Luxe Event Productions Reviews

129 | Portland, OR

129 Reviews for Luxe Event Productions

Mary · Married on 11/01/2014

There are no words I could write to express how absolutely incredible the team at Luxe is! They made our day with our son so memorable and completely stress free. I had no idea how much they would do on the day of and boy was I surprised. They set all the tables, styled all the floral, placed all the rented sofas and still had time to care for my son and his fiance with grace and compassion. They also continued to check in on my husband and I throughout the night. HANDS DOWN THE BEST MONEY WE SPENT during the entire process. We bought the full service package from them and it was worth every penny.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Sara · Married on 10/25/2014

Getting a day of coordinator was the best decision ever! Leading up to the wedding Luxe was super helpful by providing me with suggestions of quality vendors and checking in on me to make sure I wasn't driving myself and others crazy. On the day of, I was able to just chill out and relax with my bridesmaids since all the decorating/coordinating was being taken care of. I'm a little neurotic about staying on schedule and thanks to Luxe setting up and me not having to worry about anything we actually were all set up and ready to go 30 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start. I felt calm and happy the whole day. Hooray for Luxe!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Edlyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Misty,Brooke,& the Luxe team are amazing! We planned our Portland, OR wedding from across the country and they were our wedding coordinators.We'd secured our major vendors and had a basic plan,but we needed someone to help us figure out the details and execute.They were amazing.
    Misty is a great listener and really understood what was most important to us,but also was ready to share options or an opinion on the decisions where we didn't have a strong opinion or when we were headed down a path that wouldn’t work.For example,we had an unusual setting for a processional and she recommended the perfect approach.And,when we were looking for something fun for our guests, she shared a recommendation for a photobooth and a magician,both of which we used and which were hits with our guests.She and Brooke were wonderful with our families.
    Misty & Brooke went above and beyond in any number of ways.They scoured over our vendor contracts and caught details that we’d missed - for example, we wanted champagne passed before our ceremony, and Brooke caught that that hadn't made it into the contract.Brooke remembered every detail from our conversations and made them happen on the day itself. When we were ready to print programs, she mimicked the print from our wedding invitation - it turned out gorgeous! Brooke secured a fantastic town car for us and our families, and a guest shuttle.Finally, when we got into town without having taken dance lessons, we asked Brooke for help, and she found a great dance instructor who met with us and gave us some great moves.
    Their management of that final day was outstanding.They completely took care of every detail.If you work with the Luxe team, you can feel in peace on your wedding day about the details, and you will be able to focus on the experience and meaning of your wedding.We were so happy with our wedding day, thanks to their support before and during. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Laura · Married on 09/05/2014

We hired Luxe a couple months before our wedding and it was the best decision we made! I only wish I had hired them sooner! Although my husband and I had already decided on many of the vendors, they helped us with rentals, designing our floorplan, additional decor and so much more! I honestly can't say enough great things about Luxe, especially Anna! She and her team were instrumental in making our wedding look even more beautiful than I had imagined and everything ran exactly on time (which was important to me since we were working with a tight timeline)! We also had the opportunity to work with the owner, Misty, who was amazing! This woman had so many great ideas and really gets sh#! done! I'm sad that the wedding is over and I have no excuse to spend time with these ladies. Hire them! You'll be so glad you did!

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 08/30/2014

The Luxe team was great! I primarily worked with Anna who was wonderful! I can't speak highly enough about her. I appreciated how calm and encouraging she was along the way and she was incredibly respectful of my budget; which wasn't huge in the grand scheme of things.

I didn't purchase a big package so I did most of the leg work for planning and creating and acquiring all of the decor. However, Luxe was invaluable at providing suggestions for vendors, helping me think through the flow and layout of the event, itemizing rentals, and setting-up and day-of coordination.

I can't express enough what a big help they were. It was so fun to see the event come together. I was blown away when I first walked into the reception space. Last I saw was a pile of decor in the middle of the space and the way they arranged it and brought it to life was more than I ever could have imagined. It's what they do and they do it very well.

For anyone considering a wedding planner/coordinator who thinks they might not be able to afford one, think again. Luxe has packages to fit even the smallest of budgets and I would use them again in a heartbeat. The set-up and day-of coordination alone completely paid for itself - huge value here!

Sent on 09/10/2014

My partner and I hired the team at Luxe to be my day of Designers for my wedding. We have a private property and I wanted something very specific. I brought all my ideas and pins to Misty and she really blew us away with her knowledge of the industry, event design and environmental design ideas. Every vendor she contracted for us gave us some sort of discount or kick back and were so easy to work with. Without the team at Luxe our event would have been nothing special. Trust me I don't have a creative bone in my body. They turned my parents back yard into an absolute dream -it was hardly recognizable to many family and guests who knew the property well. THANK YOU Misty and Team Luxe for making us feel so special throughout the entire process, we felt like your only clients. And thank you for making our perfect wedding day a day we will never forget. Could not have done it without you! Forever grateful!!!

If you are considering Luxe just hire them ---We met with many while interviewing for the right team and NO ONE was as personable as Luxe. Hands down the best decision we made financially for our wedding planning.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jason · Married on 08/16/2014

The team at Luxe, especially Misty, created the perfect wedding day for and we could not have been happier! First off, we were incredibly busy with work throughout the year leading up to the wedding. Misty helped to keep us organized, on top of vendors and save-the-dates/invites, etc. She also crafted together a design which reflected our own tastes, even if we weren't able to express what our tastes exactly were. The space in the end was completely unique and fabulous and our friends still rave about the wedding three months later. The absolute best part: on the day of, we were completely relaxed (aside from the vows) and were able to just sit back and enjoy the event. No cleaning up, no worrying about timelines, etc. All of that was taken care of by Luxe. We simply would not have been able to pull it all together without them!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Misty and her team are creative geniuses! I interviewed Champagne NW and Bridal Bliss and no one was as personable as the team at Luxe. It was an easy choice for us. They really were very bottom line focused which was very important as we really wanted to stick to our budget. Working with Misty then Anna and Claire and sometimes Brooke really made us and our parents feel we had a wedding planning team and not just 1 person and her assistant. We are beyond grateful for their time and love when our event was concerned and they were very prompt with replying to emails which was awesome! Best part was our design meeting when we broke down each area to decorate, it allowed us to narrow down our ideas and really bring our vision to life. They had a ton of ideas and even offered discounts on decor rental and linen rental from online companies. They had a lot of decor in their Luxe rental list we used as well as the crafted a few new things for us. I really felt like my wedding was one of a kind and I have the team at Luxe to thank. Love you ladies!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Anya · Married on 08/02/2014

I hired Luxe to help with light design and day-of coordination and prep. I had the pleasure of working with Brooke, who went above and beyond to make sure that everything was under control. I am very much a list oriented person, and she made sure to give me periodic "to-dos" in the weeks leading up to the wedding-- I was able to check things off one at a time, and if I ever missed anything, she would remind me to follow up, or provide me with advice on how to move forward. Bringing together a large event was no easy task, but Brooke remembered EVERYTHING. Her relationships with vendors made it painless to work with them, and in some instances, she dealt with everything on my behalf. I did not choose a spendy package with Luxe, because I really knew what I wanted in terms of design, but Brooke treated me as if I were her main woman (I know she's got many other fans!). THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2014

I worked with Misty and then Brooke for the 8 months up to our wedding. When we first got engaged, I was not intending to hire a wedding coordinator, but soon realized I was in over my head. As soon as we met Misty we knew she was the person we wanted to work with. It was as if we had been friends for years. All of the stress I was feeling about the wedding was lifted and I didn't look back! It was worth every penny to not feel that stress anymore.
    Brooke ended up taking over and was there the day of the wedding. She put up with my crazy family, didn't make a face about any of my parents million request or stupid questions, but was there when we needed her to do whatever we needed. They listened to my requests, didn't make a big deal when I wanted to change things and didn't put blame on me when there was a misunderstanding. They simply took care of the problem and always told me, "This is your day." It was really comforting for me because I didn't want to come off like a pain in butt when I wanted something a specific way. The girls really worked with us to make our wedding reflect who we are and never made me feel like I needed to go in a different direction, we were able to stay true to who we are 100%
    This was by far the best money spent for our wedding! I highly suggest working with the Luxe team, they will take extremely good care of you!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Hanna · Married on 06/07/2014

I am so proud to say that I am #aluxebride!! Joining forces with Misty, Anna and their Luxe Event Productions team was the best decision we made in terms of wedding planning. My husband and I live in California, and so we had to put our FULL trust in Misty, Anna, and their team to complete all the tasks that needed to be done. At the end of it all, we truly had our fairy tale wedding on Saturday, June 7, 2014.

Here is what we LOVED about Luxe Event Productions:

- First off, they are the most genuine, loving, supportive, and creative team we could have asked to work with. They were very careful with every little detail that went into planning our wedding, and it made me feel comforted.

- They are FUN! Who wants to work with a boring planner who just wants to get it over with? Misty and Anna made OUR day feel like it was the ONLY event going on in the entire year. They gave us their full attention and never made me feel bad for asking questions!

- PINTEREST INSPIRED! I thought it was so genius when they asked me to share my pinterest board so they can see where my inspirations stemmed from. They truly embraced my vision for every little detail I wanted for my special day and delivered beyond my expectations! Also, they connected me to a great florist, Blum Floral Designs, and I also shared my pinterest board with them and they executed finely!

- 24/7- SUPPORT and Communication: Being a bride with a destination wedding, I couldn't just show up to the venue, connect to our vendors, and physically be there for the planning, but Misty, Anna and their team made sure we were in CONSTANT communication via email, phone calls, and texts. This made me feel fully supported and I swear, I never had a bridezilla moment! Thanks to LUXE!

I could go ON and ON about how great Luxe Event Productions is, but I've reached my maximum character cap, so I'll end it super sweet and simple. Go.With.Luxe. Be #aluxebride!!! You will not regret it!! <3

Sent on 01/17/2015

Molly · Married on 03/22/2014

We had a very short turnaround time for our wedding since we had decided on a date only four months away. Misty and her staff were so professional and really made the process enjoyable. It was such a relief to have someone with so much experience to guide us and help make sure we crossed all our Ts. On top of it, Misty and her staff are so personable, you really feel like you can trust them with your big day. We've already recommended Luxe to our close friends who are now using them for their wedding this summer.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Layne · Married on 03/20/2014

Oh my gosh... I could write pages about how great Luxe Production is... From the get go they were professional, prompt, and the sweetest group of people a stressed out bride-to-be could ask for. Every email got a VERY quick meaningful answer, and their sense of style and help with decision making was seriously the best. I had no idea what I wanted my wedding to look like or even a budget - and Misty and her team created something beyond what I could even imagine. No matter what your budget may be - they have something for you. They made the whole day completely stress free, so my family and I could focus on the big day... Not the set up or tear down. Everyone commented on how beautiful my wedding was, and it was seriously all thanks to this team. They were total lifesavers - and I wish I could give them a higher rating then a 5 - because they deserve it. :) Love you guys!

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/28/2013

Like any bride I've talked to, on the day of my wedding I was stressed but... I was in my hotel getting ready with my girls not dealing with the many vendors or putting together my decor. I'm positive that I would have lost my mind if I had been forced to deal with all that, but luckily I had Misty and her team.

Misty put up with my calls and emails and frequent freak outs in the months before the wedding. She gave her recommendations (whether I followed them or not) on everything from the centerpieces to musicians.

Misty is so personable you'll immediately feel like you've found a new friend. Her team is just as young, fashionable and fun as she is and I never had anything but pleasant interactions. Misty is always around if you text! And she'll always give you an honest opinion.

On the day of her team seamlessly put my plan B (rain!) into action and helped make my reception look flawless. They remembered all the details and kept the night moving. I honestly would have completely forgotten things that day like my surprise groom's cake! But they made sure everything went smoothly even the things that didn't (like my leaning tower of Pisa cake... review of that to come soon!) In short I'm so very glad I hired them and I have no doubt that my wedding would have been a disaster without them. I encourage any area brides to consider hiring Luxe!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Denise · Married on 09/08/2013

If I could rate them 6 stars for value I would--- we absolutely couldn't have pulled it off without them! We used Luxe for day-of- wedding coordination and it was the best decision that we made during our whole process. Misty and her team were an invaluable resource for us during the whole planning process. Misty provided us with guidance, encouragement and suggestions right from the first moment we spent with her and was incredibly responsive to emails and questions all the way through. She is easy going but direct-- really helpful in planning. My partner and I were nervous at first about working with a service like this because our vision was a bit non-traditional/DIY but Misty got it right away and helped us create a wedding that reflected exactly who we are and felt magical and perfect! Although we hired them for day-of coordination they did so much more than that and relative to how much stress it took off of us I think their services are really inexpensive. Misty has an eye for detail and I was amazed by how beautifully everything came together. When I saw Misty and her team right before the ceremony I felt so relaxed and relieved just knowing that they were there that I was really able to just focus on actually being present and getting married! I absolutely recommend Luxe to anyone who wants to have a stellar event and wants to be able to enjoy themselves as it runs smoothly...

Sent on 09/23/2013

Anna · Married on 09/06/2013

I knew from my very first interactions with Luxe that everything would be handled with class and care. Misty ambitiously lead a staff of compassionate, creative, intuitive, attentive, and focused people who's priority was to facilitate my dream wedding. From the styling the decor to the time management, I was blown away by the productive calm that flawlessly managed every detail of the day. Thanks to Luxe I am able to recall every moment of my wedding. I reveled in every second because I knew Luxe had the rest under control. Luxe made it so I (and my family) could focus on the pure joy of the day, and for that both my husband and I are so grateful! I highly recommend Luxe to anyone who wants a unique and personalized wedding coordinated by Portland's finest.
    So much love,
    Anna & Joe

Sent on 09/29/2013

The wedding went off without any issues. When ever there were questions or concerns from other vendors, the team at Luxe took care of everything. This allowed the bride and groom to focus solely on themselves!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Joe · Married on 09/06/2013

Every single person on the Luxe staff is phenomenal. They all did an unbelievable job executing our wedding, working hard behind the scenes to make sure the pressure was not on us for our big day. I highly recommend the entire staff of Luxe to anyone looking to hire a wedding or event planner!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Kate · Married on 09/01/2013

We had a vision of how we wanted our wedding to play out, but no clue where to start, nor who to turn to. From that first consultation in the chic NE Portland studio choosing Misty and the Luxe Event Productions team was an obvious decision. Misty truly has a flair for wedding and event planning. She is organized, warm-hearted, quick to respond to numerous emails, and the list goes on. She took simple ideas from a design-challenged bride and turned them into a magical wedding. It was so easy to trust in Misty that we let her, and her team, decorate the entire venue and we were blown away! Walking into our reception venue, we were overwhelmed with how they transformed the space beyond what we imagined. We had so many guests gush over how beautiful the reception looked. Our wedding exceeded all our dreams and we have Misty and her Luxe team to thank. It was truly a privilege to work with her for the long and sometimes arduous process of planning a wedding. My only regret was not having her earlier in the planning. Thank you Misty and Luxe loves!
    Love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Hill

Sent on 10/02/2013

Elinka · Married on 08/24/2013

I cannot say enough about Misty and her team at Luxe Event Productions. From the moment we met at our first meeting I knew my husband and I were in great hands. Misty made us both feel very comfortable from day one and we both got the feeling that this woman knew her business! Being an out of town bride it was very important to us to find someone that was trustworthy. She was made to be in event planning! She followed through with everything she said she would. Misty and Ellie were always available for questions and were very prompt with emails and phone calls. We always knew where we stood and nothing was ever sugar coated. When planning a wedding all you want is the black and white details because everything comes down to money (usually)! Misty was able to give us the service that any bride deserves. Misty and Ellie spent time to really understand my vision and how I wanted my day to look which they executed perfectly! They were really interested in making sure my day was as special as it could be and made me feel like I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The attention to detail and coordination with the vendors was beyond helpful. There were certain details that I did not think of, but it was comforting to know that Misty did and she took care of those little things the day of. Her team was very accommodating during the reception and always made sure my husband and I were comfortable and asked several times throughout the night if we needed anything. I highly recommend hiring Luxe Event Productions for your wedding coordination. I promise you will not be disappointed and better yet, you will wish you called a lot sooner!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Leann · Married on 06/26/2013

Hands Down Ladies you will be in the Best Hands with team and evevry thing will run smooth on your Big day ! Am so glad that I let my Hubbby talk me in to hiring someone to help with our big day cause I would have lost it if I tried to do it myself . I will truly miss having the Luxe Team around But thank you for making my wedding day so special for us . Thank You !

Sent on 07/03/2013

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

Deciding to use Luxe Event Productions for "Day of Coordination" was the best money spent on our wedding. Misty gave great advice on what to add to our venue to make it extra special and her team removed all the stress from our wedding day. I wish I would have worked with Misty and her team earlier because they were amazing and great all around individuals to work with. Thanks Luxe Event Productions!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Nina · Married on 06/16/2013

I am one of those brides that thought I could do it all myself...even planning an out of state wedding was no big deal for me...so I thought. After a few "minor" meltdowns, my wonderful mother-in-law found me Misty. My first reaction was to say no because I could do it on my own, but after my husband convincing me to give Misty a chance and at least talk with her on the phone and see how we can utilize her services, I WAS SOLD! Misty was so easy to talk to and very down to earth. She made me feel very comfortable by listening to me what I WANT and no what everyone else thinks I need. She customized her services to fit my needs where I needed her. She was always available if I had any questions or concerns. She is amazing!!! I had the entire planning covered, but I needed help the day of. All of our friends and family were from out of state and I didn't want to put any to work. So, Misty and her crew picked up supplies needed, set-up the venue, coordinated the most beautiful wedding while I sat back and enjoyed my day. Thank you Misty! You are the BEST!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Holly · Married on 05/25/2013

Without the help of Misty and her team at Luxe, we never could have made it through the wedding planning process. Being fairly new to Portland, my husband and I were unsure where to start – which vendors to work with and how far in advance we needed to make arrangements, etc. Not only did Misty provide a recommended list of wonderful vendors, she even contacted them on our behalf, negotiated prices and made sure everything was progressing as planned. This was a really nice service, especially when my fiancé and I were working 55+ hour work weeks in the months leading up to our wedding, which left little time for planning. We really appreciated Misty’s flexibility and promptness when it came to answering my emails, phone call and text messages. She also worked had to ensure our wedding vision was aligned with our budget. I really think we got the most out of every dollar we spent.

And, when the big day finally arrived, I felt confident knowing that we were in good hands. I literally showed up at the venue, took pictures, got married, and partied at the reception. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing. The Luxe ladies had everything under control and on schedule. They made sure we were full with food and drink all throughout the evening. When it came time to wrap up the reception and move on to the after party, they made sure we had everything we needed.

I highly recommend the Luxe team. Especially, for those couples out there who have demanding work schedules.

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2012

Misty and her Luxe team are INCREDIBLE!
    We hired Misty within a week of being engaged & she continued for the next 12 months to constantly ease my anxieties, keep me on track, and turned our dream wedding into a reality. She was always quick to call me back or reply to an email, never failing to bring perspective to whatever I was concerned about or questioning at the time.
    I have never known someone better fit for their career. She has also hired the most amazing group of people to work beside her; each one eager to assist a nervous or clueless bride.
    Luxe was hands down the best investment on our wedding day. Misty led us to all our dynamite vendors; that helped pull off the most wonderful day. My husband and I truly felt like we got to show up and ENJOY our entire wedding day. Luxe took care of every little detail without missing a beat.
    So go on, call Luxe NOW! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/17/2012