Luxxor Limousines Reviews

5 | Des Moines, IA

5 Reviews for Luxxor Limousines

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented Luxor's Mercedes Benz party bus for our wedding and I can confidently say it is the nicest party bus in Iowa, if not the Midwest. Very accommodating staff, they let me come on site and see all of the buses I was interested in. I liked them so much we ended up renting 2 buses. The first was a very nice black Executive Limo to take us to the church. Then we got on the 37 passenger Mercedes to get the party started and head to our reception at Glen Oaks! Both buses made us feel like we were riding first class, because we were! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

We had a great experience with Luxxor Limo. Used their 32 passenger Mercedes Bus and it was Perfect! The driver was excellent and accommodating.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Katie · Married on 05/17/2014

When I began my service with Luxxor there was a lot of confusion, based on what different people had said. However, the manager called me back, explained everything and took care of me as a customer! They were great to work with, and they let you know as soon as they have left their garage, so you don't have to worry throughout your whole ceremony. Our driver was amazingly friendly & so good at dealing with 20+ people all at once.

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • User4821950 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Luxxor was great to work with. We rented a black SUV for just the bride and groom, and the driver was great to work with and a lot of fun. He was very professional and flexible as we tried to coordinate with a few of the picture locations. When he took us to our picture locations, he was very thoughtful in terms of dropping us off/picking up at the closest location (it was cold and windy). It was also nice that they let us know when they left the garage to come pick us up. Some of their contract wording was incorrect relating to additional charges for fuel on top of the hourly rate, but we caught that up front so it wasn't a major issue. I have recommended them to others needing a limo, and I would use them again.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Russ · Married on 11/01/2014

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

Great bus but they were late. After that all ran very smooth and we loved it.

Sent on 12/16/2014