Luna Gardens Events Reviews

18 | Los Angeles, CA

18 Reviews for Luna Gardens Events

18 Luna Gardens Events Reviews

Heather · Married on 12/17/2017

Ricardo and the Luna Gardens staff are so easy to work with. Yes, their quality is top notch and Ricardo has a knack for making anything look absolutely beautiful, but Ricardo really CARES about his clients and the work that he creates. THAT is why I enjoy working with him and his team. He is always positive and willing to help. He also has such a rich knowledge of the industry which definitely makes him an asset to any client or event. There are a lot of full design companies and florists in LA to choose from, yes, and a lot of them do incredible work, but Luna Gardens is definitely one of the best!!!

One of the most personal events in a lifetime requires people who really care and are vested in your vision. Luna Gardens is not only visionary but also interested in what brides and grooms have to say.

If you've been invisioning your dream wedding since you were 12 years old, Luna Gardens Events is the group to confide in. Please do yourself a favor and visit Luna Gardens Events, even if it's just to purchase a simple arrangement.

I guarantee you the experience will change your life.

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

I love working with Luna Gardens! Ricardo and Sergio have amazing vision and are a pleasure to work with! We were thrilled with the final product. Everything was perfect and gorgeous.

Dorit · Married on 04/14/2016

Luna Gardens Events does the most beautiful work. They also have all the rentals you could possibly want, and their creative input is so valuable. They'll treat your wedding as if it was their own. You'll get what you pay for, and cutting corners when it comes to the look and feel of your wedding is not what you'll want to do. Luna Gardens Events is worth every single penny. One of my favorite vendors in life. Truly the best.

Kat · Married on 03/05/2016

I have worked with Luna Gardens three times. All three times, Ricardo and Sergio have come through for me! I love knowing they are always there for me whenever I need. They always provide assurance that everything will be gorgeous and follow through every time. I am forever grateful to Luna Gardens! I love working with them!

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2015

I would highly recommend Luna Gardens as a wedding florist. Ricardo and his team did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my 9/27/2015 wedding. All of the flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. He helped transform my wedding venue into a beautiful and magical garden that only exists in fairytales. I cannot speak more highly of Ricardo's professionalism, top notch skill as a florist, and true dedication to implementing the vision of his clients. He is so very talented. I received many compliments from guests about the beautiful flowers. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Luna Gardens and highly recommend Luna Gardens as an event florist.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Hi Sarah! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for choosing Luna Gardens to create such a gorgeous setting for your special day!

I would highly recommend Luna Garden for any event big or small. They have done my flowers, rentals and lighting for multiple events and everything has been wonderful. Ricardo who runs Luna Gardens is a creative genius and a joy to work with. He can understand whatever you want to achieve, from formal to fun and chic and creates the entire atmosphere. They also work great with other vendors and coordinators. For my latest event, Luna Gardens transformed a parking lot into a beautiful ceremony space and an empty warehouse in an exciting, fun, chic lounge. Luna Gardens set the tone and mood of the event. Everyone had a great time and raved about the design of the space, the layout and of course the stunning, unique floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

We are so happy to have been able to translate your vision into reality. Thank you for choosing Luna Gardens and we look forward to working with you for your next event!

michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

High quality Chiavari chairs and lighting (uplighting and Gobo) were beautiful touches to our event!

Thank You!

Jason and Michelle Troshinsky

Sent on 08/13/2012

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Hi Jason and Michelle! Your wedding turned out to be so beautiful! It was a pleasure working with you both! We couldn't be happier for you! Thank you so much for choosing Luna Gardens!

Jerri · Married on 07/23/2011

Ricardo, you went over and above what we had expected. You made
    Skirball the most beautiful place on earth. The colors, design, and the touches you put into your work made our vision come true and even more. You were a delight to work with and look forward to future occasions to work with you again. Our friends and relatives have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was. Thank you

Sent on 08/16/2011

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Jerri! This wedding was truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for allowing Luna gardens to create such a magical experience for you and your guests. We look forward to doing your kids' weddings! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2007

Luna Gardens are first class all the way!! Ricardo made our wedding modern, chic, and SO romantic. The flowers were just breathtaking!!! Our guests commented that they had never seen flowers so stunning!!!

Sent on 09/25/2007

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Hi Courtney! It was truly a pleasure working with you! We are happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the beauty of the floral arrangements. We hope the married life is everything you dreamed of! Thank you once again for choosing Luna Gardens to deliver your dream wedding! xoxo

Robin · Married on 09/20/2003

wow! what flowers! they were amazing!!!! luna handled everything from the lights, to the white dance floor. Just exceptional...every detail was perfect. You can't go wrong with Luna!!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Robin, Thank you for letting us create magic with our flower designs. We are so happy that we were able to make your day a special one!

Marianna · Married on 03/06/2011

Ricardo was great to work with!!
    I highly recommend him for weddings and other events!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Ms. Lozovsky, Thank you for choosing Luna Gardens for your floral needs. We are happy that you loved our designs for your special day1

katherine · Married on 06/26/2010

3.0

Beautiful work and great ideas by Richardo!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Thank you K!

Marwa · Married on 09/25/2010

3.5

Ricardo is an absolute visionary when it comes to flowers, flower arrangements and helping create an ambiance that would take anyone's breath away!

I don't know anything about flowers, nor do I have a favorite flower but all I had to do was tell him the feel of the wedding and the colors and that I wanted candles and he created a dream for me. It was breathtaking what he did from the big arrangements, to the ceremony to the smallest detail possible. He really is a visionary at his work.

Luna Gardens saved me the headache of having to go to several places because they provided me with the linens, chair bows, flowers, ceremony, reception and most importantly lighting. They provided everything with delivery, set up and take down. I didn't have to do a thing!

The only thing that tainted my expierence (that would have been otherwise flawless) was his accountant, Paul. He was rude and lacked customer service. We had to deal with him towards the end with the payments, and with the intense stress of the final day of wedding planning he made it so much worse. People in this industry should be somewhat patient with brides especially so close to the wedding and Paul was nothing of that sort. If I didn't have a wedding planner who could take care of the situation I don't know what I would have done. He was not rude to me, but to my fiance too. Ricardo Luna in apology worked out something for us as an apology which was sweet of him, but he didn't take away the sour taste his accountant left. So be weary when dealing with the finances with Paul and his lack of customer service and make sure ANYTHING you agree with Ricardo on in the contract that he relays it to the accountant.

Despite that, I do highly recommend Luna Gardens. Ricardo is a visionary and I know he can bring any idea in your head to life.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

I am so happy to have been able to create such beauty for your wedding. It truly was a pleasure working with you both! The colors and flowers you and I chose for your wedding were truly magical. I'm so very sorry that you had such a bad experience with Paul. It is a shame that we worked so hard to produce such an amazing wedding and it was tainted by Paul's negative energy. I took the appropriate steps afterwards and FIRED Paul. As of that bad experience, he no longer works with Luna gardens. I am in the business to create beautiful things and experiences and by no means will I allow anyone to come between that. Please accept my apologies again. I cherish all of my clients and would do anything to make sure that I deliver a quality and experience that is above and beyond. If you should respond to this review, I would be more than happy to deliver one of our signature Luna Gardens arrangements complimentary. Hope the married life is everything your dreamed and more! xo Ricardo Luna

Amaree · Married on 07/26/2008

3.5

Luna Gardens does absolutely beautiful flowers. Our guests were amazed by the centerpieces and ceremony decor. I think we had some of the largest floral displays that many people had ever seen before!

But I would warn any interested brides that Ricardo (the owner) has a vision and although he listens to your input and thoughts, the vision is more his than yours. I had a vague idea of what I wanted and Ricardo took that and ran with it. It worked out great for us, but Luna Gardens might not be for everyone.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Luna Gardens Events's reply:

Akoral, Thank you for trusting me with delivering a vision for your special day. It is not a risk that most brides are willing to take and I do everything I can to ensure that the final product is worth that risk. At any moment that a bride is unsure or questioning something, we take appropriate measures to rectify or modify the process. Again, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for entrusting me with this very special day. Xo RicardoLuna

3.4
      3.0

Ricardo did a beautiful job at my wedding. That being said the journey to get there was not particularly easy. It felt like he had difficulty grasping my vision. I wanted a ton of greenery and more of a rustic look where he was used to doing something more traditional. We had multiple meetings to try to get on the same page but I had to do a too lot of research on my own on different flowers to try and help him grasp what I was looking for. I couldn't rely on him for creative input. In the end the ballroom was gorgeous and he was able to achieve what I was looking for. The chuppah however while beautiful was not in line with what had discussed and he had taken liberties to make it into what he thought would look best (without consulting me). Again it was very pretty and lush but not what I had asked him to do.

• W

World · Married on 01/06/2018

1.6
      2.5
      2.5
      1.0
      1.0
      1.5

Luna Gardens is doing shady business do Not use his service which will be Fully Blackballed in Jan 4, 2018 which company will not be operated able until IRS audited and Federal agency inspect full disclosure of revenue paperwork physical and cyber to get the Truth out of his cutthroat business affairs where he uses illegal underground regulations to cheat workers, IRS, the and the continuance to maintain illegal activities to go unannounced and need to be audited by Federal government to ensure proper goverened is in accordance with Statues and regulations that effective auditing is placed without missing a beep of slick bogus and foul play that Should Not and Will Not be untilze to further his Breaking and invasion of laws .

• Victor & Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2018

0.4
      0.5

This vendor took 30 mins of our time answer all of our questions took lots of notes and said he could give us a plan with charges in a week. WEll he never got back to us!! Worst feeling ever when you are trying to plan your wedding and then you do not get a response back. so unprofessional unreliable.