28 Reviews for Lydia Covey, Harpist

28 Lydia Covey, Harpist Reviews

Very professional! I told Lydia exactly what I wanted and she delivered 100% with beautiful music, I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia Covey was so very professional. She was totally a self starter which was such a relief since my daughter and I were so very busy trying to serve guests etc. Lydia just arrived and set up and began playing. Her playing added a calmness and dignity to the occasion, just what we wanted. Afterwards we felt sorry that we had been too busy to even offer her a glass of water. But, she had brought that too!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia is very professional and plays beautifully! She helped to make my wedding a truly special day!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia was so great to work with and we could not have asked for more beautiful music during our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Keely, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful and made my wedding day.

Profile Picture User3450530, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia was a lovely person to work with and she is such a talented musician. She added a special element to our son's wedding by playing a beautiful medley of songs on her harp. It was so nice to become acquainted with her and she was very professional and so pleasant throughout the entire process. I would recommend her highly for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia could not have been more perfect for our wedding day. She was prompt, polite, and her musical skill is amazing! She played at our ceremony, and her music enchanting. I walked down the aisle just as I'd always imagined - seeing my fiance and that beautiful hymn in the background. It wouldn't have been the best day of my life if she hadn't been there.

Profile Picture Kaylan, 4/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Your music added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony! Thanks!

Profile Picture Daisy, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brought tears to my eyes! Lydia did a brilliant job with the pre ceremony music! We had many options of songs and timing... she did exactly what we wanted and it sounded so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Loved The , 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia was wonderful!! The music was beautiful, and she was completely professional! I didn't know what music to choose and she eased my mind and took the stress away. I would love to work with her again!

Profile Picture Neeley, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia was wonderful to work with. Everyone at the wedding loved her music. I recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was great working with Lydia. She and I mostly communicated via email. She was very prompt to respond to my emails and coordinating plans and ideas was very simple.

Profile Picture jamie, 9/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia does a excellent job. I would highly highly recommend her to any Bride. She is very professional and plays beautiful.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing. She even learned a beatles song for us!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia was wonderful and made the special day even more special! I can't imagine the ceremony without her beautiful music! I would recommend her with no hesitation.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia performed the wedding ceremony music for my daughters wedding. My daughter wanted a harpist to perform at the wedding. I did not know any harpist in the Shreveport, La area, so I looked on the internet and found Lydia. This was a blessing for us - even though she is from East Texas she was willing to come to Shreveport and perform at the ceremomy. She always answered my calls and
e-mails. It was kind of scary to hire someone you had never met or heard play before but, Lydia was a true professional. We have received so many compliments. Her music was beautiful and added such a special touch to the ceremony. Lydia is a very talented young lady.

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms. Covey's harp music set a beautiful tone for my daughter's wedding. She was easy to work with and very responsive to our requests. She offered a wide variety of music from which to choose and even offered to learn new music for the service if she did not already have it available. The harp offered a wonderful option to other instruments and required no amplification or electricity......wonderful for our semi-outdoor setting.

Profile Picture Martha, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I found Lydia at a bridal show. We had no precious intention of booking a harpist until we found Lydia. She was so sweet and very helpful throughout everything from the times to the song selections and she was very prompt in showing up for the wedding. Lydia didn't know but she was a surprise for all of our guests and even 3 weeks after the wedding people are still raving about her. So book her she is well worth it and she has a remarkable talent!

Paul and Brittany Koiner
Bossier City, Louisiana

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely wonderful.....music is perfect ......Lydia has a caring personality and very easy to work with and makes everything so special....

Profile Picture Connie, 5/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lydia was wonderful! She was very accommodating and professional from the time I initially contacted her and has continued to be very responsive to me even after the event. She traveled to Nacogdoches for our wedding, and I never worried that she wouldn't arrive when she said she would or do an excellent job. Her music added such an enchanting touch to our ceremony. I highly, highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Miranda, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia, was great. She provided everything she said she would from the beginning. Very easy to get in contact with and work with. I have already referred her to two other brides.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They did a wonderful job at our wedding. The music was perfect! I think what's even more great about they is his flexibility and professionalism. We asked they to play several new songs that weren't on his list and he incorporated them beautifully into our ceremony. This included incorporating a fun little number for our officiant's (who was also our friend) entrance. they even stayed a bit longer to play more songs during the cocktail hour. They made a magical day just perfect. Very professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Grant, 2/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia traveled 3-3 1/2 hours to play at my daughter's wedding and she did an outstanding job. Lydia is extremely pleasant and very talented. She definitely made our wedding ceremony so special and my daughter was very happy. I would give Lydia my highest recommendation.

Sherri
Ruston, Louisiana

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/22/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lydia provided music for my reception. I requested a list of songs, and she played everyone of them at exactly the right moment. I had so many people come up to me and ask where I got such a great sounding harpist. She was wonderful, and I believe the harp music provided such a wonderful setting. Thanks Lydia!

Profile Picture User781465, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very helpful in selection of music and very professional in every aspect. I would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/11/09, 1 Review