Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Luna Gardens Events

4.3
18 Luna Gardens Events Reviews

0.5

This vendor took 30 mins of our time answer all of our questions took lots of notes and said he could give us a plan with charges in a week. WEll he never got back to us!! Worst feeling ever when you are trying to plan your wedding and then you do not get a response back. so unprofessional unreliable.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
1.7

Luna Gardens is doing shady business do Not use his service which will be Fully Blackballed in Jan 4, 2018 which company will not be operated able until IRS audited and Federal agency inspect full disclosure of revenue paperwork physical and cyber to get the Truth out of his cutthroat business affairs where he uses illegal underground regulations to cheat workers, IRS, the and the continuance to maintain illegal activities to go unannounced and need to be audited by Federal government to ensure proper goverened is in accordance with Statues and regulations that effective auditing is placed without missing a beep of slick bogus and foul play that Should Not and Will Not be untilze to further his Breaking and invasion of laws .

Profile Picture World, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

One of the most personal events in a lifetime requires people who really care and are vested in your vision. Luna Gardens is not only visionary but also interested in what brides and grooms have to say.

If you've been invisioning your dream wedding since you were 12 years old, Luna Gardens Events is the group to confide in. Please do yourself a favor and visit Luna Gardens Events, even if it's just to purchase a simple arrangement.

I guarantee you the experience will change your life.

Profile Picture User7279934, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ricardo and the Luna Gardens staff are so easy to work with. Yes, their quality is top notch and Ricardo has a knack for making anything look absolutely beautiful, but Ricardo really CARES about his clients and the work that he creates. THAT is why I enjoy working with him and his team. He is always positive and willing to help. He also has such a rich knowledge of the industry which definitely makes him an asset to any client or event. There are a lot of full design companies and florists in LA to choose from, yes, and a lot of them do incredible work, but Luna Gardens is definitely one of the best!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love working with Luna Gardens! Ricardo and Sergio have amazing vision and are a pleasure to work with! We were thrilled with the final product. Everything was perfect and gorgeous.

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Luna Gardens Events does the most beautiful work. They also have all the rentals you could possibly want, and their creative input is so valuable. They'll treat your wedding as if it was their own. You'll get what you pay for, and cutting corners when it comes to the look and feel of your wedding is not what you'll want to do. Luna Gardens Events is worth every single penny. One of my favorite vendors in life. Truly the best.

Profile Picture Dorit, 4/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I have worked with Luna Gardens three times. All three times, Ricardo and Sergio have come through for me! I love knowing they are always there for me whenever I need. They always provide assurance that everything will be gorgeous and follow through every time. I am forever grateful to Luna Gardens! I love working with them!

Profile Picture Kat, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Luna Gardens as a wedding florist. Ricardo and his team did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my 9/27/2015 wedding. All of the flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. He helped transform my wedding venue into a beautiful and magical garden that only exists in fairytales. I cannot speak more highly of Ricardo's professionalism, top notch skill as a florist, and true dedication to implementing the vision of his clients. He is so very talented. I received many compliments from guests about the beautiful flowers. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Luna Gardens and highly recommend Luna Gardens as an event florist.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Luna Garden for any event big or small. They have done my flowers, rentals and lighting for multiple events and everything has been wonderful. Ricardo who runs Luna Gardens is a creative genius and a joy to work with. He can understand whatever you want to achieve, from formal to fun and chic and creates the entire atmosphere. They also work great with other vendors and coordinators. For my latest event, Luna Gardens transformed a parking lot into a beautiful ceremony space and an empty warehouse in an exciting, fun, chic lounge. Luna Gardens set the tone and mood of the event. Everyone had a great time and raved about the design of the space, the layout and of course the stunning, unique floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
3.4

Ricardo did a beautiful job at my wedding. That being said the journey to get there was not particularly easy. It felt like he had difficulty grasping my vision. I wanted a ton of greenery and more of a rustic look where he was used to doing something more traditional. We had multiple meetings to try to get on the same page but I had to do a too lot of research on my own on different flowers to try and help him grasp what I was looking for. I couldn't rely on him for creative input. In the end the ballroom was gorgeous and he was able to achieve what I was looking for. The chuppah however while beautiful was not in line with what had discussed and he had taken liberties to make it into what he thought would look best (without consulting me). Again it was very pretty and lush but not what I had asked him to do.

Profile Picture becky, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

High quality Chiavari chairs and lighting (uplighting and Gobo) were beautiful touches to our event!

Thank You!

Jason and Michelle Troshinsky

Profile Picture michelle, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ricardo, you went over and above what we had expected. You made
Skirball the most beautiful place on earth. The colors, design, and the touches you put into your work made our vision come true and even more. You were a delight to work with and look forward to future occasions to work with you again. Our friends and relatives have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was. Thank you

Profile Picture Jerri, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ricardo was great to work with!!
I highly recommend him for weddings and other events!

Profile Picture Marianna, 3/6/11, 5 Reviews
4.1

Ricardo is an absolute visionary when it comes to flowers, flower arrangements and helping create an ambiance that would take anyone's breath away!

I don't know anything about flowers, nor do I have a favorite flower but all I had to do was tell him the feel of the wedding and the colors and that I wanted candles and he created a dream for me. It was breathtaking what he did from the big arrangements, to the ceremony to the smallest detail possible. He really is a visionary at his work.

Luna Gardens saved me the headache of having to go to several places because they provided me with the linens, chair bows, flowers, ceremony, reception and most importantly lighting. They provided everything with delivery, set up and take down. I didn't have to do a thing!

The only thing that tainted my expierence (that would have been otherwise flawless) was his accountant, Paul. He was rude and lacked customer service. We had to deal with him towards the end with the payments, and with the intense stress of the final day of wedding planning he made it so much worse. People in this industry should be somewhat patient with brides especially so close to the wedding and Paul was nothing of that sort. If I didn't have a wedding planner who could take care of the situation I don't know what I would have done. He was not rude to me, but to my fiance too. Ricardo Luna in apology worked out something for us as an apology which was sweet of him, but he didn't take away the sour taste his accountant left. So be weary when dealing with the finances with Paul and his lack of customer service and make sure ANYTHING you agree with Ricardo on in the contract that he relays it to the accountant.

Despite that, I do highly recommend Luna Gardens. Ricardo is a visionary and I know he can bring any idea in your head to life.

Profile Picture Marwa, 9/25/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful work and great ideas by Richardo!

Profile Picture katherine, 6/26/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Luna Gardens does absolutely beautiful flowers. Our guests were amazed by the centerpieces and ceremony decor. I think we had some of the largest floral displays that many people had ever seen before!

But I would warn any interested brides that Ricardo (the owner) has a vision and although he listens to your input and thoughts, the vision is more his than yours. I had a vague idea of what I wanted and Ricardo took that and ran with it. It worked out great for us, but Luna Gardens might not be for everyone.

Profile Picture Amaree, 7/26/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Luna Gardens are first class all the way!! Ricardo made our wedding modern, chic, and SO romantic. The flowers were just breathtaking!!! Our guests commented that they had never seen flowers so stunning!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/18/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

wow! what flowers! they were amazing!!!! luna handled everything from the lights, to the white dance floor. Just exceptional...every detail was perfect. You can't go wrong with Luna!!

Profile Picture Robin, 9/20/03, 5 Reviews