Luna Sweets Reviews

41 | Lynn, MA

41 Reviews for Luna Sweets

• User6660703 · event on: 05/01/2016

Patty was great! Very professional and creative! My sisters bridal shower cake and desserts were beautiful! Not only did they look beautiful but they also tasted delicious! They were a hit at the party!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Benita · Married on 03/31/2016

Had a special Gucci cake made for a birthday and the cake was beautiful she made my ideas for the cake come to life.very professional in her work. very detailed on the cake. The cake was very tasty as well.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Chloe · event on: 03/10/2016

I ordered 30 custom cupcakes for my boyfriends 30th birthday and they turned out phenomenal. From a pair of skis to a campfire, everything was done with beautiful detail, not to mention the cupcakes were delicious! I would highly recommend Luna Sweets for an upcoming event.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Patty at Luna Sweets was great to work with. She helped me with the design of the cake pops I wanted and they turned out great. Everyone loved them! I will be using Luna Sweets again for sure!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Nancy · Married on 08/29/2015

I loved Luna Sweets! She was very professional and courteous. The cupcakes she designed for my wedding were just what I asked for and absolutely delicious. Cupcakes are not really ideal for a wedding, but Luna Sweets executed the idea I had and made them look elegant and fit for a wedding. I will definitely use Luna Sweets again for my next event.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lia · Married on 07/17/2015

Patty is amazing at what she does! My wedding cupcakes were not only delicious but beautiful as well! I look forward to using Luna Sweets for any other special occasions in the future.

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • O

Omayra · event on: 06/20/2015

The cake was amazing , all of the guest enjoyed it. Patricia was helpful and always got back to me with any questions I had

Sent on 11/23/2015

Daysa · Married on 02/22/2014

I have used Luna Sweets cakes are not only the perfect centerpiece, but they are delicious as well. Sometimes it's hard to find that combination. I don't know how Patty does it, but she is always able to bring my ideas to life. The end result supercedes my expectations. Her customer service is always impeccable, you would think she has an army of people working for her! I would absolutely recommend her for your big event without reservations.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Suz · Married on 08/16/2008

You will not be disappointed with her desserts and service.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Michelle Wanamaker · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome details on a perfect cake!

She made an amazing cake for my son’s birthday! Everyone was in shock at how real the Halloween elements looked and the cake was also moist and delicious. My only qualm was that it didn’t feed as many people as I thought it would for the price! It was a huge hit and I ran out of cake! I’d definitely order from Luna Cakes again for my next special event.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Paula · Married on 10/08/2017

Patty was a pleasant to work with. We wanted the cake to be the showstopper and for sure it was! It was so beautiful that people thought it was fake until we cut it for serving. Not only was the cake beautiful it was delicious! Thank you for giving us such an amazing cake, we will definitely refer people to Luna Sweet for their pastry needs.

Sent on 11/14/2017

jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

she was very attentive, the cake pops and cup cakes were so delightful to watch and eat. would definetely use her again. love love love her work.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

I used LunaSweets for my favors; I ordered a mix of chocolate covered oreos and cake pops. I told her my wedding colors (emerald and gold) and theme (Irish-inspired) and she came up with some really cool designs. They all came out beautiful! In particular, the chocolate covered oreos were amazing. She ordered a special chocolate mold to be able to make some designs featuring a claddagh ring for me. I also had her make a birthday cake to surprise my MOH with (it was her 30th birthday on the day of my wedding). I didn't have any of it, but everyone who did said it tasted amazing! And it certainly looked beautiful. The only thing that almost deterred me from ordering is some of the posts from the LunaSweets' social media about how and when to contact them, but when I spoke to Patty on the phone, she was very nice and accommodating. I would definitely recommend LunaSweets; great quality product for good prices!

Sent on 07/23/2018

jasmely · Married on 04/01/2017

4.2
      3.0

I'm very happy I choose lunasweets for my baby shower cake. Everything came up beautiful and not to mention the flavors it was delicious! I highly recommend this cake shop for any of your events. P.S Patty (the owner) is very sweet and professional!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Melinda · Married on 12/13/2016

4.2
      3.0

Very professional. Very Organized. The designs on the cake were fabulous... Better than I even imagined. It was detailed to perfection. Only request that I would make in the future would be to have different variations of "chocolate". Chocolate is far from my favorite flavor, so I don't know much about it. But my guests thought the cake was too "chocolately" almost like a fudge brownie. Next time, I will request something a little more light if that's possible. All in all, very satisfied. Thank you.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Luna Sweets's reply:

Hi Melinda, I'm sorry you felt the chocolate was too rich for your guests. We do have many other variations of chocolate cake in our menu that may be suited for the non-chocoholics ;) Thank you for the feedback, as always we appreciate comments from our clients as they make us get better and grow.

Adelina · Married on 04/22/2017

3.8
      1.5

Excellent taste, I would like to have a menu of your services. I will appreciate if you send me one via email.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Luna Sweets's reply:

Hi Adelina, I'm sorry you feel our quality of service needs improvement. Please elaborate on how we can give you better service as we take all criticism as a learning opportunity. For our full list of services you may visit our website www.lunasweets.com/our-cakes or for treats www.lunasweets.com/sweets
    Thank you! -PF