Luniks Entertainment Reviews

209 | Chicago, IL

209 Reviews for Luniks Entertainment

• User4522359 · event on: 11/01/2014

I received nothing but positive comments from my family concerning the Dj.

George was great and added a lot of his personal style to the event which definitely helped with the transitions from speeches to dancing.

I appreciate your help planning the music and I will definitely refer anyone who needs a dj to your company.

Sent on 11/03/2014

jola · Married on 10/12/2014

Daniel was an amazing DJ. Crowd pleasing and very attentive. Played a perfect mix of every type of music. He was a great announcer. As my husband says, " he was the bomb-titz"

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

This was the best DJ service we could have asked for. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ for an event and we would definitely use them in the future!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

It was so great working with Daniel and Luniks Entertainment. We have nothing but the most positive things to say about him. He made everything so great. Even though I was kind of a spaz, the whole time I was like, at least we have an awesome DJ!!! He was so helpful along the way and answered any questions I had. Sometimes vendors can seem like you are bothering them, but I never felt uncomfortable contacting Daniel and he always got back to me right away. And he made everything so easy and stress free!!! The slideshow was great, the ceremony was great and the reception was great. He was so organized and helped us out the whole night keeping us informed and letting us know when it was time for each event!!! I am going to recommend him to everyone I know!! He was very professional and did such an amazing job. We are so happy we found him for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Janina · Married on 09/13/2014

Great DJ. My family is hispanic and my husband's American, and DJ Daniel kept everyone entertained all night long! He was also nice enough to translate the speeches throughout he wedding so no one felt left out. We were very pleased with his services.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Not only did Luniks do an outstanding job dj-ing and mc-ing a bi-lingual reception, he was really personal, becoming part of the family. Luniks is great in in preparing for the wedding, super flexible and approachable (reachable) at all times.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Vivian · event on: 09/05/2014

This is my second time working with Dj Luniks. He was very professional and prompt. I definitely recommend it.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Azwa · Married on 08/31/2014

We don't often give perfect remarks across the board, but DJ Luniks really deserves it! Throughout the entire process, Daniel (DJ Luniks) responded within 24 hours to every inquiry (usually it was just a few hours) and was always pleasant to work with. After every meeting, DJ Luniks would provide a recap of our conversation so there was written agreement on the direction we decided. His online tool was very help (just remember to save!) and if you still had questions, he was happy to provide suggestions. We had a very mixed cultured wedding and he was very receptive to all the traditions. We also had some very difficult names and he actually pronounced those correctly and some of the western names incorrectly! That's a nice change once in a while. :) DJ Luniks checked on us from time to time during our wedding. We wanted our music to focus on MoTown, soul, and R&B classics---nothing the parents or international folks would frown on. He did a fantastic job. The music was calm when needed and he really got the party going when appropriate! Everyone, and I mean everyone, was dancing! I would never hesitate to recommend DJ Luniks in the future.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Haley · Married on 08/23/2014

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Daniel was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor, but he was very accommodating! He made sure things went smoothly and exactly how we wanted them to go. He is a really nice guy and extremely easy to work with. He met with us multiple times to discuss the wedding and what we wanted from it. Their website that we used to pick out songs was extremely helpful and had an enormous variety of songs to listen to and choose from. It also had a very helpful section that listed the most common songs chosen for the first dance, father daughter dance, and all of the other common dances as well as top songs played at weddings. This made the process a lot easier and smoother. Daniel also made a slideshow for us to play at the wedding and it turned out amazing. Everybody loved it! We had multiple people comment on how great he was. I can not imagine a better DJ than Daniel! Overall, GREAT DJ and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jacqui · Married on 08/10/2014

Excellent service, professional, on time, attentive and informative. Kept us all dancing!!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Cara · Married on 07/23/2014

Look no further than Luniks!

We could not be happier that we chose Luniks to be a part of our wedding day. Daniel was probably the most professional vendor we worked with from start to finish. As soon as we inquired, he sat down with us for an hour and a half to discuss our vision for the day and music taste. He helped us think through everything and was in touch all throughout the planning process. His response time was always within minutes! We were blown away to discover at our final meeting that he had visited our venue (2 hours away) and was in touch with them to make sure everything was in order for a successful event. The hand off from him to DJ Alex who was with us the day of was seamless and we were able to be totally hands off. DJ Alex took it upon himself to bring an assistant with him given all the equipment that was required for both our ceremony and reception to make sure everything ran smoothly. DJ Alex KILLED IT and all of our family and friends are still raving about the music. The dance floor was never once close to being empty during our three hours of open dance. He transitioned songs quickly and kept everyone on their toes! He also coordinated with our venue to make sure the timeline we had discussed was adhered to perfectly. Do yourself a favor and look no further than Luniks for your entertainment needs! Thanks again, Daniel and DJ Alex!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Leann · Married on 07/17/2014

I absolutely love DJ Luniks Entertainment! We were fortunate enough to have Daniel as our DJ.He really knew how to work the crowd. He kept the music going and the dance floor full all night. He was super friendly and was really easy to work with! If you have an event that you need a DJ for, I encourage you to look no further because DJ Luniks Entertainment is the ones you need! You wont regret it!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/05/2014

DJ Luniks, hands down, made our wedding! It's been a weeks, and people are atill raving about how much fun they had. The dance floor stayed packed from the time we started to they very lastinute of the wedding. It's true what they say that a DJ will make or break your wedding. Luniks is a high quality,
    affordably-priced DJ that will not disappoint you.

Luniks is very flexible as far as pleasing you. You can make a detailed play list, or leave it up to his discreasion. He is very professional and maintains frequent communication leading up to te event to ensure your happiness. I would not have gone with anyone else to make our event as perfect as it was!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Daniel helped make our wedding the perfect event throughout. His equipment is top-notch and he kept the dance floor filled for the entire night while leading the wedding events in both English and Spanish flawlessly. The best day of our lives was made so with many thanks to Daniel.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Estela · event on: 06/28/2014

Daniel was very accessible to our requests and very professional. Overall we were very satisfied with his services.

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/22/2014

I can't say enough about how much fun all the guests had at My son's marriage and much of it was due to DJ Daniel. He was very accommodating of all the requests that were made. He was able to make transitions with ease. Everyone had a wonderful time. Several of the guests asked where the bride and groom found him and asked for his card for upcoming events. I would recommend Daniel to anyone for any future event that they may have. Because the music was so diverse most everyone wanted to get up and dance. Thanks Daniel for making our special day so great. You're the best DJ I've seen!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2014

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Daniel. He exceeded each and everyone of our expectations. We had a few last minute changes & Daniel, without any hesitation, made sure everything went smoothly. As far as music, he asked us to select a few favorites from which he mixed in others to go along with our selections-the dance floor was NEVER empty!
    We are recommending Daniel to every other engaged couple we know. We only wish we were throwing another huge party soon in order to use d.j Luniks again !! :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2014

Daniel was wonderful to work with. He was flexible and professional. He made the process easy for us, and continually worked to make sure we were happy.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 05/17/2014

Extremely professional and went out of his way to make sure our wedding reception went off without a hitch. I highly recommend DJ Luniks!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kathryn · event on: 05/16/2014

Securing DJ Luniks' services for our school's Prom was the VERY BEST decision I made. Professional, flexible, attention to detail, hip, cognizant of student tastes, and actual skill with the mixing of music all came together to give our students the absolute best Prom "of their dreams". Yes, he is THAT good!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/03/2014

Daniel was a pleasure to work with!! His professionalism and flexibility was outstanding and his attention to detail put us at ease through out our wedding day. We had a packed dance floor up till the last song of the night! Our wedding guests gave us so many complements about DJ Luniks :)

Sent on 05/08/2014

Juan · event on: 05/01/2014

Daniel is a very professional dj who focuses on giving each customer a unique experience. I hired Daniel over 15 times and every time he has been able to deliver excellent service. From every genre and style, Daniel will work with you to make each and every guest have a unique and fun experience. I highly recommend him for any type of event you may have.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Brenda · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't say enough good things about dj linkis Daniel was so amazing to work with. Very professional, polite, helpful and very sweet but most importantly he kept out crowd dancing all night long. Our wedding was so much fun and we couldn't have done it without daniel!! I will recommend him to everyone! !

Sent on 04/27/2014

Cheryl · event on: 03/22/2014

I hired DJ Luniks for my 40th birthday party, and he was absolutely wonderful. Very professional, very organized, and very talented at DJ'ing. We had a couple of meetings before the event, one upon booking and one the week before to go over the schedule in detail. Daniel even worked in the movie clips I wanted played as intros to some of the songs. My friends were raving about how good the DJ was and how he made everything flow together so well. I was able to utilize his smoke, lights and flatscreen. His setup was very well done, and looked fantastic. He definitely was able to read the crowd well and keep people on the dance floor the entire night ! I would highly recommend him- over and over again !

Sent on 03/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2014

Daniel provided very professional responsiveness to all of our needs. He is well organized, and provides an extensive database of music to browse and get inspiration/music suggestions from. He was very attentive to every detail, and a blast to work with! We got nothing but rave reviews from our guests about his services. We would definitely recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 03/30/2014