Luxe Beauty Experts Reviews

Luxe Beauty Experts 4
Luxe Beauty Experts 5
  • LAURA

Laura Baker 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Hair and Make up Perfection!

I could not have been happier with my experience with Luxe for my wedding day! Tania was AMAZING!! I scheduled hair and make up trial and for wedding day. I had sent inspiration looks ahead of time and she came prepared to bring those visions to life. I was so happy with my look and she was a joy to work with! Highly highly recommend for anyone planning a Cabo wedding!!!

Luxe Beauty Experts 6
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Luxe Beauty Experts's reply:

Laura! What an amazing day we had with you! It was such a pleasure to meet with such a genuinely excited bride and we thank you so much for trusting us with your look!

Jessica Guerra 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing and professional

The ladies did an amazing job. Being out of town and our first time using this site I was nervous. It was my brothers wedding, the ladies took care of the mother of the groom, myself, and 4 more up dos with makeup. They were 15 min early (GREAT) and once we started they asked all the right questions. We had an amazing experience at the end of the night the wedding planner asked for their names because she wanted to us them for future events.

Luxe Beauty Experts 7
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Luxe Beauty Experts's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words! We had an amazing time taking care of you and your group and hope to see you in Cabo for future events. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!
  • Edyta

Edyta Kaczor 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Bridal hair and make up

Highly recommended!!!
    Tania did my hair and make up for my wedding day ,the day you want to look your best . Everyone loved her work . I was very concern about my hair as my wedding was in Los Cabos and the wedding reception was near the ocean ,so I was worry that humity and wind will ruin the hairstyle after 1h , but I went for a hair trail with Tania and the hairstyle she did stayed the same way for very long time . Besides from talented work I have to add that Tania has very nice honest and lovely personality .I was a bit nervous right before the ceremony and having Tania around with have peacefully personality was very helpfull. She was so sweet and gave me a lipstick for a gift because I wanted to wear different lip shade for reception.
    Love that girl :)

Luxe Beauty Experts 8
    Luxe Beauty Experts 9
    Luxe Beauty Experts 10
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Luxe Beauty Experts's reply:

Thank you so much Edyta, it was such a pleasure to be with you on your big day! I am so happy to have been able to help you and will be forever grateful for the time you took to post here. I wish you a very bright future and can't wait to do your hair and makeup again!
  • Kelly

Kelly Cullerton 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing and talented beauty team! I felt amazing on my wedding day.

I am so impressed with Luxe Beauty Experts! Their team did the hair and makeup for myself, 8 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids and 2 moms at my wedding in Cabo and everyone loved their look. I love young, fresh and classy looks and they absolutely blew me away. I was nervous because I had not done a trial being from out of the country, but my worries were gone after seeing their work on the first ladies. Tania and her team were so flexible and communicative too! I had multiple schedule changes and decided to do a slightly new hair do the day of my wedding and they were flexible in making my day perfect! They were so kind, prompt and professional. I have high standards and would recommend to anyone.

Luxe Beauty Experts 11
    Luxe Beauty Experts 12
    Luxe Beauty Experts 13
    Luxe Beauty Experts 14
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Luxe Beauty Experts's reply:

Omg Kelly what a stunning pictures 馃挄 we loved so much and enjoyed as well !! You are such a sweet and lovely person

Nikki Whitty 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Tania was great!

Tania did my makeup trial for me during my rehearsal dinner day. She has a lot of patience when doing 2 different makeup styles on me. One for rehearsal dinner, and one for wedding day. And made the whole process easy and calming. I would dwfiniktqt recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Richelle Baker 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Highly Recommend!

Tania and her staff were amazing! I got married in Cabo and could have not have asked for a better hair and make-up artist. All of my bridesmaids were over the top happy! Tania was quick to respond to all of my questions through email or over the phone. She asked for pictures of how we would like our hair and make-up and she brought the pictures to life. She and her staff are very talented, I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Luxe Beauty Experts 15