Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Luminous Glow

14 Luminous Glow Reviews

Hands down the best spray town experience in Western Mass. I have become a regular customer and can not live without it. Barbara is amazing.

Profile Picture User3764212, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It's very easy to make appointment and owner very available and accommodating. Tanning product color is a great and natural looking tan that is immediate! Great product...

Profile Picture ellen, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't tan because I do laser hair removal and have used luminous glow on numerous occasions when I need to look tan. Luminous glow is the only place I will go for a spray tan you always look natural never orange!!!

Profile Picture Talia, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The first time I came to Barbara at Luminous Glow, I was pasty white and needed some color for a wedding. I was very nervous as past spray tans (in a machine) and left me orange and streaky.

I was so impressed with how my Luminous Glow tan came out, I immediately booked three more appointments. My color was natural looking and even. There was barely any smell, and although I can't say this officially or scientifically, my minor skin blemishes cleared up.

Every time I've come to Barbara, we've discussed how I want my tan to look-- she's always willing to work with me so I am happy.

Lastly, she is so nice and professional. I never feel awkward standing there! I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Barbara is very personable and flexible. She does an amazing job on spray tans, and I am always pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to anyone looking for a realistic looking tan at a great price!

Profile Picture User3777459, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have gone to luminous glow on several occasions and always had a great experience. Barbara is very sweet and professional.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend this service-not only does the air brush look real-you are saving your skin from the damage caused by the sun!! Barbara is so professional!! I used her service for my vacation, weddings, and special events. Trust me if you want to look great call Barbara at Luminous Glow you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the most positive experience at Luminous Glow. I was part of my sister's wedding in October and she truly made the tan look natural and beautiful - people thought that I went away! Barbara took the time to make sure I was completely happy with the shade, tone, and overall look of the tan before I left that day. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to friends, family, and anyone who is looking for a professional to give top notch quality at a reasonable price. Thanks Barbara!

Profile Picture Nina, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Barbara , you were so great!!! Traveling to the cottage made it soooo convenient for all of us. Everybody loved their tan and looked so natural. Your arm must have been so sore by the end of the day. I hope it was worth it for you. I will definitely recommend you for future events. I'm looking forward to seeing you & showing you some pics they came out great! Thanks again for making us look perfect for our special day!.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Luminous Glow is owned by Barbara and she did an amazing spray tan on me. She was flexible with her schedule to accomadate mine and answered all of my annoying and stupid questions with such grace and patience. She made sure before you left that your tan was perfectly applied and let you know that if you weren't satisfied tomorrow that she will fix it with no problem. Her place is equipped with all the tools necessary for a spray tan as well. She also gave me her cell phone number if I had any questions so I could call her or text her, which j of course utilized. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to anyone for the service, let alone the price is beyond reasonable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The tan has a very natural color and the owner is very accommodating with your schedule.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found the quality of service at Luminous Glow to be exceptional. The workers were caring and professional throughout the service being provided. I found Barbara to be as skillful as she is professional. I've been so satified with my services that I've suggested it to all of my friends.

Profile Picture Grimes, 12/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Barbara provided me self tanning services before my wedding last year, and since then I have gotten multiple spray tans because of how awesome her customer care was. Barbara demonstrated attentive, friendly, and comfortable care throughout my experience. She is very personable and flexible when scheduling and will go above and beyond to accommodate her customers. The pricing for one spray tan is $35 which I deemed more than reasonable due to her attention to detail and the ability to go darker or lighter after the first application.

Profile Picture Gia, 10/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have recommended this vendor to many of my friends! They continue to be repeating customers. I was very pleased with the level of service from Luminous Glow. I continue to be a repeat customer because of the professionalism, quality of service and most of all the friendliness of the owner.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/5/12, 1 Review