Lux Lounge EFR Reviews

32 | Los Angeles, CA

32 Reviews for Lux Lounge EFR

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you Lux for an incredible event! Angie Dais was spectacular to work with. She is so sweet and attentive. Her event design suggestions were perfect for the space we had at the event. All of my guys were in awe and all wanted to know where I got all of the furniture from. I will be sending them your way Angie.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Mina · Married on 10/06/2017

Incredible company and service. Angie Dais was our event designer and she was incredible. She folllowed up, made sure all grounds were covered and the day of installation everything was on point. Thank you Lux and Angie for such a memorable experience.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Rachel · event on 10/05/2017

Talk about unique furniture and company. My experience was amazing. From the second I spoke to Angie Dais I knew this company was different. She cares about my event and what I wanted my guest to experience. This is an annual event I put together and never in the 10 years I’ve had it was it so remarkable. Thank you Angie for your hard work it doesn’t go unnoticed. Furniture was impeccable.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kiana · Married on 10/03/2017

helped us and it was such a fun and smooth process. She really understood I called several vendors but ended up picking Lux because of their exceptional customer service. Angie Dais the vibe we wanted to created and executed. She is super detailed and caring. Thank you Angie we appreciate you.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Madeline · Married on 10/02/2017

Planning our daughters sweet sixteen bash was a breeze thanks to Lux. Angie Dais was our rep and she is the best. Friendly, caring and professional. She really care about the turn out of your event. The day after the event she emailed us asking how the event was. I told her it was more than we could have imagined. Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Melody · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wedding was a dream come true! Angie Dais at Lux was amazing to work with. She had all the ideas and solutions we were seeking. The day of delivery everything was smooth and the furniture looked INCREDIBLE! All of my wedding photos and video looked like a fairy tale story. Thank you Angie!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

We started planning our wedding a year in advance and Angie Dais was an angel sent from heaven. She took the time to answer all my design questions and had a ton of ideas. We booked our rentals with her 8 months in advance and she was always in communication and sending me the latest trends. At the last minute we had to add more seating and the add on was seamless. Everything was perfect and I still get compliments about how beautiful our wedding design was. Thank you for all your hard work Angie! I'll be calling you for the baby shower.

Sent on 10/02/2017

BriAnne · Married on 03/19/2016

What can I say! Angie was just amazing to work with. I gave her my budget, which was very tight, and she made it work! She held my hand and made sure I was comfortable with the process! Would definitely book with them anytime I need their services! A+++ service! Every bit of design they contributed made our wedding look perfect in every way Our guests were comfortable and the aesthetics were amazing! Thank you for everything and making our day look FABULOUS!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Adam · Married on 11/14/2015

They created an incredible atmosphere for my Son's Bar Mitzvah. Angie is a pleasure to work with. She is a true professional. Her follow up and follow through are 100%. We are very grateful to her and Luxe Lounge. They have our highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Adam · Married on 02/13/2015

Lux lounge event furniture rentals recently did a wedding at Hollywood for 250 people for us and I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. Their staff arrived early, ensured that everything was setup on time, and even handled the takedown with no issues. I didn't think it would go as smoothly as it did, and that's because their staff are pro's!

I highly recommend giving them a call where you'll receive first class service at an affordable price!

Tiffany · Married on 02/12/2015

We hired Lux Lounge EFR for our 200 person wedding and couldn't have been more pleased.

Angie was very responsive, professional, and on top of everything from the beginning. Her and her team worked magic transforming our venue from a regular backyard into a magical wedding reception. They have a great selection of linens, lounge furniture, outdoor wicker furniture & loveseats at very competitive prices.

Their prices are very reasonable compared to other rental companies offering the same products.

Everything was executed perfectly. I will recommend Lux lounge EFR to any bride to be!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Jane · Married on 01/30/2015

I wanted to have a small, very elegant backyard wedding reception, with a tent to cover my guests, the band, cake table, etc. After calling around to different rental stores in Las Vegas and having astronomical quotes given to me without even asking for a guest count, the gentleman at "Lux Lounge EFR" actually visited my home and told me what size tent I would need, helped me pick out linens to execute the color scheme for my tables. They had scheduled to set-up on the Thursday before my wedding, but there was a steady downpour of rain that started on Wednesday and was supposed to continue through the weekend. I was worried that the ground would get too wet for the reception, so I called them and someone was out to lay a tarp down in half an hour, and an hour after that they sent a crew out to put up the tent. They put up the tent in the rain on Wednesday evening and were at my house until 8 pm. The Decor, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furniture and Tables, looked brand-new, and the gentlemen even took the time to wipe down each table and chair. Overall, I was extremely pleased with their service and equipment.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Natasha · Married on 01/17/2015

Seriously, customer service and product quality does not get better than this. Angie at Lux Lounge EFR made the entire process of renting lounge furniture EASY!!! I'm talking, ZERO stress. And when planning a wedding reception, that is a big deal. I was so impressed with everything about this company! From the fact that Angie called me right away to talk about my event, the delivery guys were on time and super friendly and most importantly that the lounge furniture was AMAZING! They are reasonably priced, will work with your vision and budget and will deliver exactly what they promised.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Linda · Married on 01/17/2015

After getting quotes from other companies that wanted over $350 simply to manage delivery and pickup, I was thrilled to find Lux Lounge EFR for my wedding. Not only did I encounter amazing, reasonable prices, but Angie was fantastic to work with. Since I work standard business hours, it was wonderful to find someone who I could bounce my (many) questions off of via email - In fact, I never spoke to her directly until she came to pick up the items after the reception, but she made me feel so comfortable that it didn't feel necessary.

We rented a variety of items - chairs, linens, lounge furniture, serving utensils, etc. They delivered them directly to our site by 9am and when the weather took a turn for the worse, they were easy to contact, and agreed to come an hour earlier than our scheduled pick up!

Overall, I cannot say enough good things about Marco and team - patient, responsive, helpful, and trustworthy - and when it comes to rentals, especially for a wedding, that is all you can ask for!

Mervin · Married on 01/07/2015

I used Lux Lounge for furniture for my wedding. They had the best price in the laguna beach area from the companies I quoted and it was great value for the money. The furniture I chose matched my wedding scheme perfectly and I appreciated that they had tons of furniture to choose from. I worked with lux lounge over email and they were responsive and flexible. I also appreciated that they offered a pick-up option rather than being forced to pay a delivery fee. It was a painless process and I would use them again if I needed furniture for any occasion.

Letain · Married on 01/07/2015

Lux Lounge supplied all of our ceremony chairs, banquet style reception chairs, and a few tables. They delivered quickly, were extremely easy to work with, and friendly. They also went above & beyond helping me out. We had originally only ordered the amount of reception chairs that weren’t included in our package (30). However when we finally got a look at the horrible condition of the chairs at Beverly Hills venue I called and asked to change it to all inexpensive white ceremony chairs because we couldn’t afford 130 banquet style chairs and wasn’t expecting that extra expense for new chairs or chair covers. They gave us the banquet style chairs for the same cost as the folding white ones we ordered for the ceremony. It was above and beyond and I’m still truly grateful for their generosity. They worked out perfectly. They definitely gained a customer for life for any party supply needs we ever need in the future.

Sophia · Married on 12/27/2014

Our wedding tent & outdoor dance floor was by far my favourite part of our reception thanks to the amazing team at Lux Lounge EFR! During the planning process we worked with Angie and Marco and they were extremely knowledge, professional and trustworthy. We had 3 plans based solely on weather at Orange County and Angie was so accommodating and helped give us some great ideas. Our draped tent and chandeliers were out of this world beautiful. I almost cried when I saw it because of how amazing it looked. We had the wedding of our dreams due in large part to the tent and dance floor services from a Lux lounge. Lux Lounge was one of our favourite vendors we got to work with and I couldn't imagine using anyone else because they were so phenomenal!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Selina · Married on 12/26/2014

This was the best day of my life and I am so grateful for Angie and Marco and lux lounge EFR team for giving their 110% for us.

They were always available to answer our questions, helped in coordinating our designs. Built our center pieces worked within our budget and created a masterpiece.

Staff was great and prepared the best backdrop and draping ever. The flower arrangements, lounge furniture, tables, tent accessories were the best you could ever hope for. The were helpful and always eager to assist in making my dream come true..........Angie was very kind, respectful and possesses the best customer service skills and made me very comfortable in the stress that constituted the planning of a wedding.

If I have to do this again, I would hire Lux lounge to take care of the wedding from the beginning to the end. The team is very knowledgeable in what they do. I would seriously recommend lux lounge without any reservation. They can perform all or any part of a wedding. Thank you Lux Lounge EFR for the memories that will live with us forever.

Kisses !!!

Gina · event on 12/19/2014

We rented some last minute (day before) tables and chairs for my daughters birthday and they really came through for us. He had other events going on the same day and close to the same time as my daughters party but made an effort to squeeze us in his busy schedule. They sent me courtesy texts confirming our reservation and party location for accuracy, and he dropped off everything exactly when he said he would. He is very personable and I'd recommend his service to anyone looking for a great deal.

Thanks for the great service and going out of your way to squeeze us in him!

Sandra · Married on 12/03/2014

Lux Lounge rentals was a required vendor through our wedding venue. They provided the tent, perimeter lighting, chandelier, and other various tent-related items for our wedding. The tent was installed well and turned out exactly how we expected it to be.My wife was so happy after she saw the tent and deco. In fact, Angie was actually very accommodating and willing to talk us through additional options, the weather forecast (haha), and more! It was a pleasure working with her, especially in the last 6 months leading up to our wedding. She was honest and willing to go through our options and packages. We followed her recommendations and the setup looked great! I will note that they have a large amount of supplies and are flexible and accommodating with last minute requests. A week prior to our wedding, we recognised that we needed to rent 2 high chairs for our rehearsal dinner and a long extension cord for a popcorn machine at our wedding. I called and they had no problem accommodating this request - both were affordable rentals and made everything run so much smoother from our end. All things considered, I was pleased and would recommend them to others.

Kristen · event on 11/22/2014

I used Lux Lounge EFR for my daughter's birthday - group size started at 100 and dropped to 72, but we still needed quite a bit from them - tables,linen,dance floor,ottomans, outdoor furniture, umbrella for outdoor seating, etc. Everything was in great shape, delivered on time. Both the people working in the office and the delivery and pickup crews were all wonderful to work with. Patient and friendly. I will most certainly be using them again. Really helped to make the party planning process more simple and on top of that looked really professional and sharp!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Dereck · Married on 11/10/2014

We rented lounge furniture from Lux lounge EFR for our November 2014 wedding in Downtown LA. We initially visited another large and well-known furniture rental company in LA, however they were completely non-responsive to our inquiries. Since the wedding date was coming up very soon, we decided to start reaching out to other rental companies. We are so glad we came across lux lounge EFR . Not only did they have the furniture we wanted (modern white leather lounge furniture), they also provided excellent customer service.

We spoke to Angie, who guided us through the website and answered our questions about pricing and delivery. By the end of the day, she sent us a quote with the furniture we wanted within our budget.

On the day of the wedding, all the furniture was delivered and removed on time. Our guests made good use of the large daybeds and benches, and the furniture looked beautiful in the venue.

Lux Lounge is reliable, responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend using them for any events. Thank you lux lounge !!!

• Elizabeth · event on 11/06/2014

I highly recommend this company for your party rental needs. I live in New York and had to rent some banquet tables, lounge furniture dance floor, decor & lights for my daughter's 16th birthday party. Angie and Marco provided easy and excellent customer service over the phone, and when I arrived for pick up, Marco and the rest of the crew at the pick up station put everything in the truck for me. It was tricky getting so much in, and I thought I'd have to make 2 trips, but they did it.

Upon returning the merchandise, I ended up needing a pick up, and they scheduled that for me with AGAIN excellent customer service. Plus the fees were extremely reasonable.

I recommend this place 100% and will be using them from now on.
    Thank you Angie and Marco . . . my daughter had a great party :)

Laura · Married on 11/01/2014

We rented chair covers, chairs, tables and lounge furniture, barware for a wedding in San Francisco. The tables were exactly what we were looking for and performed admirably at the wedding. Angie was able to adhere to the strict requirements of the venue, including a morning drop-off and a late evening pickup. There were absolutely no issues at all. For the most part though they were great to work with.

Beth · Married on 10/05/2014

We used Lux lounge EFR for our wedding for the decor flowers & lounge furniture, and they made everything absolutely breath taking. Words can't describe how beautiful everything was and how they created a Hawaiian setting for our ceremony and reception. Angie and Marco were great to work with, and very professional and thoughtful. My guests said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to and I know Lux lounge EFR had a lot to do with this. I would recommend them for all types of events, especially weddings. You will not be disappointed!!!