Luxe Imaging Reviews

40 | New Orleans, LA

40 Reviews for Luxe Imaging

Loan · Married on 02/08/2014

Luxe Imaging is more than wonderful!!!!! They went above n beyond,they were creative.... My engagement picture was more than I expected... My wedding picture was beautiful ..... Luxe was very helpful with lots of ideal.... They did more than what a Photographer usually do..... All I could said is they are really great and passion about what they are doing.......

Sent on 09/01/2014

Trang · Married on 01/04/2014

I would like to thank Luxe-imaging for doing such a great job. They made sure that everything was perfect for us. They will work with you until you get exactly what you wanted. All my family and friends had an awesome time with the Photobooth they had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/13/2014

nick · Married on 10/05/2013

We were so happy with their service! They exceeded our expectations with the design and the outcome of our photos. We used them for our photo magnets and it was a big hit with our guests! They customized the design of our photo magnets and were so accommodating to the particular design we wanted. We would so recommend them to anyone who would like to add a special touch to their wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2013

I definitely recommend this vendor! We used their photo magnets service for our wedding reception. They were very easy to work with, traveled to Dallas to make our event happen, and really took their time to make sure we loved the design of our photo magnets. It was such a great success and everybody loved them! We even had our guests ask about them to use for their wedding. I could not be happier with how it turned out! :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

I love Luxe-Imaging!! They are amazing people and having them as a part of wedding was so great the pictures turned out wonderful and it was in MAGNET form and i could not be any happier! The guest was amaze by them and as was I. I would recommend Luxe Imaging to anyone who is having a event coming up! Again they are absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Mary · Married on 07/27/2013

I've actually used Luxe Imaging for my wedding, child's baptism and bday party! They are great at what they do! I especially loved the custom designs for the picture overlays! I loved that it was personalized just for my event and no one had the same design. The photographers were excellent! They didn't impose on the events but definitely captured all the special moments. Excellent service is also important to me and they are as nice as can be! I will continue to use them for all my upcoming events! Trust the name! They are truly Luxe Worthy!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Tuoi · Married on 07/06/2013

Luxe Imgaging truly outdid themselves for our vintage themed wedding (July 6, 2013). From the burlap table cloth that held numerous unique props for our guests to use to the beautifully lit photobooth itself, Luxe Imaging's staff provided great service all around. I greatly appreciate them for specially hand making the lace photo backdrop in order to match my theme. They also replicated the symbol used on my very own wedding invites to be put on the film strip itself! All of these things made me feel so special and thought of as a bride. During the wedding reception, the Luxe Imaging staff made certain that majority of my guests were able to get into the photo booth, even my entire bridal party as well as me and my groom! This was important to me because we were so busy mingling and such that if the staff wouldn't have reminded us, I would've probably missed the opportunity! I'm so appreciative of their efforts because the pictures came out SO AWESOME! Definitley frame worthy and portrayed how much fun we had that night! THANK YOU Luxe Imaging for the TOP OF THE LINE service and for making our wedding night one to remember. I don't see how anyone could miss the opportunity to book ya'll! You will not be disappointed!

With great appreciation,
    Tuoi Nguyen Robichaux

Sent on 07/16/2013

thoy · Married on 05/26/2013

Very unique and fun photo booth!

Judy · Married on 05/25/2013

I loved everything about it...the props, the photobooth, and how it was set up at my wedding. It didn't take up too much space. They were flexible and stayed until the end of the wedding to make sure all of my guests took a photo. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2012

Luxe-Imaging did a fantastic job at our wedding! The booth brought the fun out of people and made the night much more enjoyable. I've been to many events with a photo booth and always felt that the booth did not blend with the decor, however, Luxe Booth was very sleek, trendy, and stylish! The booth lit up with its LED lights and matched my wedding colors. The guestbook of pictures we have today is absolutely priceless. I would strongly recommend Luxe-Imaging to anyone looking to have a good time. I will definitely have Luxe-Imaging at future events!

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • User3564712 · event on: 05/11/2013

Luxe imaging was amazing and a hit at the baby shower

Sent on 09/27/2013

Lan · event on: 08/18/2013

Photo booth was a hit!! Pictures came out great! Everyone enjoyed it!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • User4594934 · event on: 12/06/2014

We did not want a boring photo booth that is unable to fit large groups of people. So, we decided on Luxe Imaging for our company Christmas party and we cannot wait to use them again next year! Lee and Kristen were fantastic to work with. They are very organized and flexible. Also, they were so interactive with all of our guests and met every need for us. Everyone knows that when you have that times counting down on the screen, you tend to panic and end up taking a horrible picture. Not with Kristen and Lee, they were ready and waiting to trade props with you after each shot that way you had plenty of time to think of the best pose for the picture.

Again, we highly recommend this company for any event!

Sent on 12/08/2014

kit · event on: 10/11/2015

Love them!! They made my party. Definitely will use them again

• User5560755 · event on: 06/25/2015

What a great experience. Very Professional. Amazing work and creativity.