Luscious And Co Reviews

9 | Shelton, CT

9 Reviews for Luscious And Co

Victoria · Married on 02/10/2018

I found this place with 2 months left until my wedding date. The Luscious team was super accommodating! Fast forward to the day of the wedding - their makeup artists and hair styles OMG! They totally made myself and my bridesmaids and mom look so beautiful!!!!! The bridal suite was super stunning and all glitz/glam! I love this place and will definitely come back for more hair services! My husband couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole time :)

Sent on 02/12/2018

Maria · Married on 05/07/2017

I used Luscious & Co. for my wedding makeup and I am so glad that I did. I had found them on instagram because I prefer to see people's work before I go in blind. Their prices are reasonable and the work is fabulous. Jerica and Deika did an AMAZING job. The final product was beyond perfect. They were also very patient with me during my trial and we worked on it until it was perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Chrissy · Married on 12/30/2016

If you want to look flawless on your wedding day look no further! Liz and her dream team are there to insure that you look ready to walk a runway let alone an aisle. The girls took the time to have a trial with me, write down every product and make sure I was happy with every detail.

The cleanliness of the staff is also impressive. Between each bridesmaid EVERY tool is cleaned, EVERY palatte is cleaned, EVERY brush is cleaned. They truly care about maintaining the highest level of cleanliness.

Now for what really matters, my makeup was absolutely, unbelievably perfect. It stayed all night and when I admittedly fell asleep with it on, I woke up the next morning still looking flawless. Talk about impressive! I got so many compliments all night from my guests and compliments from my bridal party about the level of professionalism the staff had.

Liz, Deika and Iris are makeup masters.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Susan · Married on 06/11/2016

I was married in my fifties so I needed a salon that excelled in applying makeup on mature skin. The airbrush makeup was amazing I have rosacea so after one glass of wine my face is a strawberry but not on my wedding day my skin looked flawless. The fake eyelashes held on the entire day through lots of laughter and tears and came off easily when I wanted then too. My hair was done exactly how I wanted and held up the whole day without frizzing. Wonderful people that really know their craft.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/13/2016

Liz and her team are absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them! Liz and her team were incredibly helpful throughout my wedding planning process and on my wedding day! The hair and make-up they did for my bridal party, my mom, and myself came out absolutely stunning and we all looked so beautiful! My hair and make-up lasted all day and night and I felt like a princess on my special wedding day! Thank you times a million for creating such stylish and gorgeous looks that my bridal party, my mom, and myself absolutely loved! I would highly recommend Luscious Locks and Lashes to all my family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Alison · Married on 10/25/2015

Liz and her team were outstanding! I never felt more beautiful in my life than on the day of my wedding, thanks to them! My hair and makeup were exactly how I wanted it! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/12/2014

I had so much fun getting my hair and make up done by this team. Everyone in my party had so much fun! The girls were very sweet and social very easy to talk to. Had a unforgettable time. My make up and hair lasted throughout the humid July weather...outside wedding. Thank you again!!! -Lindsey

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2014

Liz and her team were the best fit for my wedding day! The trials came out great. They were great to work with, showed up on time and did amazing hair and makeup for myself and all my girls. Liz and her crew made getting ready fun and made me feel absolutely stunning! I couldn't have asked for anything more! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Liz & her team. From the very first trial I had a year before my wedding (I had two and had so much fun at both), I was amazed and in awe of her gift. Her beautiful & fun personality really made me feel at ease, as I was so afraid of looking like someone I wasn't on my wedding day. She had so many suggestions and was very reassuring and informative with any questions I had. My mother and my bridal party were so happy with their hair and makeup and have already asked about LLL again so they could refer their friends and family for their special occasion. I cannot wait for another special occasion so Liz & her team can work their magic again. I am beyond thrilled with my wedding day results (and my husband loved it just as much!!) and only wish I could do it again to share in the fun times with everyone! Liz & her entire staff are amazing, sweet and wonderful to work with. I am so happy to have worked with them and look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 06/19/2014