Lush Blooms Reviews

36 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

36 Reviews for Lush Blooms

Debby · Married on 09/21/2013

Luisa was very professional throughout the process, she always did what she said she would when she said she would. When I saw the flowers she had created for our reception it made me cry!! They were beyond my expectations!! Luisa was easy and very pleasant to work with, she produced arrangements that made our special day even that much better. I highly recommend Sweet Elegance Designs and Luisa to anyone that is planning a special event and want this element to be perfect!!

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Debby and Nicki! You both were so lovely to work with. Thank you for trusting me with the vision of your wedding. I am over joyed each time I am able to create such a beautiful experience for a couple. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments I am truly grateful! I wish both of you a happy and beautiful marriage!

Jill · Married on 03/08/2013

My husband and I enjoyed working with sweet elegance she was very professional, and kind
    She was on time and the flowers looked great!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation, you were a wonderful bride and I truly enjoyed working with you!

Elisa · Married on 07/21/2012

Beautiful flowers, arrangements & work!! We had the best experience to work with Luisa. She made our dream vision of our wedding come to life! I would recommend them to everyone I know! Excellent!!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

You were such a sweet, wonderful and easy going bride. I truly enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. Thank you for the kindness you and your family extended to me at all times. Your wedding was truly beautiful and I was honored to be part of your day!

Anacelli · Married on 11/14/2009

I am so pleased with Sweet Elegance. The professionalism that was provided was off the charts. I couldn't of asked for a better Event Designer. She really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend Sweet Elegance to every wedding couple. Thank you Sweet Elegance for your services, I was the most happiest bride on my big day !!

I've been a member on this site for a while, I've seen and read many reviews and seen lots of pictures. Now its my turn to post reviews, As our wedding day approaches (40 days away from our wedding day) Sweet Elegance has kept in touch every single step of the way,recently took time to make an exact replica of the center pieces I want and will be using for our big day. The mock was beautiful, looking forward when all the production is put together for our MAY wedding. Luisa has gone out of her way to make sure I am a happy bride, she has been giving us great tips helping us stay with in our budget. I'll make sure to post pictures of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation! I truly enjoyed working with you in brainstorming beautiful and one of a kind designs. Thank you for being such a sweet and wonderful bride, I truly enjoyed being part of your wedding!

Amazing job on the bouquets. Florist was able to make it just as picture provided. It rained on my wedding and all floral arrangements were carefully rushed indoors within 30 minutes. Will work with your budget and super affordable for such beautiful arrangements.
    Very easy to work with and highly recommended!

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you Yumi for all of your kindness it was truly a wonderful experience working with you. Your wedding was beautiful even if it did rain and plans were changed. Thank you for your kind words I wish you nothing but the best! XOXO

Alyssa G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Stunning! Everyone was blown away by how amazing it looked!

Everything came out better than I could have ever imagined! I wouldn’t have changed a thing, all of my guests were blown away by how beautiful everything looked :)

Sent on 09/15/2020

Very easy to work with and highly recommended!

Jill · Married on 06/25/2017

Luisa did an amazing job! The flowers and colors she used for my bridal bouquet and the centerpieces were stunning and absolutely perfect! The boutonnières were awesome! There were some small details/accent pieces, including the bridesmaid and mother's bouquets, that were a bit small and underwhelming especially compared to the other pieces and not what I expected. Overall, fantastic work and amazing floral choices and designs!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lush Blooms's reply:

Your outdoor wedding turned absolutely beautiful despite the blazing hot weather that day. I am so happy that your colors and design for your wedding florals was spot on and so happy you love it. I did work mostly off of your detailed description, pictures and contract details to design your wedding florals. Your cascading bouquet was absolutely breathtaking and I must say I felt inspired and splurged a bit more on your bouquet than what was agreed upon in your contract. Your bridesmaid's bouquet and mother of the bride bouquet were designed as a small organic handheld bouquet according to your contract and detailed pictures a different style and look compared to a large cascading bouquet. Your correct a small bridesmaid and mother of the bride bouquet will not stand out next to a large cascading bouquet but that's natural due to the size and style of bouquet. I apologize I did not emphasized the size difference enough because perhaps a medium bouquet would have been a better fit. Thank you for your feedback and best wishes on your new journey!

I am so lucky that I found Luisa and Sweet Elegance Designs to do all of the flowers for my wedding. Flowers were something that I did not have a specific vision for, with the exception of an idea I had for the centerpieces. The absolute best part about working with Luisa was how completely accommodating she was – she made sure that she knew what I wanted for the centerpieces, and when I only knew what colors I wanted for the bouquets, she was able to create the perfect arrangements based only off of a few photos.

Luisa was quick to respond to all of my emails, and was able to add floral items and other decorations up until about 2 weeks before the wedding – this was extremely helpful as I kept changing my mind, and the number of guests and persons in the bridal party needing flowers changed very close to the date of the wedding. Luisa never once sounded annoyed or frustrated that I made so many changes; she was always cheerful and helpful.

I am grateful that Luisa was such a big help to make our day perfect, and appreciative of how wonderful she was throughout the entire process! I would not hesitate to recommend her and her business to anyone who might be planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you katie for all of your kind words! It truly makes me happy to know a bride is happy with all of my services and attention to detail. Thank you for trusting me with such an important date and for being such a kind and easy to work with bride. Thank you once again, I wish you nothing but great and wonderful things! XOXO
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 04/27/2019

3.8

Gorgeous flowers

Luisa was very friendly, accommodating with changes, and made my vision come to life. She worked within my budget, and the day of the wedding everything looked beautiful. All of my guests raved about our florals.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/21/2013

2.2
      2.0
      2.0
      0.0

PROS: I was pleased with the efficient set up and break down by Sweet Elegance Events within the allotted venue time frames.

CONS: Evidently, there was a misunderstanding between Sweet Elegance Events and I regarding my flowers. I believed I had agreed to a little blush on my bouquet and white flowers for everything else (as written in my contract). I agreed to similar bridesmaids bouquets which I intended to be similar in style but was taken to be similar in color as well. Despite the misunderstanding however, it is extremely disappointing that when seeing your client – a bride on her wedding day – upset over the product you delivered not being what she expected that nothing was done, or even offered to be done, to fix matters. Furthermore, even if the bouquets had blush according to the interpretation of Sweet Elegance Events, there was absolutely no mention of adding it to neither the flower girl’s petals nor the centerpieces, where pink was indeed added. My biggest disappointment was the color Sweet Elegance Events added to all the items, however, I'd like to point out another smaller disappointment. The boutonnieres had very little to them – comments referred to them as weak. After the wedding, my groom's grandmother explained to me that the boutonnieres were not wired and hence why they didn't hold up well. Evidently, the orchids used were too delicate to wire. I am disappointed that Sweet Elegance Events did not discuss this with us and/or suggest alternatives. If there was any guesswork on the part of Sweet Elegance Events, its upsetting that when I asked 10 days before the wedding if anything else was needed from me that I wasn't informed of what I was failing to provide as the client. I felt that I approached matters civilly to address the misunderstanding and was further upset at the lack of professionalism I began to encounter. The Sweet Elegance Events website claims customer satisfaction is a priority but that was far from my experience.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Lush Blooms's reply:

I am terribly sorry about your misunderstanding but thru our email conversations you asked for blush to be added to your flowers. We discussed adding blush to your bouquet and doing similar bouquets for your bridesmaids. There is absolutely no reason why I would not provide you with what you are asking for. My priority is always to make each and every bride happy and I do enjoy working closely with each bride. I can only work as closely as you would like and will allow. I did work closely with you and did everything I could to create your vision so much that on our first appointment I had two mock centerpieces for you to look at. I made suggestions to tie in your whole look and you were happy with the level of service you received. I was very flexible with everything and did go above and beyond even taking care of lighting your favors. I asked on several occasion both at our appointment and thru email for you to show or send me pictures of what you envisioned for bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. I only received one picture of a white bouquet but you were requesting a white and blush bouquet? I never got any of the pictures I asked for nor did you provide a color sample or a picture with the amount of blush that was acceptable to you. As far as the boutonnieres, there was only was issue with a boutonniere and that was of a little boy. The little boy asked if I would fix his boutonniere because he said he had been playing and damamged his boutonniere. I am sad to say that your review is inaccurate and unfair since you blame me for your unhappiness with the color blush and the amount that was used. I had no pictures to reference the exact shade and quantity of color you wanted.

Our emails were very clear and my requests were also made clear. When you asked me a couple of weeks before the wedding if I needed anything from you, I said no because we had already discussed the changes you wanted to make to your flowers. Unfortunately once we arrived to the venue you were already upset because of other issues. I never got the opportunity to deliver the bouquets directly to you because you were upset about other issues and one of your bridesmaids accepted the bouquets on your behalf. You didn’t express any concerns with the bouquets but when you approached me about an extra bouquet that I took, you were very upset and quite angry. I didn't understand why you were so upset because it was an extra bouquet that I took and did not charge you for. I could clearly see that you were very upset but once again you had not approached me to discuss any issues with the bouquets. When I was able to approach you to ask if everything was ok you lashed out at me and spoke to me in a very demeaning manner in front of your family. At that point there was no opportunity for anything else to be done. I have been civil, respectful and reasonable in our communication and in our attempts to resolve this issue. In our emails we had already agreed to move on from this issue and it's unfortunate that your intention is to tarnish my business and professional image with unfair and inaccurate statements. This is not an appropriate site to be going back and forth regarding this issue. If you would like to discuss this matter further please email or call me and I will be more than happy to continue to discuss this with you.

I really do not wish to keep going back and forth with you, I am terribly sorry about the misunderstanding and have made several attemp to resolve the issue and make you happy but my attempts have been in vain. I hope we can both move on and wish you luck in your future endeavors.

As far as this review, you can also reference theknot.com were we are also listed and have several excellent and wonderful reviews. With all due respect please don't let one opinion devalue the great work we do and the level of service we offer. We put a lot of hard work and love into what we do and always strive to go above and beyond.