Lutz Flowers Reviews

22 | Cincinnati, OH

22 Reviews for Lutz Flowers

Kortney · Married on 06/06/2015

If you need flowers, for any occasion, go to Lutz's! They really know what they are doing and will make your wedding flowers, or any flowers, perfect. It is so easy to explain what you want and then you'll receive something that's even better than you imagined! I have ordered bouquets from Lutz's before, so I knew that they were incredible, but I fell even more in love after my wedding. My wedding bouquets were AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. Literally, I haven't ever seen prettier flowers (I know that I'm biased) but they did amazing work. The flowers were so fresh and fluffy, and the aroma was heavenly. I received so many complements, so I know that I wasn't the only one who was impressed with their work. I will absolutely recommend Lutz Flowers to anyone in need of flowers! You cannot go wrong :).

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Tia did the most amazing job on our wedding flowers! We had all orchids and hydrangeas and they were above and beyond my expectations! My bouquet was so beautiful and full. I was so happy. I was a little worried about how these flowers would hold up throughout the day since the venue was outside but they held out till not only all night some even held up till I got back from the honeymoon. I loved our flowers so much they made our venue so beautiful! The prices were very reasonable as well for the amount of flowers we got. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lutz Flowers's reply:

Ashley, We enjoyed being part of your celebration. The venue turned out to be breathtaking. Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words.

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

I had them do the floral decorations for the alter. They did beautiful pieces that were completely in my budget. They were delivered right on time and they absolutely matched everything. Amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Michael · Married on 10/19/2013

Lutz provided the flowers for my wedding reception. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and they were very cost effective. They were extremely flexible as well. They close early on Saturdays, however my reception hall had another party booked before my wedding at night. Therefore, they couldn't let any vendors in the doors before 6 pm. Lutz was still able to make the delivery after they closed for the day.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2013

I added some additional flowers at the last minute. It was no problem for Karen and crew. The flowers were delivered right on time, and were gorgeous. Exactly as I had pictured. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2011

They were so nice and caring about our wedding! She helped me figure out what my bouquets should look like, and even delivered everything personally. I would recommend them to anyone in need of flowers!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Julie · Married on 06/12/2010

I reccommend Lutz FLORIST to EVERYONE!!!! Karen is AMAZING!!! She met with me several times before I committed to Lutz. She even ordered the flowers in to show me what they looked like together in a bouquet (which I got to keep for free) this is all before I placed a deposit!!! She clued me in to a great wedding supply store, she helped me out when I ordered too many flowers (she refunded them). She put together a flower swag the night before my wedding when my mom thought the alter was too bare!!! I received countless compliments on my wedding day flowers!!! I LOVED Lutz and HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Alice · Married on 10/24/2009

We had an amazing experience with Karen from Lutz Florist. We didn't have much of an idea about what types of flowers we wanted but Karen helped us to pick out beautiful flowers that fit in our budget. The flowers were gorgeous, exactly what we asked for, and delivered on time. Thanks to Lutz Florist we were able to have beautiful flowers at our wedding for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Lindsey · Married on 10/23/2009

I searched everywhere to find a florist, had a few bad experiences in the searching process, and then I went to Lutz! Karen was amazing! Sweet as can be, and after seeing her work, I gave her a color pallet, and free range. I said "I need Orange and Brown Fall-ish looking flowers" and that was it. She brought me the most amazing bouquets ever! They really know what they are doing! The prices were amazing and the service was more than friendly! I will definitely be using Lutz in the future!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Katie · Married on 08/29/2009

We worked with Karen at Lutz Flowers and were extremely happy with her service and the price. During out initial consultation, we went over various types of flowers I was interested in, and Karen worked hard to give us not only what we were looking for, but to also keep the cost within reason! My favorite part of working with Lutz was that after our consultation, Karen ordered samples of all the flowers we were planning to use (at no cost!) so that we could see what exactly what the bouquets and table tops would look like the day of our wedding. That way, there were no surprises. Karen and Lutz Flowers were great to work with; on the day of our wedding, Karen even helped drop off the flowers personally, just to make sure everything was as we hoped. It was so nice to know that someone cared that much about making our day so special! I would recommend this florist to every bride to be!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2009

From the bridal bouquet to the boutonnieres; the flowers were gorgeous! The church flowers were immaculate! I would recommend this vendor to everyone!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2008

Our flowers were beautiful! They were so easy to work with along the way. I had no clue about flowers and wasn't excited to pick them out but once they started going over ideas with me I got very excited. My flowers were simple but beautiful and the process was very easy.

Sent on 02/24/2009

hannah · Married on 10/26/2013

Professional, affordable, and easy to work with. I have nothing but good thighs to say about Lutz and their staff!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Karen did a great job with our flowers. When I met with her the first time she actually had stems to show me, which was different from the other shops I had been to. She gave me great ideas, as I was clueless about the flowers I wanted, and was able to keep the cost down at the same time. The only small negative I had was I never received the invoice I was told would be emailed. It ended up not even being a real issue as my mother was in the neighborhood that same week and stopped by to check on it. Karen dealt well with last minute changes and overall provided great service

Sent on 10/13/2011

Nikki · Married on 10/15/2016

3.0

They did a wonderful job with the flowers. Had an issue with someone returning our call but went up there and had someone help us.

Sent on 10/28/2016

3.0

Flowers looked and smelled great

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • Mrs.Capps

Camille · Married on 11/07/2015

3.5

Great Florist to have for a wedding! Very open to ideas and also great ability to give creative input.

Sent on 04/08/2015

First of all I thought that we had great bouquets but my mother insisted that they could've been better. I was focused more about the value for our buck. Karen was able to really offer us a lot for our money. I thought everything looked beautiful and I loved how my bouquet looked. The bridesmaids bouquets were a bit plain but I feel they looked great for the pictures and did the job. They aren't as web/tech saavy and email did not work and they don't have much information available via web. But they are definitely worth a visit/call. They were willing to deliver flowers to site and/or anywhere else during the big day to accommodate our pictures.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Lutz Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind response. We endeavor to fill every brides need within their budget from large to meager. We find it difficult to sell bridal flowers via the internet. It is much better to meet with the bride show her flowers and capture her vision of her wedding. We do have email. lutzfloral@fuse.net
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 08/09/2014

3.0

Lutz did our wedding flowers for our wedding in August. The boutonnieres and corsages looked great. 2 bridesmaids bouquets looked great. Prices are great. 3 star rating for quality is due to my maid of honors bouquet being wrong. Her bouquet was supposed to be red roses with some white to set her off. It was all red. She was really excited to have the white into hers so when I saw all red her and I were disappointed. The flowers were fresh and open. Would've been 5 stars in all categories had my sisters bouquet been right.

Sent on 09/05/2014

jamie · Married on 08/28/2004

3.5

would definitely recommend. great value and quality

Sent on 05/01/2008

lisa · Married on 06/12/2004

3.8
      3.0

On my wedding day - the arrangements for the bouquets that arrived were not the ones I had ordered. The flowers were correct, but the actula arraingement was not what we had discussed -( it was anctually an arrangement that he had talked me out of!) They were still pretty though.

Sent on 02/11/2008

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2006

2.6
      2.0

Not only did they bring the wrong table arrangements, my bridesmaids flowers (single stem of white lilies wrapped in ribbon) were broken! Several of the stems were broken so badly we had to unwrap the ribbon and tape the stems to a pencil, then wrap them again.

The cost wan't too bad, but we certainly got what we paid for!

Sent on 02/28/2008