Lumin Images, LLC Reviews

7 | Rocky River, OH

7 Reviews for Lumin Images, LLC

SO Amazing! Whitney and Lindsey made my husband and I so comfortable and we had so much fun...our pictures are beautiful and we could not be happier!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Brooke · Married on 06/21/2013

Lindsey did an amazing job on my wedding photos!! She was very creative and really captured every special moment!! The guys really liked how she didn't make the entire bridal party come out of the limo to take pictures the entire time and only made them come when they were needed!! The photos are absolutely beautiful and I would hight recommend LAR Photography!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Lindsay · event on 01/14/2013

With newborn twins, finding a photographer with patience and creativity was so important to me. Lindsey at LAR photography met all our needs and then some! Not only is her work artistic and beautiful, but she has a personality that any client would feel comfortable working with. We have since used her for 4 month photos and plan on having upcoming sessions as the twins age!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Joanne · event on 12/25/2012

She is amazing !!!! Always gets us smiling at each other, very natural and she has done multiple types of shoots for me and always been perfect

Sent on 08/29/2013

Michele · event on 09/01/2012

LAR Photography was excellent. Very flexible for meeting locations, times, and dates. Would def recommend this company for anyone. Can't wait for her to shoot out wedding in a few months!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Lindsay was great. Was there right on time and took a ton of photos. I like that she really didn't pose us. She kind of let us be natural and just caught special moments. She took amazing photos.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Justin and Jenny · Married on 07/06/2013

3.5

Lindsey was very professional! And she actually made our photo session a lot of fun! She is very creative. However, the finished photos took nearly 2 months for her to complete and send to us. Most of the pictures were beautiful, but the quality of quite a few of the photos was below our expectations.

Sent on 09/03/2013