Lumiere Lighting & Drapery Reviews

31 | Dallas, TX

31 Reviews for Lumiere Lighting & Drapery

Ashley · event on 11/16/2014

I was blown away by this company's efficiency due to the fact that we called 2 days before our event and they made the impossible possible. Kenny was truly awesome and helpful during delivery and pick up. If you need a dependable and trustworthy company with great prices, this is it! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

As a wedding planner, I deal with a lot of vendors when it comes to drapery and lighting. Teena from Lumiere is amazing and does a wonderful (and fast) job. The end result was beautiful and Lumiere definitely helped elevate the venue to the next level with their lighting and drapery work. Will be reaching out to her again in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2013

Luimere helped set up drapery (backdrop and entrance) for our wedding. They did a good job! It made my venue look even better than it already is. They were quick and knew what to do the day of. I had no problems with them. I would recommend this to any bride!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kandy was absolutely great to work with for my wedding. I hired her to turn a plain restaurant into a really nice, beautiful reception. She was very professional, and extremely nice and friendly when I made venue changes during the planning , and was very patient and accommodating with the change that I made.
    She kept in touch with me throughout the planning, and would remind me occasionally what i still need to get going. When i finally saw the reception on my wedding day, i have to say that it was everything i expected and more. Thank you Kandy for everything....

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kim · Married on 09/14/2013

Lumiere Lighting & Drapery were amazing to work with. Kandy and her crew were professional, friendly & easy to work with. Their crew went the extra miles to make sure all of our needs were met. They have a fantastic team and will work hard to make sure execution is precise. Its hard finding reliabe vendors from out of town, but Lumiere team definitley delivered.

--Wink Design & Event Planning--

Sent on 10/09/2013

Nichole · Married on 08/03/2013

Lumiere did a fantastic job. I found them last minute and took my vision and made it real with just a few emails and pictures. I am sure it would have been even better had we had more time to work with each other. I can not express how much I appreciate them. They are very professional and awesome!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • W

Wendy Kay · Married on 06/29/2013

Love Lumiere! Kandy immediately understood the vision we had for the draping we needed for my client's wedding and brought it to life beautifully!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Jeanette · event on 06/17/2013

Kandy was amazing in helping with our fashion shows and presentations for fashion project camp this year and past years! The team is on time, flexible, extremely responsiveness and really a dream to work with! I would entrust any event to their team! Best in Dallas!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Donnie · Married on 04/06/2013

Kandy from Lumiere did an amazing job with our April 6th wedding at the Addison Conference and Theatre Center!!!!! My fiance and I are victims of the Cappella Court Garden scandal and Kandy went out of her way to may our day happen and remain just as special. She is very professional, her communication is outstanding, I never had to wait more than an a few minutes to get a response from her, and she will work with you on whatever budget you have to work with. I recomend Lumiere to anyone and everyone in the Dallas area planning a wedding!!! :D

Sent on 04/15/2013

Lumiere has a vast selection of Drape and Decor, working with Kandy made the whole process stress - free and fun! highly recommend Lumiere for any event!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 01/10/2013

Kandy, Haydee and Dane are an awesome team! Friendly, creative, professional and super helpful! They truly can look at a space and envision exactly what to do to transform and enhance it. I recommend them to all of our clients!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Brianna · event on 12/13/2012

Haydee Hernandez is an absolute pleasure to work with! Very professional and has great attention to detail. She is my only preferred Vendor and the one I go to for Lighting and Decor. ~Brianna Sepulveda (Embassy Suites Dallas Park Central)

Sent on 01/09/2013

Thu · Married on 12/08/2012

I highly recommend Kandy from Lumiere Lighting & Drapery for draping & lighting. Not only is she responsive to all my questions/needs, she also went the extra mile to help me on other things to ease my stress. I wish someone could have taken a picture of my expression when I walked into our reception venue on our wedding day, the entire room and entrance looked so beautiful. It exceeded my expectations (my expectations were pretty high too). I still can't get over how elegant the room was transformed into even the small minor details were being enhanced. Kandy sure did work her magic! I kept getting compliments from family members, friends, and guests on how beautiful the room and entrance look. I highly recommend Kandy, she's worth every penny!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Elizabethx817

Elizabeth · event on 12/06/2012

The work that Lumière does is AMAZINGLY elegant and classy. I'm so glad that I was able to work with Kandy for our event, and we were very lucky that she actually found us before we even had a chance to start looking for decor! The event we hosted was an Awards Gala for Dallas/Fort Worth professionals and Lumière was JUST the touch we needed.

Kandy's an event stylist that knows what she's doing, and can envision what your needs are based on your description of your wants. Our venue turned out to be gorgeous, and this is, hands down, thanks to Lumière Lighting & Drapery. We had compliments all evening about the lighting, table/chair decorations, beautiful backdrop, and especially our Monogram Gobo (I've ALWAYS wanted one of these!!). I had the chance to talk to some of her team members during setup and breakdown, and they all commented that they love working for Lumière and that Kandy is great-- I don't doubt it for a second.

I definitely recommend for everyone to keep Lumière Lighting & Drapery in mind for all of your event needs-- companies, anniversaries, parties, special occasions, weddings, ETC-- you will NOT be disappointed with your choice. Kandy is an artist who is inspired and passionate about what she does.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • User2820053 · 2+ years ago

easy to find on internet
    easy to contact and maintain communications via email
    straightforward pricing
    no worries on checking up on setup and removal
    excellent pipe drapery setup and display at the restaurant hosting dinner

Sent on 11/30/2012

Ronnie · Married on 10/20/2012

Kandy and team were great. I had envisioned everything for the wedding and I just needed someone as detailed oriented as me to make sure it's executed properly the day of the wedding.

We engaged Kandy from the very beginning and even with the last minute venue change, everything was flawless.And we're very glad that we did.

The hardwork and attention to detail of ALL the things (as crazy as it was) I had asked her to do were executed well and the venue was beautiful and uniquely our own.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Connie · Married on 03/04/2012

We hosted our first Bridal Expo and Kandy was AWAZING to work with and her expertise was invaluable! She provide special lighting and pipe and drape for the wedding fair. Her ideas transformed the student center into a polished wedding affair.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Karen · Married on 12/17/2011

I hired Glitz and Glam under 2 weeks before my sister-in-law's wedding, Kandy, met with us and put a decor package together, that was so beautiful and made my sister-in-law feel like a princess. We had a cake reception in the fellowship hall and trust me the fellowship hall was just plain drab. After, Kandy's magic it was much prettier and elegant that the finest hotel room you can rent.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Kitty · Married on 11/19/2011

We were absolutely happy with the service Glitz and Glam provided. Everything was set up and finished on time. They did put up all the materials we asked for. They have the most modern and elegant wedding rentals you can find in Dallas area.
    "The most beautiful wedding I've ever seen" is the compliment we got from the guests. Big thanks to glitz n glam!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Brandy · Married on 10/22/2011

Kandy created a beautiful mood for my wedding in New Orleans with LED lighting. She offered many color options to achieve the best lighting according to my preference and theme. It's amazing how lighting really can set the tone for a wedding.
    If you're looking for a professional to help with your wedding needs, I highly recommend Glitz & Glam Lighting & Drapery.

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • O

Mai · Married on 09/24/2011

Thanks to Glitz&Glam the wedding turned out beautifully!! The drapes & lights was such a huge accent to the venue. The quality of of drapes was wrinkle free & the pink lights that was used was strong enough to show in the pictures. Honestly, one of the best wedding event rentals around DFW!! Great job & great quality & awesome service. Definetly will referred Glitz & Glam to all my brides! 2 thumbs up!

Thanks Glitz & Glam!
    Timeless Events
    - Mai Duong

Sent on 02/08/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/18/2011

Kandy was great. She did exactly what I expected the day of the wedding. I knew I could trust her and she didn't let me down. The lighting really enhanced the venue and brought it up a notch. She was affordable and willing to work with me. I definitely recommend Glitz & Glam for anyone wanting amazing lighting and draping plus tons of other stuff.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Misti · Married on 09/16/2011

Kandy Tran, the owner of Glitz and Glam Lighting & Drapery is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable, talented and a true professional. Glitz and Glam can transform an ordinary event room to glamorous and dramatic party space. I highly recommend Glitz and Glam for your next event.

Sent on 09/24/2011
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/03/2011

Working with Glitz & Glam was the best decision that my husband and I decided to do. When I enterd the hall for my wedding reception, I was almost brought to tears as to how BEAUTIFUL the place has transformed into. Event Designer Kandy Tran is creative, smart, and very professional. She was always quick to respond to any questions that I had. Her sweet personality just puts you at ease and completely keeps you calm during this hectic time period of your life! Gliz & Glam were very prompt and fast when it came down to setting up our hall for our wedding. The reaction on everyones faces when they entered the hall was priceless. Even the owner of the hall was very impressed and stated that it was the best he's ever seen the hall decorated. Our cake designer also mentioned that she did not even recognize the hall at all when she entered the room and she is there at least once a month for parties. Do not think twice about hiring Glitz & Glam for your event. It was worth EVERY PENNY and more! 5 stars is not enough to rate this company. I give them 10 stars!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Leticia · Married on 07/14/2011

Kandy is th best. I love working with her.
    Thank you..I will call you for my next event definitely.

Sent on 02/09/2012