Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke Wayne Photography 5
Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

We liked Luke once we met him. Very personable and worked within our budget. Looked through his photography books which were beautiful. Very talented.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2017

Luke was fantastic to work with for our wedding in September! We were planning everything from Hawaii and he made it so easy to get things squared away and answered every question that I had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and that made the entire photo process seamless. Everyone in our wedding party loved working with him and his second shooter for the day. Luke put an emphasis on candid pictures and really capturing the moments that evening and they all came out amazing! Could not be happier and I would absolutely recommend him as a down to earth, professional, and fun wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Becky · Married on 09/09/2017

The photographer was probably the most important vendor for me, and I am SO GLAD we went with Luke. My husband and I did not stop laughing the entire time we were with Luke both during our engagement photos and our wedding. Not only did we end up with the perfect photos of our wedding day (we really can't decide which ones to frame), we had the absolute best time with Luke. He is responsive, professional and so much fun. We really can't say enough good things about our entire experience, from the first email to getting our wedding pictures. He loves what he does and you can tell!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2017

From our first meeting to delivery of our photos Luke was a pleasure to work with! Nestled in Luke's cozy home office where we first met to discuss our wedding we quickly began to feel as though we were chatting with a friend and not a "camera for hire." My husband and I were overwhelmed by all the beautiful shots from our engagement shoot, but were even further impressed by how quickly he delivered them to us. We loved our engagement photos so much we had several poster size enlargements made that adorned the hallway entryway of our reception venue. Luke's experience in the industry was immensely helpful, he helped us adjust our day of timeline to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Well the camera often makes me shy away, Luke managed to capture really authentic moments and not just those "smile for the camera" forced expressions. We all have that relative that try as they might is about as photo friendly as a sea sick crocodile - well at our wedding they are smiling in frame worthy photos thanks to Luke's magic! Highly reccommend.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Luke was unbelievably awesome, the quality of his photos speaks for themselves from the samples he provides on his website and blog. He is not only friendly and approachable but extremely professional and holds himself to the highest standard. You can not go wrong with choosing Luke Wayne photography, he really makes your whole experience easy and enjoyable :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Haley · Married on 08/25/2017

Luke was the first photographer we met with for our wedding that was in August 2017. Not only was he our first but also our last. Once we met him we knew we didn't have to look any further. His personality and creativity won us over from the second we met him. Luke did an amazing job on our engagement photos and the wedding pictures came out even better. He is so responsive and is happy to do whatever you'd like him to. He was flexible with us throughout the entire wedding day which made our day even better. We absolutely loved his assistant photographer, Ashley. They are a perfect pair together and continuously bounce ideas off of each other, making the pictures even better! Every couple knows that their wedding day is going to fly by and they'll sit and wonder how will they ever remember all the special moments that happened throughout the day. Luke will capture all of those moments and help your remember them for a lifetime. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer - you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 12
    Luke Wayne Photography 13
    Luke Wayne Photography 14

Meghan · Married on 08/19/2017

Luke's photos speak for themselves, but the reason you need to book him for your wedding is because he is fantastic to work with! My husband and I are slightly awkward/camera shy and Luke made us feel so comfortable - thanks to that, our photos ended up coming out great! Seriously, amazing. As soon as you meet him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/11/2017

Luke is truly a 5 stars photographer. For my husband (Matthew) and I, the photos of our wedding day were the MOST IMPORTANT thing. It was crucial for us to make the right decision when it came to a photographer. We spent a great deal of time researching, coming up with a list of potential photographers ultimately having Luke come out on top as our #1. I truly believe that had it not been for Luke, we would not have received the pictures that we did. He was extremely timely, organized and on schedule. Luke is composed, outgoing, and incredibly flexible. He's able to stay calm, relaxed and professional even on a day as stressful as a wedding! He was serious when he needed to be and also funny when he needed to be. He was straight forward with us, letting us know what we would be able to do and not do with the timeline that we had. You can see not only in his work, but in his character that his true passion is photography. He really does have an art, an eye and loves what he does! He was able to catch those special (hidden) moments perfectly. We hardly noticed him and yet he was ALL over the place. He was never in the way or overbearing and yet he was there, right away for anything we asked. We were not expecting to receive our wedding photos back as soon as we did! Luke was very hands on, from the moment I had first emailed him with interest to communicating and responding to emails. He literally was just a text message away. The service and quality he provides is unmatchable. He was truly a blessing on our wedding day. I'd choose him over and over again. In fact, we CANNOT wait to book a shoot with him ASAP. Thank you! <3 Matthew & Pamela

Sent on 09/07/2017

Aubrey · Married on 08/05/2017

We cannot express how happy we were with not only the amazing photos, but working with Luke. Luke was helpful and always willing to discuss any questions we had from the very beginning until our wedding day and even after. I wanted to have our wedding day planned to the minute and Luke was there every step of the way with a Plan B in case of rain and with a ton of positivity and great ideas. We would highly recommend Luke for the high quality of the service but also the overall experience- it can't be beat!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/29/2017

As the mother of the groom I can say that Luke is fantastic in very way - very professional - extremely courteous & extraordinary photographer....if you want the very best of the best, hire Luke Wayne for your wedding or function. I assure you that you will be extremely pleased in all aspects.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Macaela · Married on 07/22/2017

Luke made the whole photography process fun and easy. He is extremely organized, responsive and friendly. He knows CT very well and has great ideas for shoot settings. My husband and I can be very stiff and awkward in photos and he really helped us loosen up and made us look natural. His schedule is very flexible and it was really easy to set up appointments to meet with him. For the quality of service the price was amazing. The photos have come out beautifully and he is an expert at lighting. I can't say enough and would recommend him over and over!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Mary · Married on 07/15/2017

Luke is exceptional not only when it comes to the quality of the photos but also the overall service he provides all of his clients. With the engagement shoot as well as multiple meeting/ surprise meetings( he loves the same places we love :)) we were able to really get to know him and be much more comfortable by the time our wedding day arrived. Anytime that we had questions or I personally was worried about a certain detail/photo, he always was ready to alliviate the potential stress. He knew exactly what he was doing, every step of the way. The biggest reason why we absolutely loved Luke was that he was not uptight or snooty as many photographers that we met with were; he was a down-to-earth normal loving life guy. We were unbelievably happy with our decision to have him be there for our wedding day and truly take care of us (because he will be sometimes be your sanity). We are also truly blessed to have gained a great friend! So at the end of the day, if you want an amazing photographer that will actually care about you...Look no further!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/25/2017

Luke’s pictures were absolutely stunning and my husband and I can’t stop looking at them. But what set Luke apart from everyone else is that he’s down to earth and just wants you to be happy and have a good time on your wedding day, with that in mind it made pictures organic and fun. Nothing we did was staged too much and all the poses were comfortable and natural. He wants to work with you to get the feel and photos you’d like.
    Luke is very passionate about he does and that shows in the photos. He was very personable and made us, our bridal party, and our families feel comfortable and happy. He was also super responsive every time we had a question whether it was the week of the wedding or months before. I would highly recommend Luke to anyone because him and his team were amazing.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about Luke Wayne and his assistant! Our photos were amazing and Luke was great to work with. Not only did he make us feel comfortable but he was extremely easy-going and our pictures turned out phenomenal. I highly recommend Luke for his professionalism quality and flexibility!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Brian · Married on 06/17/2017

Luke is an absolutely incredible photographer and an even better person. He went above and beyond to make my wife and me feel comfortable and at ease on our wedding day. The pictures we just received were beautiful and he captures the day including all the intimate details. In addition, his co-worker Ashley was fantastic and worked so well with all the groomsmen. We highly recommend Luke and think there's no better choice for ensuring a great day and wonderful photos.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Meg · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for your wedding day experienced to be relaxed and comfortable, Luke Wayne is your photographer. Not only is Luke easy to work but he is willing to go above and beyond to get a great photo. We live in Boston and Luke was willing to drive up to see us for our engagement photo session. Even though we were getting married in Connecticut, we were still able to incorporate where we currently live into the experience, which we really appreciated.

The day of the wedding, Luke and his assistant Taylor, were awesome at getting the details of the day but also the candid photos that we really wanted to have. Since our ceremony and reception were located at the same place, we wanted to go off-site for photos and together with Luke we were able to stake out a few locations (Including the side of the road) and ended up some really great shots.

Both of the engagement and wedding photos were delivered quickly and had so much variety to choose from. Everyone loved the guestbook that he put together for us and I can't wait for us to finish our wedding album!

Hands down-Luke is one talented photographer and any couple would be lucky to have him photograph their day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Laurel · Married on 05/13/2017

Luke was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with him we knew we had found our photographer! After our engagement session we realized we had definitely picked the right guy for the job! My husband was not so excited about all the photos but after having Luke shoot us he didn't mind it at all! Our big day came, Luke and his second shooter Ashley were FANTASTIC! They were fun to work with, super professional and super efficient (we were working with a rainy day). Our wedding photos came out better then I could have imagined! Luke really captures all of the special moments of our day perfectly. We will now have all the memories saved for a lifetime. I Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Mark · Married on 04/15/2017

First and foremost the pictures were absolutely fantastic. I think you'll see that in all reviews for all photographers. However, let me tell you what sets Luke Wayne apart from all others---You can tell clear as day Luke genuinely loves what he does and is passionate about making hit shoots special and seamless for the couple. My partner and I are a same sex couple. Luke absolutely embraced this and was excited to have the opportunity to share this day with us. All same sex couples should use Luke! We did an engagement shoot with Luke and he was very creative and calming for us. We do not like to be the center of attention but he made all of the photos organic and natural. On the day of our wedding, Luke and his 2nd shooter, Ashley, were absolutely incredible from start to finish. They captured such powerful moments with family, friends, and the wedding party. They provided both creative and 'back to basics' photos and were accommodating to what we wanted. All of our photos look organic and non-posed, which was very important.

Luke is extremely personable, professional, and responsive. He responded to all of our questions as if our wedding was the next day (even though we were a year out...) I highly recommend Luke for your ceremony.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Ariane · Married on 04/08/2017

From the first time my husband and I spoke with Luke on the phone we knew that he was the right photographer for us! We were apprehensive about doing an engagement shoot but Luke persuaded us that it would be a great experience and good practice before the wedding day (the engagement shoot and photos are also included in all his packages). We had such a great time getting to know Luke and the pictures came out beautiful!

On our wedding day, I woke up with a high fever and a swollen face...but Luke made me feel comfortable and beautiful and reassured me that everything was going to be ok (and that the pictures would turn out great)….and he was absolutely right! Our pictures are AMAZING!

Luke is a fun, kind, and easy-going guy while still being very professional. He got along so well with our 18-person bridal party and was able to direct everyone so that we got all of our pictures done quickly and efficiently. His second-shooter, Ashley, was so sweet as well! We highly recommend Luke!

Love,
    Ariane and Ryan

Sent on 04/27/2017

Sara · Married on 03/24/2017

Luke is an incredible photographer- he did my sister's wedding as well, and I knew I was going to book him once I saw her photos. He did a stellar job at both weddings (hers was an outdoor summer setting, mine was indoor in the spring, on a rainy day). He had gorgeous shots at both and all of the photos were awesome. Not only were the photos amazing, but he is extremely easy going, and he helps make the day run smoothly. When I was struggling with a timeline, he stepped in to make sure I had a clear idea of what needed to be done on his end, and what he suggested in terms of timing. He wasn't an "in your face" sort of photographer, and he was extremely efficient in taking his photos. I really appreciated this, because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with the people at my wedding. I would recommend him ten times over, and I will definitely use him in the future if I ever need to!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Dekyi · Married on 03/12/2017

I reached out to Luke after I fell in love with some of the photos on his website. He was so professional, easy to talk to and after our first meeting, we hired him right away! We had our engagement photo session done on a freezing Fall evening but Luke went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable by lugging our coats around for us and making us laugh the entire time! (Of course the pictures came out amazing). He was very responsive to emails/texts and even helped me finalize my timeline. Since we were having a multi-cultural/interfaith wedding, I had to be careful about finding the right photographer and Luke fit our needs given how culturally mindful and respectful he is! My family and friends enjoyed having him and his second-shooter, Ashley around on our wedding day and my mother would not let Luke leave for the night without getting a few dance moves in with him on the dance floor!
    Hiring Luke was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding. Luke and Ashley (dynamic duo), thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/15/2017

Luke came highly recommended to my husband and I by both our venue and through some friends that had hired him for their wedding and were thrilled with his work. When we first met Luke we knew that he was the perfect fit for us. Not only did he have stunning photos to show us, but his laid back and casual demeanor was exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our wedding Luke and his wonderful second shooter were punctual, efficient, and an absolute pleasure to have around. It was like having two extra friends invited to your wedding that were taking your pictures. Luke was extremely knowledgeable about the venue and knew great locations to get perfect shots while keeping us on our timeline throughout the entire night (this was a huge deal for us). When we received our pictures back we were thrilled with the shots. It was a perfect combination of family portraits, stunning sunset photos of my husband and I, and awesome candids of wedding guests throughout the night. I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Luke, you truly can't go wrong.

-Sarah and Kyle

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

Luke was absolutely amazing!!! He was so relaxed and down to earth which helped keep us enjoying every moment of our wedding. His photos came out better than we could of ever imagined. We are beyond obsessed and we keep looking at them over and over again. I recommended him to every bride friend I have, but I wish I could tell everyone! I HIGHLY recommend him! I promise you will be happy you did :)

Sent on 03/06/2017

meg · Married on 10/21/2016

We can't thank Luke and Ashley enough for capturing our day. The photos are absolutely stunning and show the emotion from our day. From start to finish we enjoyed working with Luke. Easy to communicate with and really knew what we wanted and delivered. Also, delivered our photos for our engagement session and wedding day quickly and beautifully! We had seven kids in our bridal party and both Ashley and Luke stayed organized and kept us moving without sacrificing great quality. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 15
    Luke Wayne Photography 16
    Luke Wayne Photography 17

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

We woke up on our wedding day to pouring rain - and it never stopped. While first instinct was to freak out and cry that everything was ruined, Luke truly created a relaxed atmosphere that made taking first look and formal pictures, outdoors under umbrellas, fun and memorable. There was zero sense of stress, or rush. After deciding to weather the storm and do all our photos outside, despite the conditions, Luke made a rainy day wedding look enviable. Our photos came out remarkable, every last one of them. He captured our day to the fullest- from first looks, to the ceremony, family shots and of course the dance floor. Hands down one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process was hiring Luke!

Sent on 11/21/2016