Lush Beauty Bar Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 10/29/2022

Caring, Professional, Phenomenal

Do yourself the favor of booking Lush Beauty Bar for any hair and makeup services! I’m a recent bride who had the distinct pleasure of working with Halie and her incredible team. From when I first booked, all the way through my trial, and ultimate event, Lush Beauty Bar was a dream to work with. They were kind, attentive, and incredibly flexible. Their expertise and evident was on display throughout the entire process. My mom and grandmother also used Lush Beauty Bar for their makeup day of, and felt like absolute royalty. My bridesmaids and I had such a relaxing, fun time working with Mira and Halie. It was the perfect start to the day and put all of us at ease and feeling ready to celebrate!!! I truly cannot thank them enough for such a fantastic experience and for helping my fairytale come to life. The entire night people told me how stunning me, my mom and grandmother, and bridesmaids looked, and I’ve received nothing but compliments since on how beautiful I looked that day. They captured my vision beautifully and brought out my confidence and sparkle. Halie is truly such an angel and delight!!!
  • Skye
    Skye C. Married on 10/01/2022

Amazing- absolutely recommend

They were absolutely great! Listened super well and were incredible flexible as I kept changing my services. 10/10 would recommend!!
  • Annika
    Annika K. Married on 09/10/2022

Affordable, friendly, and customer-oriented

I sent at least 15 emails to makeup and hair stylists inquiring about their services. I will say that when I was originally searching for an HMUA I was most concerned about budget. I didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount on my hair and makeup and I didn't want the rest of my wedding party to do so either (I came across an HMUA that has a minimum of $2000... which was way out of my budget for my party of 6). Almost immediately after I inquired to Lush Beauty Bar I had a response about their services and what to do next if I was interested. I ended up setting up a phone call with Halie (the owner) to talk about pricing and arranging a trial for the next week (I live out of state and was visiting and wanted to tick this off my list and was super thrilled when Halie was able to accommodate for something without much notice). Halie was super nice on the phone, she answered all of my questions and concerns. During my trial, she was honestly so easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. She would check with me to make sure I liked the look she was doing and she would adjust as I wanted. I wore the look the rest of the day and sent her some texts of what to adjust for the wedding and she was on it. I also asked her for some vendor recommendations and she was super helpful with those too! As my wedding day rolled around I was constantly bugging her about adjusting the timeline as I had no idea what I was doing and was trying to make sure I was done before pictures begun. She never hesitated with my constant change of timeline plans and was always on it. The day of my wedding, her, Olivia, and Makeeba felt like part of the crew. They are just such awesome human beings and Makeeba even grabbed a hairdryer from her car when we were having a wardrobe malfunction! They even got everyone wrapped up before the deadline with time to spare for touchups. And my look lasted all night!! Halie and her team are WORTH IT! Do not look over these girls!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Victoria M. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can’t go wrong with Lush Beauty!

Halie and her team were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They arrived early And got everything set up so quickly. They took their time to make sure everyone felt beautiful and made me feel like a stunning bride! They were so accommodating when I had to keep making adjustments to my line up & schedule! I could not have picked a better HMU team for my day! Highly recommend!
  • Lia
    Lia Married on 07/09/2022

Awesome service!

I love this company! Karina and Halie are so professional and super nice people! They went above and beyond to make sure that we looked as good as possible for the wedding that we were going to! My family got hair done and my aunt got makeup as well! They will come to you! They came to our hotel room and did everything! No limits! I highly recommend this company for people that are looking for a hair and makeup vendor that will come to you and will do all the work at a great price! Also they were super quick even though there were 5 people In our group that needed services done!

Jackie E. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome! It was above and beyond!

Olivia and Alisha did a fantastic job for my wedding yesterday! They were prompt, professional and super talented! They listened to what my entire bridal party wanted and delivered above and beyond! Everything looked great and lasted throughout the night! Highly recommend for any special occasion where you want to feel your most beautiful self.
  • Ansley
    Ansley B. Married on 04/02/2022

Wedding makeup review

I had a wonderful time working with the Lush Beauty Bar team! Their professionalism and services were superb! Alisha did my makeup, and she was amazing. She worked with me to get the perfect look I wanted for my wedding day! ❤️
    Heather J. Married on 02/24/2022

10000% Recommend!

Oh my gosh - I cannot say enough positive things about Halie @ Lush Beauty Bar! From our hair and makeup trial to my actual wedding day, she was so kind and professional - and punctual! I felt incredibly beautiful on my wedding day, and I looked the best I have probably looked in my entire life. She is a true professional in every sense of the word.

She listened to me when I said I didn't like certain looks at my make-up trial, and made adjustments the day I got married based on my feedback. She asked if I wanted certain things (highlighter, for example) before just applying them.

If I have any other formal events I will need to attend in the future, she will definitely be my go to make-up artist. 1000/10 highly recommended!
  • Delene
    Delene H. Married on 12/31/2021

A wonderful experience

Halie was so sweet to do a trial run on me to get the right color for my big day! The entire experience was amazing! She had everything ready and always a new brush for eyes and lips. Halie is such a professional in this field. I felt amazing all day!!
    Jordan M. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding day makeup and hair stylist

Halie, was my makeup and hair stylist for my wedding day! Halie was absolutely phenomenal in all ways, shapes and forms during our trial and day of! Halie went above and beyond the entire time she was allotted for my wedding day!
    I could rant and rave over Halie, how wonderful and talented she is all day but y’all should just book her for your event and be amazed!!

Thank you so much Halie from the bottom of my heart for going above and beyond to help make our wedding day special and all I dreamed of related to hair and makeup!
  • Bridgette
    Bridgette Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful!

Halie is the absolute BEST. If you want someone who makes the experience comfortable and is very personable and all around amazing at her job! Then lush beauty bar is your answer! I HIGHLY recommend using them! Definitely won’t regret it by any means!! And not to mention my makeup and hair lasted for over 12 hours!!
    Erin Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my wedding dreams come true.

Halie went above and beyond. She made sure everyone is calm and looked absolutely breathtaking. She’s so professional and personable. Her hair and makeup skills are truly unmatched!! Don’t wait book now!!!
  • Joshua
    Joshua H. Married on 10/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hair and Makeup artist in GA!!!

Halie is THE BEST!!! I've worked with her for a bridal shoot and she did amazing! I've already booked her to do my wife's bridesmaid hair and makeup at our friends wedding because the service is so great!

She is so personable, fun, and easy to work with. If you are looking for bridal hair or makeup or any special event you've found THE ONE!
    Ally R. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing Customer Service and Quality

Halies main priority is to make you feel like the most beautiful person whatever the occasion. She is very thorough when asking questions to make sure she gets every detail perfect just how you want it. If you’re looking for someone who has a true passion for their job, will go above and beyond for you, and provide you with the easiest hair and make up experience, Halie is your girl. I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Total package makeup artist!

Oh my word, I absolutely loved my time with Lush Beauty Bar! Halie is incredibly talented at what she does. She makes the whole make up experience intentional and joyful! She made sure I felt stunning on my big day! I love that she not only made me feel my best, but also, all of my girls could not stop bragging about her and her work. Thank you Halie for making my wedding day all the more memorable!
  • Julie
    Julie W. Married on 06/04/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful looks!!

I hired Lush to do hair and make-up for myself and 2 bridesmaids. They sent Alisha for make-up and Jessica for hair. They were both very professional, on time, and finished by the time we needed. All 3 of us looked great!
    Katlynne S. Married on 12/04/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, patient, caring, consistent

We had the best experience with these gals. So patient and supportive. We had a large group (12) and they handled all of us and the craziness of wedding morning with grace. ❤️ My make up lasted all day, night, and even into the next day. Made for beautiful photos.
illustration stars