28 Reviews for Luxury Restroom Trailers by Privy Chambers

Clean Up (5)
Delivery (5)
Setup (4)

We really enjoyed using Privy Chambers for bathrooms at our wedding venue. The service was excellent during the planning phase and all operations, pick up and clean up, were done outside of our wedding hours. The bathrooms looked brand new and were remembered by our guests weeks after the wedding. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Ordering was easy. They followed up prior to the wedding. Delivery was right on schedule. They even came back and moved the trailer after we realized it was set up in the incorrect location. Pick up was a breeze.

The best part was during the actual event. Our wedding guests were so delighted with the cleanliness, beauty, and atmosphere of the restroom that they were taking selfies inside and making excuses to just go wash their hands, lol. The music playing in the restroom took it over the top :) We would use or recommend them again!

Profile Picture G. Lainie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

This company is great to work with. Awesome facilities and all our guests were so happy with the 9 stall bridal suite trailer, Highly recommended!

Profile Picture David, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We had an awesome experience with communicating with staff, booking, delivery & pick-up. All of the people who attended our event were very impressed with the unit we rented. It was clean, air conditioned, flushing toilets & music playing! Thank you for helping our event be successful! We would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great service and beautiful bathroom for my daughter's ranch wedding (guests were taking pictures!)

Profile Picture Lynette, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We loved our experience with Luxury Restroom Trailers. All out guests raved about them! A perfect match for our outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Such a GREAT restroom for a wedding! We had the two stall trailer at our outdoor wedding and people are still talking about how nice our restroom was at our wedding. Well worth the money, and the company was very easy and nice to work with!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery

We used Luxury Restroom Trailers for our July 29th wedding at our property. This was the absolutely the best decision we made. We actually have 6 bathrooms in our house but with family staying from out of town, wanted to keep people outside and out of other's guestrooms.
Months later, our guests are STILL talking about the "fancy bathrooms" at our wedding.
Do IT! Spend the money, it's worth it. They were spotless, stocked, music played, air conditioning kept them cool.
Staff made it so easy, from scheduling to installation, etc. These guys are the best!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The staff at Luxury Restroom Trailers are amazing!!

We held our wedding in Northern California and they are the only company willing to bring restrooms to our wedding venue. The communication with each staff member was phenomenal.
The bathrooms were gorgeous. They were decorated, clean, and stocked with all supplies needed.
Everyone enjoyed having somewhere to use the restroom that was clean and air conditioned. As the bride there was plenty of room for me to get in with my dress. I would highly recommend Luxury Restroom Trailers for anyone hosting an outside event where restrooms are needed. You will not be disappointed, and your guests will be very thankful.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Luxury Restroom Trailers made a wedding on our gorgeous but rustic property work perfectly! They were wonderful to work with - quick responses, and accommodated every request without issue. We felt so lucky to secure their last available trailer on a busy summer weekend. They were even recommended by at least one of their competitors. Our guests loved the cleanliness and convenience. I loved that it was the easiest part of our wedding planning.

Profile Picture Shana, 7/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Luxury Restroom Trailers was the best! We had a backyard wedding, in anticipation of which one of our moms expressed that she would not abide by a normal port-o-potty. So we went searching for the Cadillac of Crappers. And we found Luxury Restroom Trailers. And that best room of restrooms was a real highlight of the wedding.

I’d like to thank Steve (original name replaced for anonymity) the driver for carefully inching up the ramp I rented to get the restrooms up on our lawn. Steve gave a thorough-without-being-overwhelming tour of the Bentley of bathrooms. The lights, A/C, sound system, yes, sound system, and serenity of these mobile cheek seats is deftly engineered, presented, and maintained.

The owner, Linda, (original name replaced for infantility) was always delightfully responsive and helpful. Treat your rental right and have a great time defecating on these proudest of pots. Lastly, the price seemed like this business knows what its services are worth.

Thank you for existing, Luxury Restroom Trailers!

Profile Picture Nick, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

These restrooms were so beautiful and clean, everyone raved about how cool they were! The experience with set up and take away was flawless, I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

These guys are the best! Everyone at my wedding raved about how awesome these toilets were. The pictures really do show how gorgeous they look inside. Not only did they deliver, set up, and pick up, they were so easy to work with. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Easiest 5 star rating ever! I have used them for multiple corporate events in both the Seattle and Portland areas and could not be happier. They are accommodating and friendly and will work with your timeline and schedule to make it as easy as possible for their customers. A definite go-to for fancy potties!

Profile Picture Sarita, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing!! Highly recommended!! The perfect add on to your outdoor wedding! Your guests will greatly appreciate these restrooms!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

This is beyond what I had hoped for! All of our wedding guest loved them. This was an amazing experience and will use them again when I need this type of service

Profile Picture User6954725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I come from a family and part of the country where very large weddings with sit down dinners, live music, and the whole 9 yards are the norm. Our daughter wanted an outdoor, country setting, and less formal wedding.

When it came to deciding on restroom usage, I just couldn't bring myself to rent a traditional construction-style, hot and stinky eye sore of a port-o-potty for our friends and family's use. When I learned someone we know owns this luxury restroom rental company, I had to check it out. Initially, I received A LOT of flack for spending that kind of money on an outdoor luxury restroom!

Looking back, I do have to say, it was probably the best rental decision of the wedding. It was over 90 degrees and humid that day. Needless to say, we received MANY positive comments on how nice and clean the restrooms were, how great it was to get out of the heat for a few minutes, and what a great idea...they were quite popular! I absolutely consider this money well spent!

Let's face it, at such an important life event, why would you want to use a hot, stuffy and stinky construction-style port-o-potty when you could provide a restroom with air conditioning, music, porcelain fixtures, running water, mirror, sink.

Not to mention, the owner's of the company were completely accommodating! Great customer-service and they were so patient when dropping the unit off while we tried to decide the best spot. They delivered and picked up exactly when they said they would.

Profile Picture Valorie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have to admit, I was weirdly excited about these bathrooms. I hate port-o-potties. I couldn't stand the idea of all of guests having to use them on a hot day so I did my research and found Luxury Restrooms. TOTALLY WORTH IT. My guests would use them and love them so much that they would so much that they would take a friend back to show them. People were posting pictures of them on facebook. They were perfect. They were clean, they were worth every cent. For every event for the rest of my life I will use them. Seriously, they were perfect. The Company was super easy to work with to. They were the simplest of all of my vendors to hire.

Profile Picture Zoe, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used LRT for my sister's wedding after reading stellar reviews about them, and they were incredibly professional throughout the entire process. From booking the trailer, to the delivery and pickup, everything was smooth. Their team is fantastic to work with, and the bathrooms were lovely (don't believe I've ever said that about bathrooms before). We received lots of compliments from guests :) Would highly recommend them to anyone in the greater Seattle area who is looking for a classy bathroom for their shindig!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We used their restroom that had two separate stalls for our outdoor wedding this past summer and from the set up to the tear down the process went very well. There was a small hiccup after they picked the toilet up apparently we had not returned their extension cord; or the people that picked it up forgot to take it with them. Regardless we got home from our honeymoon to a bill for $250 for the "lost" cord; we promptly went on a search for it and the person we had been emailing about it was very understanding allowing us time to find the cord and then return it to them before we were going to be charged. The cord was found and we were able to return it without a fee, what appeared at first to me very inconvenient turned out to be a great eye into how understanding and workable this company is with everything that comes up! Their trailers are great and very nice inside for any event I would recommend them without a doubt just make sure you dont keep any extension cords by mistake :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Luxury Restroom Trailers has great customer service and they are flexible and accommodating. The restrooms themselves are amazing. They are pristinely clean and spacious. Would highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Kayley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Loved luxury restroom trailers! They usually drop off the day before your event and in our case agreed to come extra early so that we could use the restrooms for a pre wedding picnic at the venue too! Definitely an amazing vendor!

Profile Picture Dariel, 7/29/17, 1 Review
4.7

We had a wonderful experience with Luxury Restrooms, their staff was professional and easy to work with, answered all of my questions and really provided a beautiful facility for our guests to use at our outdoor wedding. We'd definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Coral , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Luxury Restroom Trailers for our wedding last August on a private property in Tumalo. My experience setting up this service and figuring out the details was smooth, easy and pleasant from start to finish. I highly recommend them and I recommend getting a trailer restroom for your special event. MULTIPLE guests commented about how our restrooms were one of the best parts of the wedding. They were a very nice addition to the event and made it so much easier for our guests to enjoy themselves (and the bar). -Stephanie

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews