Luniks Entertainment Reviews

209 | Chicago, IL

209 Reviews for Luniks Entertainment

Danny is an awesome DJ/coordinator! You will not regret working with him during your wedding journey. Honestly, he is extremely reliable and dependable. Planning a wedding is wonderful but also overwhelming. I remember walking away from our last meeting so relieved. Danny does not just play the role of the DJ, he truly embodies the role of your wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding. He contacts other vendors to ensure that everyone knows exactly where to be and looks over any small or big details to ensure that the schedule goes as planned. He is an expert in his area and knew what music to play, making my guests get off their seats and dance. He is a true professional from the music to the layout of the schedule. I promise, you will not regret hiring him for your wedding. There are no words that come close in expressing how amazing/professional/flexible he is. Best decision we made!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Arriane · Married on 05/28/2016

We cannot thank Daniel Luna and DJ Louie for enough for all the help, guidance and positive vibes! If you have something very specific, make sure you communicate that to them and they will go above and beyond to get it right. They also are very attentive and fun and everyone had a wonderful time at our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Daniel was absolutely amazing! He is an extremely kind, professional man and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Our music was awesome the entire night, volume control was great, and he truly played the music that we put on the planning portal. He completely kept us informed of the announcements he was going to make all night long and was very polite and kind to all of our guests. Our uplighting was beautiful and really gave our hall that extra Wow factor. All of our guests had a fantastic time at the photobooth and we LOVE that we have a memory book and usb stick full of the photos from the photobooth. Now we have all of the memories that we couldn't be present for and that is awesome :) Daniel responds to all
    Inquires so quick and really keeps you informed of how everything is going throughout the planning phase as well as the day of the event. Daniel is djing at my best friends wedding in October this year and I seriously cannot wait!!!!! To get back out on that dance floor. Absolutely perfect experience and I would recommend him to anyone that is planning a wedding or special event! Thanks Daniel!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Kasi · Married on 05/21/2016

Luniks Entertainment was awesome! We had DJ Louie and he kept the floor going all night! My favorite part about this company was their online planning portal. I liked that I was able to make love it, like it, and hate it playlists for the DJ to see. Daniel was very helpful in helping us create a schedule for the day and responded very quickly to any question I had.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Mariana · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Luniks (Daniel) was amazing from start to finish. When we first met him, he was organized and utilizes a great system to make sure that your favorite songs are played on your wedding day. He also gets to know your guests and tailors the music to what people seem to enjoy. It was awesome. A week before the wedding, I was really stressed because I had not created an itinerary due to time constraints. DJ Luniks saved my brain, because of course, he helped me create it and it zapped the stress away! His email and phone communications were always at the right time. When we forgot something, DJ Luniks was there to remind us of upcoming action items.

He made our day the best day of our lives. He was so attentive, fun, entertaining, and organized. This is exactly what a bride needs during the entire event. He had the most thoughtful words to provide reassurance to bride and groom. We had uplighting services through him and it gave our venue an exquisite look - I highly suggest this add-on! Our guests were dancing the entire night and he thought of great ways to include everyone. Our wedding had Spanish and English speaking guests - he balanced the languages so perfectly! Everyone knew what was going on and what our cultural traditions meant - thanks to him.

My now husband kept saying, "Wow, he did not have to do that, he did not have to do this but he did it anyway and it was so helpful!". My sisters said, "Your DJ was amazing, he was so awesome!!!". Our guests loved him too!

DJ Luniks did exactly what he was supposed to do, plus more. He went out of his way. All it takes is the first consultation meeting with him, and like us, I am sure you will know he is 'the one' from the moment you meet him. We booked him the same day we met him. :) Thanks Daniel, words can't express the positive impact you made on our day!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Mary · Married on 04/02/2016

Daniel was great to work with! He worked with our schedule for meetings and helped us pick great music, since both my husband and I are indecisive. We told him we wanted a good mix of music that would keep our guests on the dance floor all night and he delivered! All the guests at our wedding keep telling us how great the DJ was and that they haven't danced that much at a wedding in a long time.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Julie · Married on 01/08/2016

We booked DJ Luniks for our wedding on January 8th and we had an incredible experience. Everything from the pre-wedding meetings, to the follow-up emails was great. Daniel was amazing on the wedding day, he kept the timeline running smoothly and hyped up the crowd for every part of the wedding including the introductions, the cake cutting, the mother/son and father/daughter dances, and especially the main dancing. We loved how he interacted with the crowd and always checked in with us about small details, like a song request we may not like. Most importantly Daniel kept everyone on the dance floor moving, he was able to play music based on what our guests liked. He was extremely professional, organized, and a great DJ. We highly recommend Luniks Entertainment!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Christopher · Married on 12/19/2015

I am SO glad we booked DJ Luniks for our wedding. Daniel, RAN our wedding day. He controlled the pace and energy of our wedding, he coordinated with all the vendors for what best suited their needs and was charismatic and professional throughout.

Maybe even more valuable was his follow through and responsiveness in the planning. Daniel is very patient and diligent - he sat with us more that three times prior to the event to give suggestions, offer advice and plan ahead of the event to make sure there were no unseen surprises. I have already recommended him to as many of my friends as I could, but I also received an immeasurable amount of compliments and requests for his information from the event itself

Word of advice: Ask Daniel about the uplighting. He made us a very generous offer to bring his customizable uplighting a few days before the event, and now I can't imagine it without it. They MADE the ballroom ten time more incredible - I can't describe how cool it looked without saying DO ITTTT

Sent on 01/02/2016

Lunik's Entertainment is without a doubt perfection! The business model that Daniel L. has for Lunik's is the business model that all wedding vendor's should follow. Booking music for a venue can be nerve wrecking - It is the main source of entertainment. Daniel L. and Dj. Edward were amazing. All the song requests were accommodated including foreign songs.

Lunik's Entertainment is a hidden gem - We would love to say that we are lucky, that you were able to be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jacee · Married on 10/10/2015

Luniks Entertainment was wonderful to work with! Both Daniel and Louie were very accommodating to make sure the night went how we wanted it. The online timeline and music selections made everything so easy and we never worried about anything. We had a great time and so did our guests and I think the music selection and the way things were run had a lot to do with it.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Luniks Ent. for the first time last weekend. The owner Daniel was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. He was quick to respond and answered my many questions :) He paid attention to detail during our walk-through of the space, as well as when we were putting together the timeline for the day. And our DJ Alex was quick to set up, was attentive to the volume of the sound, and was so easy to work with! I would love to work with this company again... thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

Luniks Entertainment did a fantastic job for our wedding. Daniel was professional, courteous, helpful and took the stress right out of planning the entertainment part of our reception. His online system for selecting music is easy to use and he has great suggestions. We needed an entertainment company that could speak both English and Spanish and get two very different crowds moving at our wedding.

Every song we had our hearts set on was played, and mixed in perfectly well! I've never been to a wedding with country, pop, rap, hip-hop, banda, salsa, reggeatone, bachata and a great mix of 50's-today. He mixed them all in - a perfect reflection of who my husband and I are.

I loved the energy he brought to the dance floor and he certainly knew how to get even the shyest of guests out of their chairs! He communicated well and guided my husband and I through every step of the evening. I am so happy with my choice for DJ and have not a single ounce of regret! My husband and I already agreed we'd like to hire Luniks again for our renewal of our vows 10-20 years from now - he's that good!

I had located Luniks at a Bridal Expo over a year away from my wedding. I'm so glad I stopped by their booth!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Maja · Married on 06/27/2015

Excellent service very proffesional attitude. Daniel knows how to get the party going and listen and apply the information to create a great event. I would definitely recommend Luniks to other friends and familiy members.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/26/2015

Luniks Entertainment/Daniel Luna kept our invitees on the dance floor to the last minute! We've all been to many parties and we know that the DJ can "make it" or "break it". Luniks Entertainment made our reception a fun and memorable night for us and our guests.

We had researched other DJs and found Luniks Entertainment to be very reasonably priced.

Planning our wedding was particularly hectic with other personal engagements. My husband and I are truly grateful for Daniel's flexibility and meeting with us closer to home. The Luniks Entertainment site offers online tools that make it very easy to upload your favorite (or not) tunes and itinerary. Daniel was attentive to the details of our wedding reception and offered great suggestions. Researching and hiring vendors takes a lot of energy and may make you nervous. Bring Luniks Entertainment on board and take a sigh of relief because you're going to have a great time!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kailee · Married on 05/30/2015

Luniks Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! The online forms were so helpful in picking music and setting up our timeline for the entire day! The up lighting they provided was beautiful and added so much to the ambiance of our reception! Dj Daniel played the perfect mix of music from cocktail hour through dancing! He kept the party going all night! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ from here on out. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Daniel was an amazing DJ to work with. I was very picky with the vendor selection process, as my husband and I are picky and love techno! He kept the dancefloor moving and completely packed the entire night! I cannot say enough great things about him. Thanks DJ Luniks!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Daniel was extremely helpful from the moment we met him at a bridal show. The online tools that he uses were easy to use and very helpful to brides who may get overwhelmed by all the planning necessary for a wedding. We had Luniks Entertainment provide music for our ceremony as well as our reception. DJ Jesse kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. However, something that people often overlook is the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner music. I absolutely loved the music selection for the ENTIRE day. My husband and I gave Daniel and Jesse a few artists that we enjoyed and then they created an amazing playlist that had the same vibe as those artists. Not every company has these skills. My family also set up a surprise for my husband and I at our reception, and Daniel and Jesse were extremely responsive and helpful when my sister contacted them. People always remember a wedding on how much fun they had at the reception, and DJ Luniks will definitely leave a lasting impression on all of your guests. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

We are so delighted that you enjoyed the online planning tools we offer. They do simplify the way you can choose the music for your wedding. We are also glad that you enjoyed the mix of music we put together for your entire wedding. You gave us a few artists and songs you enjoyed and we were able to create a great playlist that matched your vibe! The surprise that you set up was awesome! We had never been to a wedding where the Cubs' mascot was part of a big surprise! Thank you again for having us!

Adriana · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I research every single thing before we commit to anything however we had heard dj luniks at my cousins wedding so we liked him from the beginning. Daniel was amazing in every aspect of his business. He was so professional and prompt. He was quick to answer any questions and was very helpful in planning. On the day of the wedding he ensured everything was 110%. The music as the best and everyone danced the night away. I also had him provide uplighting and that was also wonderful. I can't say enough about Daniel and his services. If you're thinking of booking him DO IT! You won't regret a single thing!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • User4341996 · 2+ years ago

Incredibly helpful and everyone kept complimenting our wedding DJ. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Mollie · Married on 05/02/2015

Not only was Daniel a great DJ, but in our last meeting with him he made me feel more relaxed. He was sure of himself without being pushy and when we walked through things I felt confident that he could handle everything no matter what we threw at him (and we did throw a surprise for the groom his way!). He also set up uplighting for us which I was a little worried about but it really added a beautiful touch to the room to make the ballroom we had something more than just a room that other people had used time and time again.
    I also had a lot of feedback throughout the night about how great the DJ was. He did a good job of playing the songs we requested, but ensuring that he played them to fit the mood of the guests, who was still there (we did have children at the wedding so he saved songs till after some of them went to bed), and what we liked. Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Carmen · event on: 03/14/2015

Daniel is very professional and is a great MC.
    He did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor.
    I will definitely be using his services again.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Nora · Married on 02/21/2015

We used DJ Luniks at our Feb 2015 wedding and cannot say enough about the high quality of service, responsiveness, and professionalism displayed in all of our interactions with Daniel. We love to dance and wanted the dance floor to be a main focus of our wedding. With the choice of songs and incredible mixing, Daniel kept the dance floor packed the entire night and really captured the essence of what we had wanted. He made our night truly unforgettable!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Kevin · Married on 02/21/2015

The phrase "kept everyone on the dance floor" gets used a lot in a lot of other reviews, but Daniel did exactly that. His website was really helpful in helping keep track of a timeline for the reception, and the song selection portion was easy to use. We just filled out the songs we Liked, Loved, and Hated. He got a great feel for the type of music we liked and he took care of the rest. I could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 03/09/2015

DJ Luniks and DJ Louie did an incredible job helping us plan and set up the music and entertainment for the wedding. The online forms help you plan out the entire event and set up a timeline that helps keep things moving. DJ Luniks is an incredibly professional and helpful and looks to make things as easy and delightful. I would highly recommend him and his professional staff to anyone looking for a excellent entertaining DJ as well as a professional. I can't say enough about how great our wedding was. Thanks!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/22/2014

Daniel is fantastic and did an amazing job for our ceremony and reception. Our guests are still complimenting him! He had everyone out there on the dance floor and the music variety was perfect. He was so easy to work with which made the big day go very smooth. We did not use the traditional ceremony music and Daniel was so accommodating and got each transition perfectly (to the second!) and I'm VERY picky about my music. Daniel was always available and offered to have tag up meetings along the way. I love that his planning form is online so you can make updates/changes whenever something pops into your head. Thank you for helping make this the best day ever! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/14/2015