Luxe Event Productions Reviews

129 | Portland, OR

129 Reviews for Luxe Event Productions

Mackenzie · Married on 09/29/2012

These ladies were AMAZING!!!!!! Helped out with ideas over email, sending me checklists! everything I could ask for! Everything looked perfect the day of! I literally would not change a thing about my wedding and LUXE made that possible!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2012

I am from Seattle but was planning my wedding in Portland. I chose Luxe Events to help me with the "day of" wedding events, however they truly went above and beyond just "day of" planning. They were there from beginning to end, never too busy to answer any question I had no matter how silly it may have been. I had a vision of what I wanted and they made it happen. Hands down, choosing Luxe Events to help plan my wedding was the best decision we made and monet very well spent. Thank you, thank you to all the fabulous Luxe ladies who helped. I will never forget it!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2012

Misty and her team at Luxe Event Productions made my wedding day memorable and EASY! They picked up my doughnuts (no cake for us,) decorated the venue, and coordinated dinner/toasts/dances. Having a coordinator was an excellent investment for us.

At our wedding, guests kept asking my mom when or where things would happen. She loved telling them "Go ask Misty in the black dress! I'm celebrating!"

Our families were able to relax and enjoy our wedding as guests all thanks to the fantastic coordination from Luxe Event Productions. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Merrill · Married on 07/15/2012

Misty and her team are THE BEST! I cannot speak for the rest of the world, but I am certain she is greatest wedding planner in North America. I am a busy professional without much time to take on a "second job" of planning a large event; Misty was there for me every step of the way! She helped me edit my ideas, took over all the hard jobs, and saved me so much money. Without her, I never could have had the lovely, "Martha Stewart Magazine-Worthy" wedding I dreamed of. All of the vendors she recommended ended up being rock stars to work with and AFFORDABLE! I felt so taken care of on my wedding day, I knew nothing bad would happen that Misty wouldn't take care of and make go away. Everything was SO fabulous. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2012

Misty Damico with Luxe Event Productions was spectacular! I hired rather early on to plan my wedding and we worked together for a year and a half. Misty always made herself 100% available to me and answered any questions I had, no matter what time it was. Even after my wedding Misty has been helping me!

Communication: Absolutely marvelous! Misty responds to emails, texts or phone calls almost immediately with detailed information.

Knowledge: I didn't know how much I didn't know about weddings until I met Misty. She knows weddings inside and out which is great because I certainly did not!

Ettiquette: Misty was always attentive to my concerns. She never made me feel as though any questions I had were stupid. She was extremely professional!

Networking: Misty has incredible and professional relationships with several highly reviewed wedding vendors who offer discounts when working with Misty.

I don't know what else I could say about her! She is so passionate about what she does! Misty instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease with her. She gave me fantastic advice and my wedding turned out so beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

If you still haven't decided if you should hire a wedding planner, I hope this review seals the deal for you! trust me, Misty is SO worth it!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2012

I want to start off my saying that I could write a billion words about my experience with Luxe Event Productions and not one of those words would be negative. Misty and her team truly pulled off the wedding of my dreams without a hitch. They took what little information I gave them and helped make the pictures in my head, a reality. If you don't have room in your budget for a planner, I would make room...honestly. I would rather have no flowers and the Luxe team than not have them. Not only are they always there for you, no matter the time, they went out of their way to make sure I was having the time of my life planning my wedding. I have never felt more like a celebrity than when I was a "Luxe bride", seriously. My husband and I felt like rockstars through our entire process. Misty & her team are professional, attentive, timely, friendly, compassionate & get the job done. The connections she has in this industry will put your planning at ease, along with your budget!

I really can't speak more highly of the Luxe team and know for a fact that I had the wedding of my dreams due to their hard work and dedication to that dream.

Thanks Misty & team!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Tom · Married on 04/21/2012

I am the father of the bride and had the pleasure of working with Misty. I would highly recommend her for any event. I would also like to adopt her but that's probably not possible.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Amy · Married on 04/21/2012

My sis-in-law used Misty & her team at Luxe Productions for her wedding. I wasn't involved in their day to day conversations but every interaction we had with Misty was awesome. The more we interacted with her the more we appreciated her and her team! They totally took care of the bride and her family and kept everything together during planning and especially the weeks leading up to the wedding weekend. Investing in Misty, Luxe Productions, is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2012

Working with Misty and her team was amazing. They thought of every detail. Everything ran smoothly. I would absolutely have Luxe Productions do all my events. It was so nice to know we could just enjoy our daughter's wedding and not have to worry about anything. Misty and her staff continually checked on us before, during & after the wedding to see if there was anything they could get us, that was so thoughtful. Misty was such a joy and instantly became part of our family. This day wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Kristin · Married on 01/27/2012

Every bride needs a wedding planner--no matter how big or how small the wedding is!!!
    We received the best attention, great vendor recommendations and consideration of our budget--all while planning a romantic evening wedding in downtown Portland!!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Virginia · Married on 08/13/2011

Hiring Misty and her team of merry elves (as my husband and I refer to them) was the greatest gift my man could have given me for our wedding. She is more than just a planner. She is a friend. It was so nice every time we got together. Luxe made our wedding more than we ever could have imagined. Added bonus, they saved us more than they cost. I HIGHLY recommend Misty and Luxe to any bride. They do all of your trouble shooting for you and make sure you do nothing but enjoy your day!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Jonny · Married on 07/23/2011

I cannot praise Luxe Events enough! From the moment we hired them (which, I will admit now, at the time I did not think we would need) our confidence in the event skyrocketed. Misty had so many answers available at the ready, and had even more tips and ideas available to help keep things running smoothly. From the very first meeting, I was convinced that this was the best investment we could make. All throughout the planning process the Luxe team was available to help us work through the intricacies of a 275+ guest wedding, all the while making my wife and I feel like the only bride and groom that matter. If it sounds like I'm blowing smoke, please be assured that I am merely stating fact. They helped us manage details ranging from table placement, linen rentals, choice of vendors and 'day-of' timeline all the way down to how we'd monitor alcohol consumption, transportation & hotel and morning-after arrangements. When the big day finally arrived Misty was incredible, offering kind words, big hugs, and go-get-em-tiger pep talks that were an amazing help. If you haven't considered a wedding planner, don't assume you can handle your wedding alone (even if you could, why would you want to?), and if you're considering Luxe Event Productions, you're already on your way to the best day of your life (so far).

P.S. Everybody - I mean everybody - has told me that our wedding was hands-down THE best wedding they'd ever attended. None of this would have been possible without the team at Luxe.

Thanks, you guys. Lots of love.

~Jonny Harn

Sent on 08/09/2011

Alyssa · Married on 07/23/2011

Misty truly was a dream come true. I am a professional event planner so I thought I didn't need a coordinator but I was wrong. It is an absolute necessity! Misty listened to my dreams and vision and made them happen. She blew my expectations out of the water. Not only did she flawessly execute my timeline, make sure the set-up was exactly how I wanted it and made great recommendations for vendors prior to my day, she really calmed my nerves and made me feel 100% confident about the day. I promise she will make you fears and anxieties melt away! She will be professional and assertive with all of your vendors to ensure nothing goes wrong. If anything happens to go wrong I know Misty would have a solution and chances are you won't even notice or remember it. I guarantee it will be one of the best wedding-related experiences you make. :)

Sent on 03/16/2012

Krystin · Married on 07/23/2011

Misty Damico and Luxe Event Productions was a wonderful choice for a wedding planner! My sister Alyssa Dodge Harn, was married in July 2011 and we all loved Misty! She was very organized and helpful throughout the whole process! If you want things to get done when they need to get done Misty is the gal! :) She made the night of the wedding so special and took all the worries off our shoulders so we could enjoy everything! We highly recommend Misty and Luxe Event Productions!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2011

Luxe Event Productions was incredibly helpful in creating the day I have always dreamed about. Misty is not only a wedding planner, but a friend and confidante. The staff at Luxe goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes off without a hitch while you're getting hitched. :) I would recommend Luxe to any of my friends!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Jenelle · Married on 09/18/2010

Misty was SO wonderful to work with. She has such a bubbly personality and a work ethic that exceeded my expectations. Luxe went over the top to make my dream day perfect and surpassed what our contract stated. Misty was involved with every step, and helped guide me through the rough and stressful times, not to mention she kept everything in order so I barley had to do anything once it got close to the wedding. I would absolutely recommend Misty and her team, I know they would go out of their way to make your day come true just like they did mine!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Rhiannon · Married on 08/28/2010

We could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Misty was attentive, creative, understanding and just really fun to be around. Our wedding turned out a million times better than we ever could have imagined and we have Luxe Event Productions to thank for that!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Misty · Married on 08/06/2010

Misty at Luxe Events is awesome. Luxe coordinated my brother's wedding at Garden Vineyards. The event was so special to all involved. Misty knows how to direct a large wedding party and truly put together an event of a lifetime.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Lynne · Married on 07/31/2010

Nothing prepared me for how much Misty and Alyssa accomplished for my daughter's wedding, and for me. From the first time I met them, I knew we were in good hands; they really know what they are doing. With bright smiles and personalities, they handled everything so professionally. They did everything and much more than Kim asked them to. Nothing was too much trouble, all with beautiful smiles. If I were to write a list of the things they did, this would be a book.
    The wedding took place on time, and perfectly executed, thanks to these ladies. The decorations were beautiful, thanks to these ladies. The country club representative and Misty and her staff made the reception go off without a hitch, thanks to these ladies. I can't explain what a pleasure it was to meet these people and have them coordinate the day. Wow! They are one in a million.
    As the mother of the bride, I was expecting to be overwhelmed with all the details, but with these ladies, I didn't have to lift a finger or worry, they made the day perfect for me to enjoy my daughter's wedding. I can't thank them enough for that.
    I would like to say even if you are on a tight budget (which most of us are) allow yourself the luxury (very affordable) of hiring Misty and Luxe Event Productions to make your day and help plan your event. If you want your wedding day to be stress free, hire Misty and her associates. You won't be sorry.

I will never forget how wonderful that day was and I can't thank them enough for giving me the gift of being able to enjoy Kim's wedding.

Thanks so much,
    Lynne Clark
    Happy Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Kim · Married on 07/31/2010

Choosing Luxe Event Productions was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning, and it was the absolute best money we spent on our wedding! Misty and her team were awesome, and they were able to take away the majority of the stress of my wedding day. It was very important to us that our wedding be a great celebration for all of our family and friends. We didn't want our families running errands or spending hours decorating the day of the wedding. We wanted everyone to show up, have a glass of wine, eat some great food, and just have a good time. I especially wanted my parents to have a very relaxed and fun day so they could enjoy their only daughter getting married.

We had the day-of package, so Misty ran our rehearsal, did all of the decorating and on-site coordination on the wedding day, and kept vendors in line. Misty and her assistant Alyssa picked up all the decorations a couple of days before the wedding (we had quite a lot), executed everything the way I wanted it (and made it so much better!) and handled any last minute craziness perfectly.

I would highly recommend Luxe Events to anyone. Misty is very experienced, professional, and just wonderful. You can tell that she really cares about making your wedding day the day you always imagined.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Jen · Married on 05/07/2010

Misty helped me so much! From taking my ideas and random visions of my special day and turning those into reality-- she made my wedding look exactly like I pictured it! She really listened to what I had to say and what I wanted and took the necessary action to make all those ideas and visions come true.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Amy · Married on 08/29/2009

Misty Damico, owner of Luxe Event Productions is made for this job! She is so full of love and enthusiasm for all things wedding, she worked so hard for us to give us our very own special day. Every detail was thought out and executed with care and ease. Every time that we met for a consult, I felt like I was planning my wedding with my sister (that I never had.) She breaks it all down and makes it less overwhelming to begin with, but ensures all the details come together when you get down to the wire. I cannot recommend Luxe enough. Amazing people, amazing service, it was a joy to work with them.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Cheryl · Married on 10/10/2008

Misty is wonderful! She is in touch with the newest, hippest ideas and made each piece of my wedding day truly memorable. I always recommend her to everyone I know who needs help with planning any type of event!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2008

As the mother of the bride I thought planning a wedding with your daughter would be easy. It was and wasn't; there seemed to be no end in sight of all the things you had to do. And than we met Misty at Luxe event and feel in love with her. She was so much help from the beginning to the end. She seemed to always be there for us no matter what we asked of her. I would recommend anyone trying to plan a wedding or any other event to talk with Misty ; they won't regret it.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2010

Luxe Event Productions run by Misty is a wonderful business. She is very professional and friendly. Misty gets to know you and your family. She learns the dynamics of you relationship and caters to it. She knows what needs to get done and in what time frame. Misty and her team made our day flawless. It went on without a hitch. Our wedding was perfect, thanks in part to Misty. Thanks Again.

Sent on 07/16/2010