Luminous Glow Reviews

31 | East Longmeadow, MA

31 Reviews for Luminous Glow

Maureen · event on: 10/13/2012

This is a wonderful service that gives you a great look. Barbara is very flexible and accomadating to get you in. Been going for long time now and always come out looking so even.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Gia · Married on 10/04/2012

Barbara provided me self tanning services before my wedding last year, and since then I have gotten multiple spray tans because of how awesome her customer care was. Barbara demonstrated attentive, friendly, and comfortable care throughout my experience. She is very personable and flexible when scheduling and will go above and beyond to accommodate her customers. The pricing for one spray tan is $35 which I deemed more than reasonable due to her attention to detail and the ability to go darker or lighter after the first application.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Heather · Married on 08/05/2012

I have recommended this vendor to many of my friends! They continue to be repeating customers. I was very pleased with the level of service from Luminous Glow. I continue to be a repeat customer because of the professionalism, quality of service and most of all the friendliness of the owner.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Ellen · Married on 11/09/2014

It's very easy to make appointment and owner very available and accommodating. Tanning product color is a great and natural looking tan that is immediate! Great product...

Sent on 11/17/2014

Mary · Married on 03/23/2014

The first time I came to Barbara at Luminous Glow, I was pasty white and needed some color for a wedding. I was very nervous as past spray tans (in a machine) and left me orange and streaky.

I was so impressed with how my Luminous Glow tan came out, I immediately booked three more appointments. My color was natural looking and even. There was barely any smell, and although I can't say this officially or scientifically, my minor skin blemishes cleared up.

Every time I've come to Barbara, we've discussed how I want my tan to look-- she's always willing to work with me so I am happy.

Lastly, she is so nice and professional. I never feel awkward standing there! I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2013

I have gone to luminous glow on several occasions and always had a great experience. Barbara is very sweet and professional.

Sent on 01/08/2014