Lycos Inc. Reviews

6 | Houston, TX

6 Reviews for Lycos Inc.

Austin · Married on 07/02/2011

Very happy with their service. Staff are nice and friendly; liked their editing; I wish they could show me more of their work but I can accept that they want to keep some privacy for people. Major thing, love their flexible package selection, fits my budget perfectly.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Jun · Married on 05/28/2011

Lycos videographers are awesome! As an English as second language client, I felt treated with extra care and attention. They asked me for all the details and for the requirements that I couldn’t explain to their understanding, they show me their previous job and ask me to choose my favorite and if that’s the type I wanted. I was very comfortable working with them, the video shot was smooth and the memory is everlasting.  Now my family and friends oversea will be able to see the wedding they missed, not to say the final video is so romantic, I can even imagine my kids watching it! Thank you so much Lycos Inc.!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Tyrone · Married on 03/12/2011

Lycos Inc. made my wife and I dream wedding into an everlasting reality. They were very professional in every way that you can imagine such as being on time, nice, and friendly people. The DVD of the entire wedding was amazing from start to finish with great quality footage. My wife and I can always have something to look at besides photos of our wedding thanks to Lycos Inc.. Thanks
    Lycos you guys did a great job.... : )

Sent on 05/03/2011
  • Y

Yu · Married on 02/12/2011

Hi thanks for the video for my wedding. You guys saved my life! My family was not able to come to my wedding for last minute emergency, and we all so frustrated for my important family members missing witness of one of the most important thing in my life. We almost postponed the wedding if not because everything was ready and the invitation was everywhere. My Fiancé decided to shop around for a videographer to record everything. It was a last minute shopping but Lycos videographers made it so easy and we still had the professional videographer for our wedding. At first I thought it will be just the video shoot but their price was so good and I had the final video like a movie. I’m so loving it and so happy that my family sees the wedding. I will definitely recommend to all my friends for such great service in such a low price. 5 star service and 5 star quality, not to say 5 star friendly and comfortable to work with!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Andreya · Married on 09/10/2008

Hello, everyone I am Andreya Starling (the bride) from the video. I really enjoyed the video Lycos did for me. They put a creative theatrical twist to my video that I really liked. They were very professional, they dressed appropriately for the occasion, they arrived before their scheduled time, and the turnaround for the final video was very reasonable and so was the price for the quality of work they do. The staff was very friendly and fun to work with. Thanks again! Great company...

Sent on 02/21/2011

Aaron · Married on 08/27/2011

Great service & value I could found. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2011