Lyfe of the Party, LLC Reviews

Lyfe of the Party, LLC 5
Lyfe of the Party, LLC 6
Lyfe of the Party, LLC 7

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

Sarah and Jenny do such beautiful work and are such a joy to work with! After doing a lot of research and speaking with several florists on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with Sarah and Jenny within a few minutes of talking on the phone with them. They had so much enthusiasm about my ideas and were able to build off of them and suggest things I never would have thought of! I knew I wanted my flowers and decor to be beachy, nautical, and romantic, but still classic, and they worked with me to help my vision come to life. Their quote was so detailed and personal - they even pulled pictures from my Pinterest board! They also provided multiple options to help work within our budget, and they continued to work with us to meet our budget throughout the planning process (one awesome idea they had was to have 3 different centerpiece styles - 1 low, 1 high, and 1 without flowers - see pictures I'm including here). About 6 months before the wedding, we went to their warehouse and they had pulled a bunch of fun candlesticks and decor items (coral, lanterns, etc.) within our style / color scheme. We got to pick and design all of the decor elements (flowers, candlesticks, nautical rope balls) together, which was SO fun. One additional thing I loved is that they tend to only commit to one event on a given day, and the two of them were there in person setting everything up, making sure everything was perfect, and breaking it all down. I would highly recommend Lyfe of the Party. Thank you so much, Sarah and Jenny!

**Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Lyfe of the Party, LLC 8
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 15
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 16
    Lyfe of the Party, LLC 17

Kathleen · Married on 02/25/2017

Sarah and Jenny were a breeze to work with! They helped me execute every design detail for my wedding, including a giant flower wall which we used for the ceremony and as a photo backdrop in the reception! The consultation we had was very in-depth and they had a great handle on what my vision was for the wedding! I got so many compliments on the amazing job they did!

Erin · Married on 08/05/2016

These ladies were awesome to work with! They made sure to get all of my input we looked at so many of my pintrest pictures and they were so happy to see all of them. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect! The flowers for the wedding could not have been more beautiful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist or planner!

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

Jenny and Sarah are amazing! They made my vision come through and were totally flexible with me wanting to change things through the process. I was meeting with them one day and I was talking about some things (table numbers) I wanted to DIY and all of the sudden they had all the things I had imagined. Thank goodness because I am not sure I could have done much DIY :)

Jacy · Married on 05/27/2016

I don't think words can explain how amazing it was to work with Sarah and Jenny! First off, they are so genuine and will give their honest opinion when you need it the most! When Sarah delivered the bouquets to my suite, I had tears in my eyes... Prepare to be blown away!! Any photo you or image you image and dream of will not only come to life, but they will make it bigger and better. They exceeded any and all expectations, my family, friends and I were speechless... I could not have pictured it better myself. Thank you for making my wedding a dream!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2016

Next to saying yes when he asked of course, hiring Lyfe of the Party was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! Sarah and Jenny were the most professional, reliable, creative, and responsive vendor I could have imagined! I honestly said through the entire wedding process that I didn't stress at all because of the two of them! When we walked into our wedding, we couldn't believe the way they transformed the venue, it was simply magical, and more than we could have ever expected. They took care of every detail and were so flexible with any change whether it was big or small. Their creative vision as a team is incredible, and they were able to meet multiple times, walked the venue with me, and even helped cut in the budget when necessary! Thank you a million times over!!!

Sincerely,
    Kelly & Dermot

Kendall · Married on 04/30/2016

Sarah and Jenny at Lyfe of the Party were both so amazing during my wedding planning process. They were so fun to work with and never made me feel bad for changing everything a million times!! The whole process was smooth and our flowers (especially my bouquet), center pieces and linens were just beautiful! I simply showed up to the ceremony and reception because they really did it all! They transformed our venue to fit the style I wanted. When I started planning my wedding I had a certain style and feel I was going for but I couldn't quite articulate it. Sarah and Jenny understood my vision and made everything come together. I would 100% recommend Lyfe of the Party to anybody and everybody!

This has got to be one of the best reviews you will read! Not only did we use Lyfe of the party in 12/2011 we used them for our second daughters wedding in 2/2016. Friends recommended other florists but there was no way I wasn't going to use Lyfe of the party. Both color schemes were different and both equally as gorgeous! They are so sweet and easy to work with, and they do work within your budget. If I had a third daughter they would be hired again!

megan · Married on 12/05/2015

Sarah and Jenny are absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond for us. I cannot explain how beautiful our arrangements and decor were. When they walked through the door with our flowers I sobbed like a baby they were perfection. They are the best at what they do!!

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2015

We can not say enough about Sarah and Jenny with Lyfe of the Party! Five stars does not seem like nearly enough! They handled every aspect of our flowers and decor for our destination wedding. The results were more beautiful than I even imagined they would be.

This duo is an absolute dream to work with! We planned the majority of the wedding from PA, so there were a LOT of emails, phone calls, etc... Not once were they too busy to take the time to talk to us or look at ideas we had. It was as if we were there only clients, although I know was not the case! They went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was perfect. From the moment I first spoke with them on the phone, I had no doubt that I had made the right choice. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any event! You will not be disappointed.

Gabrielle · Married on 10/18/2015

Sarah & Jenny were absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! The flowers at my wedding completely blew my mind and were beyond what I could have ever expected. They understand what I was looking for and transformed my reception hall into my dream come true! I could not recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!

Chandrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah and Jenny are the best!!! We couldn't have made a better choice. They were so easy to work with and they offered great suggestions. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our centerpieces and all of their decorations were. We were actually a little sad after our wedding because we knew that we wouldn't be speaking with these special ladies anymore! They are the best!!!! Thank you Sarah and Jenny for making my dream wedding come true!!!!

Mary · Married on 09/13/2015

Love!

Sarah and Jenny are just great. They immediately saw my vision and executed it flawlessly. They were instrumental in adding relevant suggestions, were sensitive to my budget and an overall pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with the outstanding service they provided!

Amy · Married on 04/25/2015

Sarah and Jenny are true artists!
    They handled flowers for our wedding and arranged ceremony chair and arbor setup on the beach, as well as outdoor reception lighting.
    These ladies are so skilled and easy to work with. You are in the best of hands when you select Lyfe of the Party for your flowers, and other event needs. There is not one thing that I would change about the experience or the artistry they provided.
    I wish I had another party to plan--I loved working with them!

Laura · Married on 02/07/2015

Sarah and Jenny from Lyfe of the Party are so fabulous and amazing!! These two ladies are just awesome to work with and made all my dreams and ideas for my wedding décor and flowers come true! I wanted beautiful, upscale, glamorous and sparkly décor for my wedding with lots of crystals and bling and Lyfe of the Party made it all happen! They got the most beautiful white flowers and added all the little touches of the beach that I asked for without overdoing it. They had the most gorgeous sequin linens that I hoped for and a love seat for my sweetheart table. They put everything together so effortlessly and designed a classy, beautiful and memorable wedding. It was so easy to work with Sarah and Jenny and they made my vision happen!

Tannis · Married on 12/20/2014

Lyfe of the Party did a phenomenal job making my vision come to life. They were wonderful and easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect for the ceremony and reception. Their work was beautiful and I have only have positive things to say about our experience with them.

Gina · Married on 12/12/2014

The flowers were beautiful! Very professional and timely responses. Are willing to work with you around your budget. Loved them! Highly recommendable

Erika · Married on 11/09/2014

Lyfe of the Party made my day beautiful, and the attention to detail was something I would expect from my family. But that is how Lyfe of the Party will treat you---like family. They were so quick to respond to emails and special requests. Even the morning of my wedding, they accommodated a last minute request to place a rosary around my bouquet. The quality of their flowers was stunning, not to mention that my flowers lasted 6 days after my wedding. I also used Lyfe for room decorations, chair rental, and linens. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so thankful to Lyfe of the Party for making my wedding beautiful.

Janice · Married on 11/07/2014

Lyfe of the Party did a great job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. They translated my visions of the wedding into the decorations and everything was executed to perfection. They were so easy to work with and professional yet personable. I would highly recommend them if you are having an event in the Naples/Fort Meyers/Marco Island area.

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2014

I knew Lyfe was the right choice when I sent them a picture of the chuppah I wanted and they said it was actually THEIR chuppah they had created for a different wedding! Jenny and Sarah are truly amazing at what they do. They were so easy to work with during the planning process-- i sent them a few pictures that I liked and they came back with quotes. When we met with them to finalize what we wanted, they provided some suggestions based on their expertise. I was looking for more contemporary, modern pieces and they exceeded our expectations. I had a lot of people compliment us about the unique pieces they created -- from the beautiful fresh bouquets, to the chuppah, table setting pieces, and the cake table decor. Thank you Lyfe for truly adding life to my wedding!

Regan · Married on 06/07/2014

Look not further! Sarah and Jenny are the ones! Their services is amazing. The talent outstanding! I received so many compliments on the flowers centerpieces! My bouquet was so beautiful!

I booked them late on my planning, and I was very lucky they were available but please don't take any chances! Book them early, you would not regret it!!!!

Thank you Sarah and Jenny: All the flowers looked amazing! You made an incredible night even more beautiful!

• User4162061 · 2+ years ago

Lyfe of the Party totally outdid themselves for our wedding! The flowers were gorgeous and they were able to produce everything we asked for from decor to flowers to linens, etc. They were so professional and flexible throughout the entire planning experience and made it not only painless, but fun!! Sarah and Jenny are so sweet and their taste is top notch. Our guests were astounded by the centerpieces and we are so lucky to have worked with them!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/06/2014

They more than willing to see my vision through until the end. Try didn't force their opinions on me and really let me personalize my wedding. Great attitude every step of the way. When we hit a road block they had five star suggestions, we would highly recommend them for any event especially something so important as your wedding. They were flawless in their execution and not to mention so professional and sweet until the very end. We don't know what we would have done without them!!!!

Tressie · Married on 03/16/2014

Beautiful Work! These two women are so easy and fun to work with, professional and friendly. They knew from our very first visit what my daughter's vision was and they delivered. With the wedding being a destination wedding you have to put your hands in others and I could not have been happier! From the beach to the ballroom at La Playa, Simply Gorgeous!

Electa · Married on 03/01/2014

These two ladies are AMAZING!!! I had big ideas for the flowers, and really wanted peonies unfortunately they are not available when I was getting married so instead they recommended large garden roses that were the perfect substitute and smelled fabulous! My color palette was gold and they were willing to bring in all the gold accents I needed! My grandmother was making my brooch bouquet but was not able to at the last minute ~ have no fear they were able to make my bouquet just as I had envisioned it. Even the day of my mother was not happy with the set up at the reception and they jumped in and handled fixing it on our behalf! I would highly recommend Lyfe of the Party to any bride!