19 Reviews for Luxe Studio by Monica Jones

User Photos
Photos

I am very pleased with not only the professionalism and outstanding service, but the fact that she is dedicated to pleasing her clients. I have already referred others and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Wana, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica has been doing my hair since 2012 and, frankly, I will not let anyone else touch my hair. From my very first appointment she gave me the exact style I was looking for. Not only do I get compliments from random strangers about my hair, but my hair is healthy and longer than it’s ever been. I wear the fusion extensions so I get the length and volume without the damage to my real hair all thanks to Monica. Did I mention that I drive over 3 hours just to see her? That’s how amazing she is. Monica works hard for her clients and I’m always in awe when I see how she works her magic on women of different races and backgrounds. No matter who you are or what you’re looking for, Monica can make it happen!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I’ve even a long-time customer (years) at Luxe Studio. Beautiful salon and excellent service. Rest assured you are in good hands at Luxe! My hair is always beautiful!! Recommended!!!

Profile Picture S, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love getting the micro links extensions at Luxe Studio. Monica always does a great job making my hair look beautiful and keeping it healthy. I enjoy her one-on-one service. She’s a great stylist and has become a friend.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is amazing! She’s the only person that does my hair and i want it to stay that way. She’s very professional and i love the set up that she has.We always have great conversations and she’s very informative. I get the same thing every time and it always looks better. She is the best. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jasmine , 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

MONICA is an awesome stylist!! She is so talented and she always makes my experience with her so wonderful!...I love the time and effort that she puts into making sure that I’m a happy client!!.

Profile Picture Stacy , 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough great things about Monica! She helped me recover my hair after a bad extension experience at another salon. The quality of her extensions are unparalleled! I highly recommend if you are looking for long mermaid wedding hair!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Luxe Studio by Monica Jones is absolutely the best around! My hair has never looked better.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I received a very personalized experience with Monica.

Profile Picture Tatonya , 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is very authentic. she has a very good experience . Her impeccable approach to her business and clients is obvious. She is most welcoming and gives full consideration to what you want. She is someone who listens carefully.She is an amazing hair stylist. What I really like is her consistency - I have had so many hit & misses with other hair dressers that I am really happy to have found her.I have been going to her for few years now and every time it was pleasant experience.

Profile Picture geeta, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is amazing! She is not only talented but a truly awesome person overall which makes for a wonderful experience every time I have an appointment with her!

Profile Picture M, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is such a wonderfully thorough hair care professional. Her attention to detail, health and service astound me. She consistently provides a very personalized experience for me and 3 my daughters. She also has genuine interest in the health of our hair which has provided us with results beyond the appearance our hair. My hair is thicker, longer and softer since I have become her client. I love that she also only has one client at a time, which as a mother of 3 Girls is something that I give a huge value to. Me and my ladies go to see Monica and all us walk out of her shop like we stepped off the page.

Profile Picture Sheena, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole process went smooth helped me decide on a great color great attention attitude and no distractions Loved my cut color and style!!!!!

Profile Picture Kaulin , 11/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is amazing! Very sweet, professional, and efficient. Not only does she provide excellent service, but she helps give you tips on how to keep your hair up at home with the right products.

Profile Picture Keyasha, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As a seasoned hair extension user I can say with upmost certainty that you will not be disappointed booking your appointments with Monica! She does a thorough and beautiful job, listening carefully to your imput. Her in Home salon is very professional...her hair washing station is actually the most comfortable I’ve ever been in! Having extensions is an Investment but as with any investment doing your research and choosing the best is key...Kind and caring to boot, Monica is a sure bet! I’m thrilled with my beautiful lovely locks.

Photo for Luxe Studio by Monica Jones Review - After
Photo for Luxe Studio by Monica Jones Review - Before
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is phenomenal, I can not recommend her or her service enough. She has been helping me look beautiful for over 7 years! She helped me look fabulous before, during and after all my wedding events! And also continued to keep me beautiful as I was preganant and became a new mom, which was a tough job! You will not regret spending your time or money with her, she has a beauty network that is worth gold!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica is my one and only favorite hair stylist. I have been going to monica’s Salon since couple of years. The attention and care that I get from her is wonderful. I appreciate her patience with my long hair. Thank you Monica, you are the best!

Profile Picture Adeela, 8/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've seen Monica on several occasions and she is always patient and flexible. My overall experience has been wonderful.

Profile Picture Latricia, 9/10/08, 1 Review