Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke Wayne Photography 5
Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2016

Luke is really willing and able to be flexible to meet your needs, whether it is a long list of family photos (which we had) or a crazy first-look photo set with the whole bridal party at a mini-golf course (which we also had!). He was kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic about making our day special and about our vision without adding extra stress. He takes his work very seriously and produced beautiful photos, all while having fun and clearly loving his job! Couldn't recommend him any more highly!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Maureen · Married on 07/22/2016

Pick Luke! He was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer. As a bride, you have to remember that you are spending a great deal of time with your photographer. Luke, fit right in with the group and made EVERYONE feel comfortable. He knows how to get everyone smiling and really makes you feel comfortable. He was easy to work with, funny, creative, respectful, kind, and patient. His crew was truly working to make every moment special. Even noticing a few very sentimental objects and going out of their way to take special pictures for the guest that they noticed it meant a lot to (without ever being told). My husband and I were so pleased! We will cherish our pictures for a lifetime. Needless to say, we HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you Mo! I mean Maureen :-)

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

Where do I begin? Luke was the first vendor we booked, over a year in advance, because we loved his work so much. He was initially recommended to us by our reception site as one of their favorites to work with, and now I see why! He was absolutely amazing to work with. He made us so comfortable and had us laughing the whole time. He has an eye for great shots and put us at ease instantly. We felt like we had known him for years! The pictures came back SO quickly and are incredibly stunning. He captured every big and small moment and we couldn't be happier. One of my bridesmaids even said she wished she could get married again to have him as her photographer. Beyond happy that we chose Luke as a photographer for our special day :)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Oh stop...Im blushing :-) Thank you Jess!

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2016

From the first time we met Luke, we knew he was going to be the best choice for photographer. He has a great personality and really wants to get to know you. He offers various packages and made it easy for us to get exactly what we wanted. I love that he includes an engagement session. It was a good way for us to get comfortable in front of the camera and for him to learn the dynamics of our relationship. Plus, the photos we got were really cool!

On the day of our wedding, Luke and his second shooter, Taylor, came to see us in the hotel and got some great shots of us getting ready. At the venue, they caught some really precious moments, along with a ton of funny ones. They definitely seemed to understand that we love to have fun and that we wanted to see lots of fun shots! They could also tell when I was getting overwhelmed, and I think they cut the sessions a little shorter than they normally might have, so that I could chill out. This was definitely appreciated at the time, although I wish I had been able to relax, enjoy the process, and get some more family photos! If you're easily stressed like me, Luke will be great for you.

They were willing to try some different things in order to get some great shots, which we loved. Our venue didn't have a ton of places to take photos, but they made it work. And although they were in the action and got lots of great shots of everyone dancing, you didn't notice them because they never got in the way of anything. I didn't think this would be something that would matter to me, but looking back, it was definitely appreciated!

If you're looking for a fun photographer who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot, we would highly recommend Luke! He can make the best of any venue, and is guaranteed to capture lots of amazing moments.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you Sam!!! You guys were a blast !

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

Luke was great! He was very easy and fun to work with from booking through the wedding. He was able to make suggestions on locations for pics and took amazing shots. He was also great at working with out bilingual family, many non-English speakers, everyone felt comfortable enjoyed working with Luke. Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jeremy · Married on 05/14/2016

My wife Tara and I considered a number of CT photographers before choosing Luke for our wedding. After previewing his work and meeting with him in person, we knew instantly that he was the best choice. Both my wife and I are a little camera shy, but he immediately put us at ease. We honestly cannot thank Luke enough for his patience, creativity, and overall good vibes during our engagement shoot and especially on our wedding day. He delivered exceptional photos with a quick turnaround time. Choosing a pro like Luke was worth every penny. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/07/2016

eric · Married on 04/16/2016

To anyone thinking of hiring Luke as your photographer, stop thinking and just do it! Here's why: When my wife and I first met Luke, we could tell right away that he was very professional and, more importantly, able to figure out what kind of people we were. The last is the most important because he is the type of photographer that can tell what kind of wedding his clients want, and how the couple would fit into everything around them. He knew right away the type of personalities we would have both in person and through his lens. This made our experience with Luke one of immediate trust and a lot of fun! Once you have the trust in your photographer, the fun follows soon after because you no longer have anything to worry about when it comes to the photos. And when you have two actors who have had their photos taken many times, they understand the relationship you have to have with the person behind that lens.

Luke was always on time (first meeting, engagement photos, and wedding), and never ever "in the way" or "controlling". That is the biggest complaint we hear from other married couples, so my wife and I consider ourselves very lucky to have Luke there. He allowed us to be just who we were, while offering a few suggestions or poses here or there, but only if he knew it would work.

That last part, to us, was very important and much appreciated! We wanted Luke to use his artistic knowledge at our wedding. After all, what he is doing IS AN ART. Otherwise, we probably would be looking at photos that looked like a robot took them. Instead, our photos have life, and our photos have love.

Luke is a wonderful photographer and a fun person to be around. We realized right after our wedding that, besides our family, he was the person we saw the most on our wedding day! So, again, it was a blessing we had Luke there. we could not imagine having anyone else as our photographer, and we cannot recommend anyone else more highly than him! Well done!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Im speechless Eric! You left out the part where you guys are amazing clients :-) Both of you made it easy to make beautiful photos!

Nathalie · Married on 04/01/2016

Luke Wayne was fantastic!!! He was recommended to me through a friend, and from the moment we met with Luke, we new we wanted him for our wedding. I have recommeneded him to multiple friends, and he is going to be the photographer at one of my best friends weddings in July and I can not wait to see those photos. He was on time, did not need any direction, and listened to any crazy requests we may have had. After some surprises thrown at him at the wedding he was able to adapt and capture the moments perfectly. I am so happy with the outcome of my photos and have recieved so many compliments! Thank you Luke!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

So very welcome Nathalie! Thanks for letting me do my thing and for being such awesome clients!

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

Luke was excellent. Very friendly and down to earth. He even hiked up a mountain with us for our engagement photos! I could not be happier with the photos!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Ha ha hiking that mountain was so worth it :-)

I loved working with Luke and his assistant Ashley. The photography sessions were super fun, and the photos are amazingly beautiful. HE really puts a lot of care into getting to know you and your partner as a couple. He went above and beyond the day of my wedding when things didn't go as planned in order to make sure I wasn't stressed. Thanks Luke!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Adam · Married on 11/01/2014

Wow!! You made our day so special, taking your creativity to a whole other level, thinking outside the box, you were so easy to work with, easy to communicate with, thank you for a phenomenal day!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sara · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't say enough good things about Luke! We didn't even speak to another photographer. He makes you feel so comfortable that the time flies by. I was worried about our engagement photos because my husband hates having his photo taken, but Luke was able to bring out his personality and he ended up really enjoying himself!

The day of the wedding, Luke brought a second shooter with him, Ashley, and they both were so great. The bridal party loved them and getting ready in the bridal suite with them capturing everything was so much fun. The first look was so much fun that it was over in no time, and during the ceremony and reception I barely noticed Luke and Ashley - they were like ninjas!

I can't wait to see our wedding photos, Luke is so creative with his shots and angles, I know that they will all be beautiful and I won't feel like any of the shots are cliche or overdone which is exactly what I want. I wI'll recommend Luke to everyone I know in need of a photographer!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Kristopher · Married on 09/20/2014

Luke is the man! We had the absolute best time doing our engagement photos, and the guest book came our great. The day of our wedding Luke did a great job. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Julianne · Married on 08/16/2014

I can’t imagine a better wedding photographer. Not only does Luke have an eye for capturing special moments and authentic emotions, but he’s also a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. From the very first time we contacted him, Luke was incredibly responsive. During our engagement photo session, Luke figured out how to make us laugh and feel at ease to capture meaningful images. Throughout the year he patiently guided us through the planning process and always had an answer for our questions. On the day of the wedding Luke and his assistant, Ashley, arrived on time and got to work. They are an awesome pair working together and everyone enjoyed having them around. Luke proved to be a grounding presence who helped me transition between different parts of an important day. There are really no words to describe how pleased we are with our wedding photos. They’re everything we could have imagined and more. His work really speaks for itself. If I were to do it all over again, Luke Wayne Photography would still be my number one choice.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

Luke is simply the best! We can not thank him enough for capturing every meaningful moment and more on our wedding day. His guidance, patience, and creativity is beyond amazing! My husband and I, as well as our family and friends, were blown away by his talent! We can not wait to see more pictures- with out a doubt we know they will be breath taking!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Ken · Married on 04/12/2014

Luke met with us before we hired him and we all had a chance to sit and determine chemistry, he was the only one to do that and it was highly appreciated.

Up to the event he shared proposed schedules and we worked out various "necessary" shots and a timeline.

Luke was very flexible in establishing the days schedule, and the day of the event he was great with us, working all elements of the crowd and adjusting his time table as needed by little wrinkles that befall any wedding day. He was fun to work with and brought a great level of energy to his work.

We are very happy with the quality of images Luke captured the day of our wedding and would gladly hire him again without reservation.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Luke was absolutely amazing, professional, and laid back at the same time. Super flexible and really captured our personalities. I recommend Luke for all your photography needs!!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Alyce · Married on 09/14/2013

Luke did a fantastic job at our wedding, we were referred to him by a friend and I have done nothing but thank her for the recommendation!! He was very responsive to all of our emails and calls, answering every question. He made us feel very at ease, even my husband, who was uncomfortable with having his picture taken usually.
    On the day of the wedding he was there bright an early, he helped keep us on schedule without being pushy and got all the pics on our must have list.
    I have had many compliments on our pictures and can't wait to get our wedding album. I think the best thing was that he was so friendly and kept us in good spirits throughout the process. Our guests enjoyed him as well as our bridal party and I think it comes across in the pictures.
    He does a good mix of candid and traditionals which we really appreciate looking back.

I would recommend Luke to any couple who wants a creative beautiful mix of pictures. If you can try an engagement shoot with him too!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alyce :-) Your beach wedding was a highlight for me this year....So much fun! Album is on its way!!
    luke

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

Luke was an absolute pleasure to work with... He was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns via email and/or telephone. When we were to sign out contract, he fit us in to his schedule to best fit our needs. He was also great about accommodating us for engagement photos, despite already having a very busy schedule. He has delivered on his promised timelines for both engagement and wedding photos to be edited. We had seen him work at another wedding, so we knew that he took great photographs without being in people's faces. We would absolutely recommend him to even our best friends and hope to use him for other family events in the future.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kim · Married on 10/27/2012

We cannot say enough great things about Luke Wayne Photography! His ideas for our engagement and our wedding pictures were amazing! All of our friends and family, to this day comment on how amazing his work is.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Luke was amazing ! He captured the beautiful essence of me and my husbands wedding as well as our engagment photos. Luke, Made us feel so comfortable In front of the camera and the artistic touch that he adds to the photos are so unique. I can't stop looking at our photos, and have them framed all around our house. Every time I look at those photos the feelings of the special day come right back. We re-live the moment with Luke's pictures. Luke, has photographed my brothers wedding as well as my other brothers baby photos, we plan on calling him for our baby photos as well!

Luke was in our budget. And always available. He incorporates your vision and feelings into the photos. I felt comfortable talking to him about my birthmark on my arm, that I didn't want seen in my wedding photos. He was able to capture every stunning moment with caution of my birthmark. We are very pleased with the work Luke did at our wedding and engagement photos ! And can't wait to work with him again !

Sent on 03/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2012

Luke was amazing! We had a blast taking our photos with Luke. He had so many fun ideas. I couldn't ask for a better person to capture the most precious moments of our big day! Not only did he take great photos of our ceremony and reception but the candid shots of our friends and family were fantastic. Thank you Luke for the most awesome experience and for photographing so many memories for Jarrod and I!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Renee · Married on 12/31/2011

We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. Luke was amazing. He went above and beyond what we expected. One time when we met with him before the wedding he came with ideas of where to take pictures at the venue. I couldn't believe he went to the venue before hand to scope out spots. Just an example of how amazing he is. He was also so flexible with our schedule. Obviously a New Year's Eve wedding is a long day. But he adapted our schedule was there for us when we needed him. I would recommend Luke's services to anyone looking for wedding photography. He's a great guy to have around on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/28/2013
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/18/2011

Our experience with Luke Wayne Photography was unforgettable. He is an extremly professional photographer who made us feel comfortable at all times. He managed to make each photo session enjoyable, and he captured images that we will cherish for ever. He took time to discuss with us prior to the wedding what type of picture we wanted and where we wanted them, he went to great lengths to ensure that we would be happy with the result. I would recommend Luke Wayne photography to any couple, family, or group of friends looking to create lasting images from a memorable event.

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • jb-designer

jessica · event on: 11/18/2012

When I contacted Luke I never thought he would go for our crazy idea. To our surprise, he didn't hesitate to say yes to taking photos while going hiking along Hook Mountain, NY. The hike took longer then expected but Luke was amazing and even took advantage of the low light conditions which we did not expect. We would highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography for doing an amazing job, having a great easy going yet fun personality and being creatively talented in his field. I expect great things from him in the years to come!

Sent on 01/07/2014