Lux Looks by LuLu Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cicy A. Married on 09/26/2020

Best glam ever

Lucero did my makeup for my wedding along with my wedding party. She works fast but every detail is perfection. I have a hard time finding MUA because I feel like a lot of people don’t know what I am looking for, not Lucero. She made my vision come to real life, not to mention I changed my mind from the makeup trial we did the day of my wedding. She had no problem making another vision come to life and it came out perfect. My makeup stayed on all night and my bridesmaids looked like models after she beat their face. She is professional, laid back and has very, very reasonable prices. I will hire her again for anything I will need in the future.
  • Natasha
    Natasha A. Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST makeup guru in Michigan

You guys!!! Lulu was THE best when it came to my hair and makeup for my October 2020 wedding. She did the makeup for 5 of us and I cannot get over how stunning she made us all look. I also want to shoutout that she made adjustments to do my grandmas makeup when I had only originally booked for 4. We were on a tight schedule but she STILL made me feel beautiful. I will be recommending Lux Looks by LuLu to EVERYONE!
    Dominique H. Married on 08/25/2020

Hastie Wedding 8/25/20

I Love Love Love Lulu's work she's the best! she was on time she is AMAZING she made me feel so beautiful on me special day.
    Taylor M. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely amazing

She honestly was so welcoming, makes you feel so comfortable but beautiful on your big day too!! I also had 2 little girls and she did awesome! She made it so easy, great at communicating as well.
    Kendra W. Married on 06/12/2020

so so SO glad I went with her!!

Lucero is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup on my wedding day along with some bridesmaids and mothers. I really loved that her makeup accentuated my natural features and didn’t look super fake or clownish. I felt absolutely beautiful that day and loved how I looked in all our pictures. Lucero is friendly, punctual, and offers fair prices. She’s a 100/10 and you’ll love working with her.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 06/06/2020

Lulu is awesome!!

Lulu did my makeup for my wedding and I was beyond impressed! Due to the pandemic, I had to cancel my bachelorette party, and originally planned wedding so I wasn't able to have a trial done before my big day. This made me somewhat nervous, but I thanks to her glowing Instagram and reviews, I trusted Lulu to do a great job. I have a skin condition called Melasma that causes areas of hyperpigmentation (dark discoloration) on my face and it is notoriously hard to cover up. I was specifically concerned about making sure the dark area on my upper lip was covered for my big day. Can't have a bride looking like she has a mustache! :) Lulu not only made sure my Melasma was undetectable, but she also did such a beautiful job on the rest of my makeup. I truly felt like a model! She is also quick to reply to messages, flexible and has very fair pricing. Brides, if you are on the fence between doing your own makeup or paying to have it done like I was... Just do it! You won't regret it with Lulu!
    Liz G. Married on 01/07/2020

Long lasting look

So very Happy with the look she gave me. Lucy showed up on time to the salon of my chose and stayed until my hair dresser was done for any final touches. I had an outdoor wedding on a hot July day and my make up stayed on all night and looked great the next morning as well. I will never use another make up artist again! Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day.
    Julie Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Lucero was absolutely amazing!!! My original makeup artist fell through for my wedding and Lucero was able to squeeze me into her schedule and work with me every step of the way. She really took her time to get to know what kind of makeup styles I liked and what type of look I was going for and she nailed it. She has a warm beautiful personality, she is a true artist and I will definitely be hiring her again for future makeup needs. Thank you, Lu! ❤️
  • Bri
    Bri S. Married on 07/04/2019

She is amazing!

Absolutely love her! My makeup was flawless and she was very professional. On our wedding day it was 92 degrees and my makeup stayed put all day! She made me feel so beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for more.
  • Faith
    Faith S. Married on 08/24/2018

Bride and Bridesmaid Makeup

Lucero did my makeup for my wedding and one of my bridesmaids! I loved every second I got to spend with her doing my makeup. She made me feel so relaxed and at the end, gorgeous! There is no one else I could have asked for to do such an amazing job!! She is professional, polite, and she truly cares about what she is doing! She is so passionate about making her ladies look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside!! And I couldn’t have asked for more on my special day!