LUXE Atlanta Reviews

LUXE Atlanta 2
LUXE Atlanta 3
LUXE Atlanta 4

Grace S. · Getting married on 12/30/2019

Highly recommend their full planning service!

After doing a lot of research and meeting with several wedding planners, I chose to book LUXE Atlanta for their full planning service. It was exactly what my fiancée and I needed at the time with both of our insanely busy schedules.
    I put complete trust in Victoria and her team to handle everything from hiring vendors, coordinating logistics, and design among many other tasks that we just did not have the time to deal with. They did such an amazing job from start to finish and I am a perfectionist so coming from me that means a lot. I would hire them all over again!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Marisol Rodriguez · Married on 04/06/2019

Made wedding planning enjoyable!!!

Planning a wedding from out of state seemed like a daunting task. We just had no idea where to start. Early in our engagement, we were mainly concerned about hiring vendors without meeting them in person. It was all getting to be too stressful, then we decided to hire LUXE Atlanta. That’s when things turned around and I actually started to enjoy wedding planning. Victoria is an excellent communicator. She responded to emails quickly and recommended vendors that she worked with in the past and trusted. She was able to coordinate tastings for us the one weekend we decided to fly down to handle some wedding related tasks. I was so grateful to have her expertise and guidance, it made things so much easier on us. Our wedding day was perfect! All of the vendors she recommended were phenomenal and she was there all day long making sure every little detail was handled.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sara · Married on 03/17/2019

Wish I would have found them sooner!

The only way LUXE Atlanta could have made our wedding any easier is if we would have hired them sooner! I mistakenly thought I didn’t need a planner and 4 months out from our wedding I was ready to pull my hair out. After we made the decision to hire them, they immediately started working to pull together the loose ends. Victoria got us on track with her amazing online tools and she referred me to some of the best vendors in the Atlanta area. I regret not just hiring them from the beginning. It would have saved me a ton of stress and would have made our engagement a more enjoyable experience.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Morgan Peters · Married on 03/03/2019

Everything we needed for our wedding!

Luxe was amazing to work with. The months leading up to the wedding Victoria, the planner we worked with the most really took control, kept us on track on guided us throughout the process. I felt a relief once we decided to hire them. The knowledge that she shared with us throughout the process really made us feel that we were in good hands and all that planning and effort shone through on our wedding day by how smoothly everything ran!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Elise Buchannan · Married on 03/01/2019

Came through for our destination wedding!

My fiancé and I had our hearts set on a destination wedding in Highlands, North Carolina. I was stressed just at the thought of planning a wedding in general let alone a destination wedding 😬 LUXE Atlanta truly came through by offering their expertise and guidance from start to finish and we were both thrilled with the outcome! It couldn’t have been a more perfect day for the both of us. Our guests are still complementing the aesthetic design 😍 Thank you Victoria for all of your hard work that helped make our day stress-free and even more special!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Mallory James · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing! Happy experience!

She is very professional, outgoing, easy to work with and is customed to your needs!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Vanessa · Married on 02/16/2019

Seamless and Worry-Free

Victoria Miller is an incredible event planner. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we had a venue that provided the bare minimum: some tables, some chairs, and basic electricity. Victoria and I met beforehand to talk through the day and connect her with each of the vendors (we had 9 in total). We started planning about 5 months in advance, and she helped me secure my florist and my DJ, and both were AMAZING. Everyone still talks about what a great event we had. It was perfectly coordinated and seamless. I didn’t have to worry about anything! Victoria knows how to throw a party and handle all of the fun surprises that come with it. I wouldn’t change a thing. It was worth every penny and more. I got so many compliments on the details and how everything was laid out.

Jessica · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful team to work with!

Victoria and the LUXE team were wonderful to work with! They made it feel effortless on our end through the entire proces, especially the day of the wedding. Our guests even commented on how smoothly the event was executed. Our wedding was perfect thanks to them!

• Li Yang

Li Yang · Married on 01/26/2019

Worth every penny!

LUXE did a great job with our wedding. We literally would have been lost without them. We hired them for day of coordination and looking back I am so glad we did. That last month leading up to the wedding would have been completely overwhelming without them. Thank you guys again for everything!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Abigail · Married on 01/11/2019

Miracle worker

Victoria is a miracle worker! I was so lost in the planning process I had no idea where to start. I had a few ideas none of them really went together and I was afraid my event would not come out the way I wanted it to. I ended up hiring them for partial planning so that we could get help with event design and Victoria helped me establish a clear vision for our wedding. Our wedding was perfectly executed from start to finish by Victoria and her team. The design turned out amazing, even better than what I had imagined. It had a beautiful AND cohesive look which would have not been accomplished had I not hired her. We are very happy with our decision and will be recommending them to all of our friends and family :)

Sent on 02/28/2019

Shanda L · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional

I hired Decor By The Day for event deign and to provide decor for my wedding after having two other bad experiences with other rental companies in the area. I am so glad that I found them as they ended up being a huge help throughout the process. They were very responsive and were able to take the ideas that I had communicated to them for my wedding and turn it into an aesthetically pleasing and cohesive look. My ceremony and reception turned out beautifully!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Chen Wu · Married on 12/22/2018

5 Star Experience

We hired LUXE Atlanta for full planning for our wedding this past December. I was anxious about planning a wedding from another state but their prompt replies and attention to detail made me feel as if we were their only clients. The wedding day itself was seamlessly executed and stress-free for us and our families. We could not have pulled it off without them.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Where do I start? First of all our planner was amazing! She made everything super easy by keeping all of our vendor contracts in one place online and their planning tools were extremely helpful. She was communicative throughout the entire process which was important to me since I travel a lot for work and always responded quickly to any questions that we had that came up. They consistently exceeded our expectations. Our wedding day went exactly how we described we wanted it to go. I would highly recommend using them for your planning needs.

• Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Service and Professionalism

Loved working with Victoria! She is so sweet and all of their items are very nice! The style is more vintage and our wedding was very rustic, but they provided the cutest sweetheart table and whiskey barrels! 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Emily · Married on 11/15/2018

Wedding planning champ!

Victoria is AMAZING! I was trying to plan our wedding while working 40+ hours a week, building a house and trying to finish my master’s degree. My stress level was through the roof and I felt like I was heading for a mental breakdown. 🤯 Once we hired her I did not have to give a second thought to anything wedding-related. She found and hired the remaining vendors that we needed, tied together all of the loose ends and made sure that every last detail was in place. The day of the wedding she handled everything. I didn’t even realize that one of the vendors had gotten stuck in traffic and was running late until the next day. She handled everything so calmly and gracefully. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding or event.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Katurah · Married on 10/29/2018

All in the details

I have had the pleasure of working with Victoria. She is fantastic and has amazing pieces. Her attention to details is what set her apart from others in her line of work. I would recommend her to brides and grooms planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Megan T · Married on 10/20/2018

Hiring Luxe Atlanta was the easiest decision we made!

Other than saying ‘yes’ when my fiancée got down on one knee, hiring Luxe Atlanta was the easiest decision I have made to date! We booked them for full planning so we didn’t have to worry ourselves with things like searching for a vendor to hand roll cigars at our reception or deliver welcome baskets to our out of town guest’s hotels. These were not things either of us had the desire or time to do. We told them exactly what we wanted and they delivered! 🙌🏼

Sent on 03/28/2019

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Planner Ever!

I hired Victoria with LUXE Atlanta for Partial Planning for our wedding last year and let me tell you she is amazing at what she does. Her attention to detail and organizational skills are exceptional. She was very communicative and we felt that she really listened to our ideas and was a played a vital role in guiding us through the planning process. Her resources and relationships that she has established with other amazing vendors was very helpful when it came to hiring the remainder of our wedding dream team. Our wedding day went even better than we could have possibly hoped for!

Jolie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing decor and service! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a lifesaver!

Victoria and her team were lifesavers! After I spent a few minutes with her I fet like I was talking to my best friend! She was there through the whole process and was always there to answer any questions that came up. She everything we could have asked for in a planner and our wedding day was even more perfect than I ever could have imagined! Thank you again for everything! - Katie & Pierce

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband is from South Carolina and we both currently reside in Atlanta so when we decided on a Charleston wedding I was worried about finding vendors who would travel that far. I was elated when we found Decor By The Day! They were very accommodating, and for me having the ability to meet in person put my mind at ease. After meeting with them I had absolute confidence that my wedding decor and furniture rentals were going to be perfect and they were!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/04/2018

Decor by the day helped me to achieve the exact look I was going for throughout my event! They are very accommodating and so awesome to work with!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/28/2018

Luxe atlanta

I cannot say enough great things about LUXE and Victoria! She and her team were so personal, patient, and attentive from day one forward. She took my crazy ideas and visions and was able to really bring everything to life. Her work and added details absolutely tied our entire wedding together. I am recommending LUXE to every newly engaged couple I cross! Thank you again for such a great experience!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Jolie Miller · Married on 07/28/2018

Details that made the night.

Victoria was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t of done this without her. Her planning and details really made the night. My day was so much more magical because of all the work she put it in. I highly recommend!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

What a great experience we had with Victoria and her team. Very professional and their attention to detail is perfection.

Sent on 08/17/2018