Luminous Glow Reviews

31 | East Longmeadow, MA

31 Reviews for Luminous Glow

Hands down the best spray town experience in Western Mass. I have become a regular customer and can not live without it. Barbara is amazing.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jennie · event on: 12/13/2014

I was skeptical at first but when I went back for my first measure I couldn't believe how the inches were gone in such a short amount of time....

Sent on 11/29/2014

Lauren · event on: 11/07/2014

Overall my experience was very valuable and I would recommend Barbara and Luminous Glow to anyone seeking services in the area! Barbara was very knowledgable, answering all of my questions and took her time with my appointment. The color was great and lasted over 10 days.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Shanna · event on: 11/06/2014

Always have a great experience. Tan looks amazing and lasts longer than most other spray tans. Never orange or smelly. I have always been able to get in when I want to!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Maureen · event on: 11/01/2014

Barbara is very professional and does a great job! I would highly recommend her service.

Courtney · event on: 10/31/2014

Amazing natural spay tan !!! Thank you

Sent on 11/14/2014

Linda · event on: 06/26/2014

This is a great alternative to damaging sun rays or indoor tanning. It looks natural, smells good, lasts, and my friends thought I had been on vacation. I have been treated for skin cancer 3 times so take it from me and get a spray tan from Luminous Glow instead!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Talia · Married on 06/13/2014

I can't tan because I do laser hair removal and have used luminous glow on numerous occasions when I need to look tan. Luminous glow is the only place I will go for a spray tan you always look natural never orange!!!

• User4548744 · event on: 05/11/2014

Our event was for ballroom and we have gone several times to this location. Barbara is great!

Erin · event on: 04/12/2014

I have been going to Luminous Glow for approximately 2 years. I have received numerous compliments on my tan when attending weddings, showers, and dinners and referred several friends and family members to Barbara. I highly recommend Luminous Glow!!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Leigh · event on: 04/02/2014

Barbara is very good about accommodating my schedule, including last minute changes. She's very personable, conscientious, and makes herself available for touch ups. She also has her own little office space so you're not waiting in a big busy salon and she's always ready to take you on time.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Katheryn · event on: 01/18/2014

The thought of getting a spray tan might seem unnerving, but what if you were guaranteed that you wouldn't turn orange?

I highly recommend going to Luminous Glow to get the tan you've dreamed of.

I never thought once in my life that I would be found going in a tanning bed, let alone getting a spray tan... but now I can honestly say that I haven't been happier that I.

Love love love this local business!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Janice · event on: 12/30/2013

I go once a week to get rid of my" winter white ". I love the color and smell the product gives me. I always feel like i have a fresh from the beach glow !! The color looks natural and lasts a full week and longer . I recommend this vendor all the time . The service and value are awesome ...

• User3795650 · event on: 12/22/2013

Amazing! Would do it all over again...

Sent on 01/08/2014

Barbara is very personable and flexible. She does an amazing job on spray tans, and I am always pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to anyone looking for a realistic looking tan at a great price!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Peg · event on: 12/08/2013

Luminous Glow owner, Barbara Clark, is very professional and skillful in the services she provides. As a client, I felt comfortable in her salon and was always pleased with the results.

Nichole · event on: 11/09/2013

Luminous Glow made my hard work of training for my first competition show fully under those stage lights for the WBFF. I will definitely be using Luminous Glow for my future shows!!

T · event on: 10/25/2013

Luminous Glow is the best tan ! I think it is totally realistic and natural looking. I always receive positive comments on my "glow"and the best part is not having to worry about weird chemicals on my skin because it is organic!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Karen · Married on 10/11/2013

I would highly recommend this service-not only does the air brush look real-you are saving your skin from the damage caused by the sun!! Barbara is so professional!! I used her service for my vacation, weddings, and special events. Trust me if you want to look great call Barbara at Luminous Glow you will not be disappointed!!!

Nina · Married on 10/05/2013

I had the most positive experience at Luminous Glow. I was part of my sister's wedding in October and she truly made the tan look natural and beautiful - people thought that I went away! Barbara took the time to make sure I was completely happy with the shade, tone, and overall look of the tan before I left that day. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to friends, family, and anyone who is looking for a professional to give top notch quality at a reasonable price. Thanks Barbara!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Debbie · Married on 09/07/2013

Barbara , you were so great!!! Traveling to the cottage made it soooo convenient for all of us. Everybody loved their tan and looked so natural. Your arm must have been so sore by the end of the day. I hope it was worth it for you. I will definitely recommend you for future events. I'm looking forward to seeing you & showing you some pics they came out great! Thanks again for making us look perfect for our special day!.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

Luminous Glow is owned by Barbara and she did an amazing spray tan on me. She was flexible with her schedule to accomadate mine and answered all of my annoying and stupid questions with such grace and patience. She made sure before you left that your tan was perfectly applied and let you know that if you weren't satisfied tomorrow that she will fix it with no problem. Her place is equipped with all the tools necessary for a spray tan as well. She also gave me her cell phone number if I had any questions so I could call her or text her, which j of course utilized. I would highly recommend Luminous Glow to anyone for the service, let alone the price is beyond reasonable.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Dawn · Married on 06/28/2013

The tan has a very natural color and the owner is very accommodating with your schedule.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Grimes · Married on 12/21/2012

I found the quality of service at Luminous Glow to be exceptional. The workers were caring and professional throughout the service being provided. I found Barbara to be as skillful as she is professional. I've been so satified with my services that I've suggested it to all of my friends.

Sent on 01/17/2013

R · event on: 12/15/2012

I met the owner, Barbara, for the first time and her accommodations and services were excellent as if I had been a regular client. I have no complaints and would highly recommend her services . She offered suggestions before I went for my spray and even offered to do it again without charge if I felt that it needed to be refreshed before the event.

Sent on 01/04/2013