9 Reviews for LunArts Films

User Photos
todo alt text
9 LunArts Films Reviews

Choosing LunArts Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Charly was great to work with from our very first conversation. He was very accommodating and helpful during our planning process and the whole team was great the day of the wedding. We were so unbelievably happy with what they were able to create for us. We told him some of our favorite things about a few of his other videos and what we were looking for in ours and he did an amazing job to make it everything we were looking for. Thanks again Charly and the entire team!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I'm so happy that we chose LunArts to document our wedding day. We chose Charly and his team after going through hundreds of wedding videos we found online until we stumbled across one we really liked. We then looked through a few more LunArts' videos and knew they would do an amazing job. I'll be honest, as a groom, I wasn't too fussed about having a videographer at first. After seeing what Charly was able to create with our wedding video, there's no way I would have done it any other way! Charly is a true artist and his creativity and abilities were on full display for our video. He was able to create something that we can watch over and over again and reminisce about what an amazing day we had. The whole wedding felt like a blur to us but LunArts captured everything beautifully. It really allowed us to enjoy all the little details that we missed but Charly and his team didn't. If you're looking for an incredible videographer, I cannot recommend LunArts enough!

Profile Picture Harry, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best decision I made throughout the whole planning process!! Our initial meeting was so nice because Carlos just listened. I work in a fast paced business environment and immediately notice people with good listening skills and he has them! He also clearly has lots of experience at this because he asked a few of the key questions and then made me a masterpiece! I really didn't notice him at the wedding but based on the movie, he was everywhere! I love, love, love his work and know you will too! It's hard to choose based on other people's wedding videos since their vision may be different- choose based knowing Carlos will listen to you and he's a brilliant artist!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best gift for our wedding! LunaArts captures the individual spirit and the best moments!

Profile Picture Rebecka, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would highly recommend Charly. We love our wedding video and are so pleased we decided to use him and have our day filmed. He is really helpful and was very accommodating when editing the film. Thankyou so much.

Profile Picture Josh, 2/20/17, 2 Reviews

Wedding date:October 15,2016 Location: Azul Sensatori #of guests:62 From: NYC
Video: https://vimeo.com/192156872
Hi everyone! If you're considering LunArts film, look no further & choose them! Charly from LunArts Film was our videographer for our destination wedding in Mexico.We hired Charly through our photographer Santiago Gabay(also amazing),we worked w/ Santiago for our engagement photos in March before the wedding,when it came time to hire a videographer we asked him to suggest someone for us.We trusted him enough &booked LunArts films without even looking through their work or portfolios & wow what an amazing job they did!We couldn't be any happier or luckier to have had such an amazing team film/photograph our special day!The highlight video literally blew me away&was beyond what I ever imagined.I received so many compliments from friends & family on what an amazing job they did.They captured everything they needed to tell our story.It brought tears to everyone's eyes & helped us remember the special moments.They were professional &fun, my party enjoyed the entire teams presence.People tell me that they still watch the video (6 months later) just to relive the wedding. Charly & the team made us feel so comfortable & actually cheered me up the day of the wedding.I was upset after the ceremony because it started raining and I wasn't able to have my outdoor reception as planned.Everything had to be moved indoors to their ballroom last minute & I lost all my decorations outside.I was so upset & not in the mood to continue w/ the reception,Charly & the team reassured me that we would still have a great time & gave me a little pep talk which helped so much.Most of the time I didn't even notice the cameras around me.They are so easy to work with & we all felt so comfortable which is important bc it allowed them to capture great moments.Thank you Charly & the entire team for doing such an amazing job,we will cherish these memories forever! LOVE, Stephanie & Kenny!

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Claudia was very profesional and flexible. It was very nice working with her. I really recomend her, you will love how she works and she also has very good prices.

Profile Picture Yulianna, 1/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

increíble!!!!!!! no puedo dejar de ver mi video, es volver a vivir el día de la boda.
Charly capturo cada momento, cada detalle. La edición del video es perfecta

amazing!!!!! I can´t stop watching my video , is reliving the wedding day .
Charly captured every moment, every detail. The video editing is perfect

here is the link of the highlights

Profile Picture Claudia , 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Charlie was the absolute best. His innate talent and attention to detail captured our wedding weekend better than we could have imagined. Every time our family and friends watch the video, we all get goosebumps! Using him to memorialize your big day will no doubt be your best decision!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/21/14, 1 Review