LUX Premier Events & Concierge Reviews

11 | Daly City, CA

11 Reviews for LUX Premier Events & Concierge

Lorelei · Married on 04/13/2013

She had me at "Hello." Actually... she had me at... her Pinterest page!

I had four months to plan a 200-party wedding in a city I just moved to, where I knew nothing and no one. Naturally, the first thing I did was search for an event planner who can point me in the right direction. During my search, I had no intention of hiring a full production planner as I was very well aware I could not afford all-inclusive services. What intrigued me most about Lux Premier Events is that they have the flexibility to only help with specific services, and the experience to take on the full production if necessary. What brought me to schedule the initial meeting was taking a glance through their pinterest page and having full confidence that these people envisioned the same things I did, had the same style/taste as I did, and were people I could connect with on a personal level. What started out as a consultation on simple services, turned into a full on contract and the start of a great friendship.

My wedding was last weekend, and my husband and I (as well as all of our family) have not been able to stop talking about how wonderful everything turned out. The venue was gorgeous, everything ran so smoothly, and everyone had such a blast. People ask me now, aren't you glad all that wedding planning is over with? And I tell them..."No! I'm sad I'm no longer working with my wedding planner on a daily basis!" Ann made this whole experience EXCITING, not stressful - SMOOTH, not chaotic - PERSONAL, not just business - PROFESSIONAL, not incompetent. She really got to know me, my husband, our needs, our vendors, our bridal party, and our ideal wedding vision. She took our dreams of an ideal wedding - and blew them out the water! It was truly more than we had ever hoped for or expected, and we have all the buzz and pictures on social media that everybody has been posting to show for it.

Lux Premier Events was worth EVERY pinched penny!

• W

Wayne · Married on 12/16/2012

Ann is by far one of the most organized and professional people I've ever met. On budget, on time; she did all the thinking for me.

This really is her lifestyle. I knew I could call or email her on a Friday night at 11pm and she would either answer her phone or text me right back to let me know she received my call but was at an event. This lady & her team are booked almost a year out. That in and of itself should tell you how good & how reasonably priced these ladies really are. Had I known EVERYTHING she did, I would've paid her at least twice as much.

She relieved all my stress, she was always one step ahead, and she kept my fiancee call. (That last part was worth more than its weight in gold.)

Going to be booking her for our anniversary and have recommended her to all of our friends that are getting married as well.

Highly recommend her for ANY event.

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2012

WHAT A TEAM! These ladies have weddings h a n d l e d! They make events easy for the staff working because they are very good at anticipating needs.

Both Ann and Anna have a knack for producing without asking too many questions being asked of the client. I think that this is really key in the success of an event- being able to be self-sufficient and not bog your client down with unnecessary information during their celebration.

Furthermore, they really listen and pay attention to the clients vision, while making sure that the host venue or vendor-partners are kept in the loop. They really care about everyone involved.

These ladies are pros. I look forward to working with them in the future- as much as possible.

Charlotte · Married on 09/16/2012

I had an absolute magical stress free wedding because of Lux Premier. Ann and Anna are a dynamic duo team that work so well together. Professional, attentive, if possible mind-readers and quick on their feet. They work well and compliment each other in different departments to provide excellent service to their clients.

In the beginning I thought I could handle everything. Much like every bride trying to penny pinch every where they can. However, two months before the big day I realized the following:

1. Would not have time to set up decorations the day before or day of.
    2. Didn't want to assign friends/family to decorating duty. I wanted everyone one to feel relaxed and enjoy the day with me.
    3. Who would help run the time line or emcee?
    4. Who would make sure our friends & family were having a good time?
    5. Vendors! Vendors! Vendors!

Ann, Anna, and their team made sure from the minute the day started, to the minute the last guest trickled out the door - everything above was taken care of, if not more! No matter if it were mundane to significant, while keeping us in the loop at all times.

Budget wise, they were very mindful of our price range. They had pricing options ranging from high to low for different vendors.

I was a calm, happy and able to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest because of them.

I will fully trust any and all event planning to Lux Premier as well as recommend them to friends, families as well as companies.

Meggie · Married on 09/14/2012

I photographed a wedding planned by the lovely ladies of Lux Premier Events & Concierge... and it was absolutely the smoothest of sailing from start to finish!

The family and wedding party knew when to be ready and where to go for photos without me (or the bride for that matter!!) having to tell them... the details were beautifully executed and on time... and Ann and Anna were consistently considerate and helpful to all the guests AND the vendors. These gals made it easy for me to concentrate all my energy on creating beautiful photos and none of it on wrangling people or setting up details. :)

Ann and Anna are so sweet and calm and yet so organized and efficient... the perfect combo to plan and produce the perfect wedding. I can't say enough good about these two and their wonderful company!

Jaime · Married on 08/12/2012

Quite simply, Ann and Anna get it. From meeting them to the moment our heads hit the pillow the night after our party, LUX killed it. As a result, our wedding was exactly how we wanted it - a perfect reflection of us.

They made sure our planning process was smooth and easy-going, always going above and beyond to be sure we felt prepared and assured they would pick up every piece necessary. They managed all vendor relationships, and cracked down when it was needed, and kept the drama from seeping into our lives preceding the wedding.

They even brought me a care package when I was sick. Above and beyond, I'm telling you!

Then our Big Day came, and I sincerely say that it would not have been possible without them. Every transition was smooth, and done in confidence with grace and style.

They are friendly, kind, and professional, which is a rare combination. We were honored to have them share in our wedding day and I wouldn't think twice to hire them for ANY event we throw in the future.

Thanks you two, for a tremendously successful and heartfelt day!!

Love,
    Jaime + Erik

Michelle · event on: 12/16/2012

"Wow!" is the first word that comes to mind when I think about the Christmas Brunch/49er Football party Lux Premiere Events helped me create this past weekend. Ann Thai did an excellent job at capturing the feeling I wanted to relay for my event with ease. She was extremely accommodating & very professional every step of the way. She helped me come up with some unique ways to capture the day & made sure my friends felt well taken care of. She remembered every detail I gave her via phone, text, email & Morse code! It was great to see it all come together. Chrissy, her assistant, was also outstanding. Any request we had during the party was met without hesitation. The party was held at my place & when I summed it up to my friend I told her "This was the first time I felt like I actually attended a party in my own home!" I've entertained on numerous occasions but never felt comfortable enough to relax & enjoy. Thanks to Lux Premiere Events for affording me that luxury & creating lasting memories for my friends. I can't wait for your help with my next event!

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2012

Ann & Anna... ONE WORD. AH-MA-ZING!

From the moment I met these ladies, both my fiance & I fell in love with them. Their kindness, professionalism, enthusiasm, and excitement for our wedding day made us know they were the ones we wanted on our special day.

From the first e-mail to the last, these ladies were so on top of their work that they seemed 2 steps ahead.

Ann was so great at reminding me of my timeline & she was so kind, responding to my neurotic emails and phone calls on a very timely manner. Not once did I feel like she wasn't just a call away.

I loved them so much that I referred them to my cousin who is getting married this summer & she can't stop thanking me for recommending them to her. She loves them as much as I do!

Thank you Ann, Anna, and the LUX team of ladies!

Liz · Married on 07/15/2012

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! The first thought that comes to mind is how relaxed and magical the entire weekend was as a guest of the Payne wedding. Lux did an amazing job making the wedding-day craziness virtually invisible to us, and when things went a little differently than expected, they remained poised and professional. They were knowledgeable about the venue and surrounding area, attentive and welcoming to all guests, and very gracious to the staff. This was unquestionably one of the most well coordinated weddings I've attended. Definitely a weekend to remember. I can't wait for the next Lux event!!! THANKS!

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2012

Hands down, Ann is by far the best in the business. She really does care about her brides and as booked as she is, she made me feel so special, as if I was her one and only bride.

After becoming very frustrated by all the vendors and the wedding planners in Mexico and how slow an none responsive everyone there is I had cold feet about having a destination wedding after all. I started googling local vendors and a wedding I liked listed LUX Premier Events as their wedding coordinators. I wrote them an email with a list of questions.

Ann called me 30 minutes later! YEAH, 30 minutes. She didn't just have answers she had taken the time to do research other vendors that I may like with a range of available dates for the months I was considering. When I told her my issues with the hotels in Cancun, she said she would check into it. Within two days she sent me emails and called to provide me information about the hotels I was interested in in Mexico. The local wedding planner I was dealing with didn't get back to me until a week after Ann did.

Ann is so sweet, organized and hard working. But the most important thing is that she seemed to genuinely care about my budget and my time constraint. As a bride you want to have the best wedding possible but finances can be very stressful and I literally felt calm and optimistic every time I got off the phone with her.

Ultimately, we flew Ann in 2 days early to make sure the she and the venue coordinator connected and hashed out all the details. From the minute my feet hit the ground in Mexico until the day I was heading home, Ann was there every step of the way to make sure that all I had to do was enjoy my wedding, start to finish!

Rachel · event on: 01/10/2013

Ann & Anna catered my Open House in Noe Valley. We really wanted people to imagine entertaining in their new home. From mini cupcakes, fresh cut lilies, fresh baked cookies, mimosas and fresh brewed coffee ...it was absolutely wonderful. My Sunday Open House had over 300 visitors and all of them were so impressed! Other agents and the owner were very impressed too.

What was especially nice as a busy agent, was to walk into a house that was already set up, ambience, music, flowers ... etc. Thank you!