Luke Wayne Photography Reviews

Luke Wayne Photography 5
Luke Wayne Photography 6
Luke Wayne Photography 7

Kerby · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Luke this past June was phenomenal! Luke was a huge part in making our wedding day so stress free and helping it run so smoothly, you can tell that he has great experience in this field! Luke and his assistant Ashley, we both so professional and enjoyable to be around all night long! They truly captured what a beautiful and amazing day we had with all of our family and friends. Luke posted teaser photos the very next day and delivered our online gallery just weeks later! It was truly like Christmas when we received them and got to re-live the whole day over again! I would 100% without hesitation recommend Luke Wayne Photography! We are so thrilled with the way our Wedding day went and all of the photos we have received! Thank you again for everything Luke and Ashley, you guys were amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Luke Wayne Photography 8
    Luke Wayne Photography 9
    Luke Wayne Photography 10
    Luke Wayne Photography 11

Caroline · Married on 05/27/2018

Luke is, in one word, phenomenal. After the first look at his website, I knew he was my wedding photographer. The deal was sealed when my mom found him separately and told me I had to check this guy out. Luke’s talent is obvious and his photos speak for themselves, but perhaps the best thing about Luke, is Luke! He is amazing. Incredibly responsive, patient, easy going, and always down to have some fun. I live out state for school and was quite the absentee bride, Luke was such a trooper. He even Facetimed with me so I could ask all my questions!

One of best things about Luke is his personality- fun, open, very personable and caring. He wants to know his clients and produce photographs complementing their personalities. My husband is not comfortable having his photo taken and was very resistant to engagement photos. Not only did Luke brave below freezing weather to go hiking with us for it, but by the end he had my husband laughing, chatting easily, and feeling more comfortable. That rapport came back on wedding day and resulted in some breathtaking and amazing wedding photos. Not only did my husband love Luke, my entire bridal party could not stop talking about how fun and talented he was.

Our wedding photos are a testament to Luke’s talent. My bridal party was a rowdy and ridiculous bunch…no one could keep a straight face the moment Luke and Ashley arrived, yet wonderful, candid and beautiful pictures still happened. He made sure to ask if we wanted any special photographs and got all the family photos done in a timely manner so everyone could enjoy cocktail hour. We had rain all day, but Luke utilized our venue and captured beautiful shots. When the weather cooperated, we got some great twilight and outdoor shots too! We could not be happier with choosing Luke as our wedding photographer. We highly recommend him to everyone and guys, seriously, he’s getting really popular so BOOK NOW before he’s full! Thank you Luke!! Much love from Caroline and Aaron!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Luke Wayne Photography 19
    Luke Wayne Photography 20

Thank you Caroline!!!! :-) You guys were an absolute pleasure

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

Luke was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting, to our engagement photos, and our long wedding day! Having never done a personal photo shoot, Luke made us very comfortable during our engagement session! He had no problem meeting us at our location about an hour away. We had lots of laughs and wound up with some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! He was very flexible and accommodating when working with us on our long wedding day. He and Ashley were always there to capture the big and little moments of our day, however they were never in the way of what was happening. They brought a ton of energy and plenty of fun, unique ideas including finding the perfect spot at Elizabeth Park and some playful photos with soft serve ice cream - perfect for a hot wedding day! After the wedding, Luke was quick to send us our photos which are amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Our wedding would not have been the same without Luke Wayne!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke!!! :-)

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about having Luke as our wedding photographer. He is absolutely incredible to work with. As soon as we met with him we knew he'd be awesome. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, he's fun and energetic, and his shots are gorgeous. Everyone is swooning over how beautiful our wedding (and engagement!) photos turned out. He captured our day perfectly, and I really can't thank him enough for it. If you want the best wedding photos, and the best photographer to work with, Luke is it!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Megan · Married on 03/17/2018

Going with Luke was absolutely one of the best decisions I made! From the first meeting Luke was both professional and personable and made me and my husband feel like we were making the right choice. We quickly decided to go with Luke after meeting him and made our engagement photo appointment. He was very accommodating and worked the photos into be and my husbands busy schedule. He got our engagement photos back to us very quickly, I believe within a week! Neither me or my husband are very fond of taking photos but Luke made it easy. He gave a little direction as well as taking candid photos and it really helped make both me and my husband very comfortable the whole time. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we actually had fun taking pictures with Luke. He was very patient taking all of my family photos, much more patient then myself. He is an amazing photographer and a very friendly person that is easy to talk to. I couldn't wait to see the results of my photos! Once they came in I was absolutely thrilled!! They could not have come out better. Seriously, Luke is the best, if you are considering him, he is a fantastic choice. The quality of his work is worth the price that he gave us. He made our fantastic wedding day even better.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Luke Wayne Photography 21
    Luke Wayne Photography 22
    Luke Wayne Photography 23
    Luke Wayne Photography 24
    Luke Wayne Photography 25
    Luke Wayne Photography 26

Luke Wayne Photography's reply:

ahhhh thanks you!!!! Oh family photos...we got through em :-)

Kayla Holland · Married on 03/11/2018

Incredible Experience! Highly Recommend!

Luke was incredible to work with during our entire experience! He was extremely flexible when it came to our engagement pictures (we wanted snowy pictures and as most know, winter in New England can be unpredictable) and helped us feel so comfortable during the whole process. Luke was able to sit down with us prior to the wedding day and discuss the time line and details and his experience allowed him to make suggestions about things I never would have thought of, but that made the experience that much more perfect. On our wedding day it was awesome to have a familiar face with us every step of the way, and his second shooter, Ashley, was just as easy to get along with. It was like we had our friends there with us! Our pictures and video came out INCREDIBLE, better than we ever could have imagined. The short video summarizes the whole day and is something we have watched and will continue to watch countless times. Overall, we could not be happier with our experience and would and have recommended Luke to all our friends!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Luke Wayne Photography 27
    Luke Wayne Photography 28
    Luke Wayne Photography 29
    Luke Wayne Photography 30
    Luke Wayne Photography 31
    Luke Wayne Photography 32

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Luke and the second photographer were amazing! Obviously the photos came out FANTASTIC but he was great! You don’t feel like there is even a photographer around! He kept us laughing the entire time and would listen to what we wanted. We booked Luke about a year in advance and it was so easy working with him and scheduling meetings. If you want not only great photos but an overall nice dude to do it definitely schedule your event with Luke Wayne!

PS- he went out in the snow in a tee shirt to find the perfect spot for our photos

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 33
    Luke Wayne Photography 34

kathy · Married on 11/26/2017

We hired Luke to photograph our wedding, and he was just a pleasure to work with. He was fast and responsive and really spent time getting to know us. His photos were very high quality; plus, he was a lot of fun! We would definitely recommend him to others. xo, Kathy and Mark

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Luke Wayne Photography 35
    Luke Wayne Photography 36

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2017

Luke was so personable from the beginning! He made my husband and I so comfortable. He made our day stress free and fun! Not only are we thrilled with our photos, the whole experience with Luke couldn't have been any better! He is very talented! Stop your search for a photographer here and book Luke! You will be so happy you did! I will be recommending Luke to everyone i know that needs a photographer!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Maryanne · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about how wonderful Luke and his assistant were for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Not only were the pictures exquisite, but their manner while they were dealing with our family and friends was beyond professional. They were thoughtful and very tuned in to the dynamics of our families, and they captured the essence of this most beautiful wedding and reception. We also enjoyed their senses of humor! We will always be grateful for their expertise and kindness, and I would highly recommend Luke Wayne Photography to anyone who is considering hiring him for their photography needs! Maryanne Healy

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 37
    Luke Wayne Photography 38

M · Married on 10/28/2017

I was thrilled to use Luke Wayne for our October 2017 wedding. My mother-in-law previously had a professional photography business, so she helped me pick my photographer. We both agreed that Luke's images were so beautiful and he truly utilized light and the moment itself to really capture the emotion. Also, his reviews revealed that his clients found him to be down-to-earth and accommodating. After meeting him in person, I was sure that he was the photographer for us because he specializes in weddings and showed great professionalism with a can-do attitude, which made me confident that he could handle the beautiful chaos ;) of a wedding day well. My mother-in-law said it was crucial that there be two photographers so they are both capturing images and Luke always has an assistant!! We discussed the idea of table pictures during the seated dinner. Luke told us that he didn't recommend trying to do table photos simply because many times wedding guests see this type of picture as more of a disturbance and were not as compliant in getting up to pose. I recognized that Luke was trying to help me make the best use of his photography time and I was willing to forgo the table pictures....until closer to the wedding when I realized I wanted my guests at each table to sign a scrapbook page and have an image of the group in the center! I pitched the idea to Luke stating I would designate an outgoing "table leader" for each table who would assure their table posed and signed the guest book. Luke was willing to give it a try at the reception and it definitely worked!!! Furthermore, he was open to changing his schedule to be able to arrive after we got ready and instead of spending the time on getting ready pictures, he stayed later at the wedding reception and caught the fun dancing pictures that I had really wanted. He had the photos to me in one month so that my mom and mother-in-law could use his pictures for their Xmas cards.. All around, he is truly EXCELLENT!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Best vendor we used!! From the beginning, Luke was super flexible and responsive. We met Luke at a vendor showcase The Riverview was hosting and immediately knew we wanted him to shoot our wedding.

Both Luke and his second shooter, Ashley, were so personable and friendly to work with - it felt more like working with friends than hiring someone to shoot your wedding.

Before the wedding I had provided Luke some photos ideas that I had found and he seamlessly slipped those shots into the rest of the photos he was taking. It was important to me to get candid shots of the wedding and less staged photos. Luke was able to capture the true essence of our wedding through he photography and we can't thank him enough!

I agree with Lisa and Adam's review -- "Don't think or hesitate, JUST BOOK HIM! :)"

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 46
    Luke Wayne Photography 47
    Luke Wayne Photography 48

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

I without a doubt recommend Luke to all you future brides/grooms out there!!
    He is not only a phenomenal photographer but all around genuine and amazing individual to spend your wedding day with. Luke and his assistant were personable, had a fantastic sense of humor and most importantly, felt like he was part of our wedding party. We would do this all over again just to work with Luke!! Our wedding was on a cloudy mid-October day. Daylight turned in to darkness quick and he was prepared with the proper lighting to give us the most stunning photographs of our families and bridal party. His creative mind and quick thinking led to some pretty amazing pictures! Thank you, Luke, for capturing our day so perfectly!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 49
    Luke Wayne Photography 50
    Luke Wayne Photography 51

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

We are beyond pleased with our entire experience with Luke Wayne. We are both people who don’t like to have the attention on us or pictures of ourselves. But Luke made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding! He is super professional, creative, and makes sure your pictures are perfect! We highly recommend Luke!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Katy · Married on 09/23/2017

Luke did an amazing job! The pictures of my wedding and engagement shoot came out amazing and they were more than I could have hoped for! He captured the emotion of the whole day from getting ready, to the cermony and reception! Very creative! He is so easy going and fun to work with! I know would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tori · Married on 09/22/2017

Can't say enough amazing things about Luke. We interviewed many photographers and stopped looking as soon as we found Luke. My husband and I are not people who love to get photographed but he makes you feel so comfortable, making jokes, totally on the same page with our sense of humor and just a joy to work with. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about anything- no shot list, no recommendations, etc. He made 100% sure to get all the photos he knew we wanted, reminding us at dinner to stand with my grandma for a shot, and captured the entire night. Most importantly, the photos came out ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING. Our families loved him, the wedding crowd loved him, his second shooter was also phenomenal. Book this guy!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 52
    Luke Wayne Photography 53
    Luke Wayne Photography 54
    Luke Wayne Photography 55

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

We liked Luke once we met him. Very personable and worked within our budget. Looked through his photography books which were beautiful. Very talented.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2017

Luke was fantastic to work with for our wedding in September! We were planning everything from Hawaii and he made it so easy to get things squared away and answered every question that I had leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and that made the entire photo process seamless. Everyone in our wedding party loved working with him and his second shooter for the day. Luke put an emphasis on candid pictures and really capturing the moments that evening and they all came out amazing! Could not be happier and I would absolutely recommend him as a down to earth, professional, and fun wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Becky · Married on 09/09/2017

The photographer was probably the most important vendor for me, and I am SO GLAD we went with Luke. My husband and I did not stop laughing the entire time we were with Luke both during our engagement photos and our wedding. Not only did we end up with the perfect photos of our wedding day (we really can't decide which ones to frame), we had the absolute best time with Luke. He is responsive, professional and so much fun. We really can't say enough good things about our entire experience, from the first email to getting our wedding pictures. He loves what he does and you can tell!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2017

From our first meeting to delivery of our photos Luke was a pleasure to work with! Nestled in Luke's cozy home office where we first met to discuss our wedding we quickly began to feel as though we were chatting with a friend and not a "camera for hire." My husband and I were overwhelmed by all the beautiful shots from our engagement shoot, but were even further impressed by how quickly he delivered them to us. We loved our engagement photos so much we had several poster size enlargements made that adorned the hallway entryway of our reception venue. Luke's experience in the industry was immensely helpful, he helped us adjust our day of timeline to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Well the camera often makes me shy away, Luke managed to capture really authentic moments and not just those "smile for the camera" forced expressions. We all have that relative that try as they might is about as photo friendly as a sea sick crocodile - well at our wedding they are smiling in frame worthy photos thanks to Luke's magic! Highly reccommend.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Luke was unbelievably awesome, the quality of his photos speaks for themselves from the samples he provides on his website and blog. He is not only friendly and approachable but extremely professional and holds himself to the highest standard. You can not go wrong with choosing Luke Wayne photography, he really makes your whole experience easy and enjoyable :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Haley · Married on 08/25/2017

Luke was the first photographer we met with for our wedding that was in August 2017. Not only was he our first but also our last. Once we met him we knew we didn't have to look any further. His personality and creativity won us over from the second we met him. Luke did an amazing job on our engagement photos and the wedding pictures came out even better. He is so responsive and is happy to do whatever you'd like him to. He was flexible with us throughout the entire wedding day which made our day even better. We absolutely loved his assistant photographer, Ashley. They are a perfect pair together and continuously bounce ideas off of each other, making the pictures even better! Every couple knows that their wedding day is going to fly by and they'll sit and wonder how will they ever remember all the special moments that happened throughout the day. Luke will capture all of those moments and help your remember them for a lifetime. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer - you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Luke Wayne Photography 60
    Luke Wayne Photography 61
    Luke Wayne Photography 62

Meghan · Married on 08/19/2017

Luke's photos speak for themselves, but the reason you need to book him for your wedding is because he is fantastic to work with! My husband and I are slightly awkward/camera shy and Luke made us feel so comfortable - thanks to that, our photos ended up coming out great! Seriously, amazing. As soon as you meet him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/11/2017

Luke is truly a 5 stars photographer. For my husband (Matthew) and I, the photos of our wedding day were the MOST IMPORTANT thing. It was crucial for us to make the right decision when it came to a photographer. We spent a great deal of time researching, coming up with a list of potential photographers ultimately having Luke come out on top as our #1. I truly believe that had it not been for Luke, we would not have received the pictures that we did. He was extremely timely, organized and on schedule. Luke is composed, outgoing, and incredibly flexible. He's able to stay calm, relaxed and professional even on a day as stressful as a wedding! He was serious when he needed to be and also funny when he needed to be. He was straight forward with us, letting us know what we would be able to do and not do with the timeline that we had. You can see not only in his work, but in his character that his true passion is photography. He really does have an art, an eye and loves what he does! He was able to catch those special (hidden) moments perfectly. We hardly noticed him and yet he was ALL over the place. He was never in the way or overbearing and yet he was there, right away for anything we asked. We were not expecting to receive our wedding photos back as soon as we did! Luke was very hands on, from the moment I had first emailed him with interest to communicating and responding to emails. He literally was just a text message away. The service and quality he provides is unmatchable. He was truly a blessing on our wedding day. I'd choose him over and over again. In fact, we CANNOT wait to book a shoot with him ASAP. Thank you! <3 Matthew & Pamela

Sent on 09/07/2017

Aubrey · Married on 08/05/2017

We cannot express how happy we were with not only the amazing photos, but working with Luke. Luke was helpful and always willing to discuss any questions we had from the very beginning until our wedding day and even after. I wanted to have our wedding day planned to the minute and Luke was there every step of the way with a Plan B in case of rain and with a ton of positivity and great ideas. We would highly recommend Luke for the high quality of the service but also the overall experience- it can't be beat!

Sent on 08/14/2017