Luxx Bridal Reviews

7 Reviews for Luxx Bridal

• Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/31/2019

Bridal Hair

I loved my hair and everyone else’s. My mom struggled with her hair and she jumped in and offered to help her with her hair and everyone’s hair turned out so so good.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Chelsea Comfort · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Lexi was the best hair and makeup artist I could have found for my wedding. She made me feel incredibly beautiful, confident, and so prepared for my big day. I cant wait until I have another big event so I have an excuse to use her again!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Becca Ryan · Married on 01/31/2019

Exceptional

I hired Luxx bridal team and i am so glad that I did. Lexi and her team were so professional and did my hair and makeup gorgeous. If you want a very professional and amazing stylist hire lexi. She is amazing and will make you feel so beautiful.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Holly Johnson · Married on 12/01/2018

Bridesmaid hair

Lexi did my hair and makeup for my best friends wedding that I was a bridesmaid. I seriously can’t not believe what a beautiful job she did!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Mcswiggan · Married on 10/22/2016

Luxx Bridal Is a Life Saver!!

Lexi is wonderful and attentive, I would (and have) recommended her services to anyone I know! She helped save my wedding when we couldn’t find a hair and makeup artist that we liked and that was available. Thank goodness we found her! She is thorough and so sweet. My entire bridal party felt gorgeous and our hair and makeup lasted all through the night.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Heather Flynn · Married on 05/20/2016

Great experience!

Lexi is amazing! She has such a talent for making you feel and look beautiful! She is very flexible and patient. I showed her exactly what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like and she delivered!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 03/08/2020

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Cancelled trial on me last minute

I had set up a trial in July for a September date. I emailed to confirm the date a week prior and the date/time was confirmed. The day/time comes and nothing. Then I get an email saying that another bride needed her sooner; so we needed to reschedule for the next Tuesday. So once again we confirmed date/time. Then soon before the next date, I was told the trial was off because she had another bride that wanted to book that day without a trial? Rather rude to not even give me the option; did not like the way the whole situation was handled. Makes me feel like I was not a priority at all.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Luxx Bridal's reply:

So for the confusion and that you were not happy, I have brides book me sometimes fast once a bride holds her date, that date is reserved for her, even if I had trials set up for that same wedding date. I also inform them that I am no longer available