LumoBox Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for LumoBox Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Joyce · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Cesar is amazing!

My fiance and I just had our engagement shoot with Cesar. It was such a wonderful experience working with him and his assistant. They made the process so comfortable and easy. They gave awesome suggestions and were super open and encouraging about our suggestions for different poses etc. It was so much fun and I will remember that day forever! Can't wait to work with them again in the future! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Marie

Marie A. · Married on 08/14/2019

Highly recommend it!

Lumo Studio,

It was a pleasure to work with LumoStudio. Finding a wedding photographer and videographer for my Long Island wedding was one of my top priorities.
    I love taking pictures and videos and I knew I needed to find a company that would be able to capture the most magical day of our lives. My husband and I found Lumo Studio and we were happy throughout the ENTIRE process. They always responded to any texts and emails right away and made sure we were happy with our pictures. We received a preview of our pictures just 2 days after our wedding, which was stunning. The efficiency is a plus for especial events as your wedding day.
    Cesar was extremely talented, kind, and down-to-earth. He arrived on time for our meetings and on the wedding day. He is so relaxed and calm, which was very important for us.
    Everything was beautiful. We are so glad we chose LumoStudio and highly recommend them.

Marie and Chris

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly P. · Married on 11/30/2018

Love them!

My wedding day finally came and I couldn't be happier than this, ever. I had the luck and opportunity to find LumoStudio to capture those beautiful moments for me and my lovely husband. I personally am so shy when it comes to pictures but Cesar made me feel comfortable with and I ended up posing for pics and I loved the results. The pictures came out beautiful. My friends were amazed by how friendly Cesar was with the whole family and close friends. He is very talented, patient, and very creative. He clearly loves what he does. He works with a very responsible team. He was available on the phone, emails, and meetings anytime we had questions. The preview was sent to us while we were still on our honeymoon, which was right away. We didn't wait too long to receive the rest of the pictures. We booked the videography package, as well. We loved working with Cesar, David, and Mary.
    I highly recommend LumoStudio to capture your special day.

Regards,
    Kelly & James.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Erin · Married on 04/21/2017

Cesar was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. From the very first look at his website, we were impressed with his work. We live in California but our wedding was in Brooklyn, so most of our communication was via email and text. Cesar answered all of our questions and met with us in person during a planning trip in NYC a month before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time at the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. He was very professional and took some great "getting ready" shots of the bridal party, dress, and accessories. We then went to a local park to meet the groom and take first look pictures. Cesar captured these special first moments perfectly without making us feel like we were being interrupted. After the park, Cesar and his assistant met with us at the venue for the ceremony and the wedding.

At the reception, Cesar was flexible with taking group shots at each table during the party instead of formal photos. Our wedding was very relaxed and Cesar just went with the flow. We wanted to enjoy the party instead of spending too much time on staged photos and Cesar worked well with us.

He is friendly, accommodating, and bilingual (English/Spanish) which was a huge help for our bilingual wedding guests. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2015

Cesar, is absolutely amazing! He has such an artistic eye when taking his photographs; you can see all of the love and attention that goes into every single photo he takes! I am so happy and blessed to have Cesar and the LumoBox team capturing my special day! My Fiance, and I are thrilled that he is even willing to incorporate my Bulldog, Bouncer in our wedding pictures too! Take it from another Bride, if you want a professional, artistic, caring and attentive photographer and videographer, definitely book your Wedding day with Cesar and the LumoBox Photography team! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • Angela

Angela Roman · Married on 07/08/2015

Talented and Friendly

I can tell Cesar, loves what he does, Our engagement photo-shoot was so much fun and the photos are amazing. He captured many memories already that we will enjoy for years to come. He is friendly and emailed me some a preview of my photos the next day!

Sent on 10/15/2019