42 Reviews for Luxe Light Photography

Albums (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

Christina has been amazing! Our engagement photos are wonderful and she is so sweet to work with. Looking forward to working with her for our wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Thank you so much for capturing our special day! Your expertise, suggestions, excitement, and professionalism was much appreciated. Your ability to highlight our personalities in each photo are memories we will treasure forever! Bree F.

Profile Picture Bree, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina with Luxe Light Photography was amazing to work with! She is very sweet and professional! She did exactly what we wanted and made sure to not miss any photos we wanted! The photos were Outstanding!! I would definitely recommend her and will definitely reach out to her again when I'm in the area and in need of a photographer! Thank you again Christina for giving us our dream wedding photos!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Do yourself a favor and stop your search for a wedding photographer here! Christina at Luxe Light Photography should absolutely be your top choice. I placed a ton of importance on our wedding photos - at the end of the day, it's the only thing you have to remember your wedding. Luxe Light Photography came recommended by a mutual friend, and I'm thrilled she did!

Christina is amazing - she has a calming nature that makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and you walk away knowing you will be happy with your photos. She offers several photography packages and even the least expensive one is comprehensive of what you'll need for your wedding. We chose The Essentials package which included 6 hours of coverage with two photographers and a one-hour engagement session.

We got so many compliments about Christina after our wedding - everyone loved her and her assistant, Joanna. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet (it's still early in terms of the contract) but Christina has posted a few and they are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I worked with Christina for my boudoir photo shoot which I gave to my Husband as his wedding gift! He was in absolute shock and could not stop looking at the pictures LOL! I wish I had met Christina sooner because I would have totally hired her to do our wedding day photos too! Christina is truly such a fun and spunky person and knows exactly how to get you to feel comfortable in front of the camera (even in lingerie). Boudoir photo shoots can certainly be an investment but it's one that I highly recommend to every Bride... you will not regret it! :)

Profile Picture Maria, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough positive things about Christina. She was an absolute joy to work with!! This was mine and my husband’s first time taking any sort of professional pictures and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She captured our small sunset beach wedding so beautifully. I cannot stop looking at our photos. Such a talented photographer! We absolutely loved her!!

Profile Picture Danijela, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Christina! I have always wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot but I was always too scared and shy. I got engaged and decided that I was doing this for someone else, therefore it made me able to commit. Christina gave me the option to meet in person to discuss my ideas and how it all works or discuss via phone. I chose by phone. I felt terrible as I must have asked her 8,000 questions but she was very patient and made me feel much more at ease. I chose a package that included hair and makeup which made my life easier and both hair and makeup turned out lovely. I showed up to my session nervous as ever and thank goodness she brought me a mimosa. By the end of the session, we were laughing and I truly felt like I was hanging out with one of my best girlfriends. I left feeling proud and excited. Shortly after, she met with me in person to present me with my photos. I have a hard time seeing photos of myself so I was a bit nervous to see how they turned out. I was amazed! I actually had a hard time selecting which ones to use in my book because I wanted them all! We created a beautiful book together (but she has tons of various ways of displaying your photos!) and my now husband was thrilled when I gave it to him. Thank you for Christina for helping me do something so far outside of my comfort zone and making me feel like I can do anything.

Profile Picture Colby, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not say enough good things about Christina. Her professionalism, her quality of work,her patience, her communication, her accommodations and she was super sweet with our young children EVERYTHING was TOP NOTCH!!!! Ex:- We eloped but would have loved to had all of our family and friends there. She left our sunset ceremony and went home edited a few sneak peeks and sent them to us that night so we could share those with loved ones back home. She even put together a beautiful blog of our wedding day which was an unexpected bonus!!! Woooow! Pick Christina !!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I told my hubby to be that our photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding. So I searched and searched, until I stumbled across Luxe Light Photography. I loved Christina's style and immediately contacted her. She was very quick to respond and we set up our first meeting. Christina listened to our engagement story, and ideas for the wedding and I instantly felt comfortable with her. We kept in contact and she helped me choose the ideal places for a first look prior to the wedding. On our wedding day Christina was very professional, our friends and family loved her and enjoyed being photographed. Christina captured our day perfectly, and our album is something you only see in wedding magazines. She was a delight to work with, and I would recommend her to any future brides!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Our experience with Luxe Light Photography couldn't have went any more perfect. Christina is so sweet and she really makes you feel comfortable. I am in love with our wedding photos. She really brings out the magic and wow factor in her photos. I can't stop looking at them ??????Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina is professional and has a lot of positive energy to make your wedding day brighter. We appreciate the gorgeous job Christina did taking our photos. She made the experience joyful and not a bit awkward.. at all. Christina's adventurous attitude and playful manner added a uniqueness to our photos that we are VERY happy with. Our wedding photos will make the experiences of that day last forever! Thanks so much, Christina, you’re amazing, Steven and Aye

Profile Picture User7661347, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luxe Light photos truly stand apart from the usual wedding photography. None of them have that cheap looking flash effect. I will set up sessions with her in our future. ?

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very good job I love all the pictures

Profile Picture David, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina did an amazing job capturing our personalities, and all the details of our engagement, my boudoir, our wedding and first family photos! We'll be continuing to use her for all our upcoming events. Nothing felt awkward or forced. She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Cecily, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina was a joy to work with since day one. She was very accessible during the inquiry phase, working phase, and all the way up to the time I picked up the final product. I know for me that was very important! The photo shoot it self went beautifully. The location she set up was more than I could have imagined, and she was very helpful in directing my outfit choices and poses. A hair was never out of place on her watch. As a more reserved person, I found her so comfortable to work around (it was a boudoir photo shoot). Turn around time on the photos was extremely fast, and they were phographed and touched up beautifully. Stunning. You get way more photos and better quality than anyone else I've seen in this price range. You will not be let down if you go with Luxe Light.

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Christina! I did a boudoir session so that I could give the book to my husband on our wedding day. She helped me feel comfortable with the idea, because I'm fairly conservative and private. Throughout the session, she was so sweet and even showed me a few of the photos to help boost my confidence. My fiancé LOVES the book! I recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture User6605318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Boudoir Shoot

From the first meeting until she delivered the photographs, Christina exceeded my expectations. She has this calm nature about her that just puts you at ease. It was an absolute pleasure working with her and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for impeccable photography services.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

OMG! Kristina took pictures of my staff and me for marketing purposes. Not only is she extremely talented and creative but so, so, so much fun. Just being in her presences was worth every penny ~ the pictures are an added bonus. We loved working with her. Please hire Kristina. You will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Lill, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding, so high-quality photography was one of the most critical requirements: Photos are the one thing we can keep, cherish and send to our loved ones who couldn't be there. There were several photographers we were considering to capture our special day, but during my initial conversation with Christina, I knew she was the one! Her relaxed, friendly and yet highly professional demeanor sealed it!

As we had a beautiful, relaxed and intimate wedding, it was also quite fast! To our benefit, Christina was local to the area and supplied no shortage of plentiful ideas. We were able to take advantage of the natural landscape and maximize this brief time; she captured a gorgeous array of varied shots! Her laid back attitude and direction were especially conducive in making us feel comfortable - it was like having a friend by your side. Christina is amazing and I highly recommend her as a photographer!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

Absolutely no complaints. She was super professional and did a great job, we love of wedding photos!

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luxe Light does an amazing job!! We used her for family photos and the shots were amazing!! THE BEST AROUND! I have recommended her to friends and they have used and loved her as well!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved my session and my pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Christina was so easy to work with she made me feel comfortable and at ease. The pictures turned out AMAZING & I loved her so much I hired her back for our Christmas photos ❤️

Profile Picture Allison, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christina with Luxe Light Photography does amazing work! This was my first time using a professional photographer. She took pictures of my boys and then family photos. Christina was so patient and captured my boys personalities perfectly. Would definitely recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/17/15, 1 Review