many years and she has become our go-to for any event. Her photos are always amazing and capture movement, emotion and the essence of the individual she photographing. We would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Lynda was absolutely amazing person to work with. From the day we met with her to discuss our plans and details for our wedding day she was always available for any questions we had throughout our entire wedding planning. The day of the wedding she was very easy to work with, very patient. My husband and I did not feel overwhelmed with photo's, and she left it up to us as to what pictures we may want or not want throughout the day. Her assistant Bin was also great to work with. We would recommend Lynda Berry Photography to all of our friends & family that are planning any kind of event and are looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2015