Luke Larsen Videography Reviews

4 | Sioux Falls, SD

4 Reviews for Luke Larsen Videography

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Best decision of our wedding

Out of all our vendors, I was the most impressed with Luke (and we haven’t even seen our video yet!). He was so attentive the whole day. Every time I saw him he was on the search for the perfect shot. The thing I loved most about Luke was that he made you feel so comfortable... because at least for me, knowing you’re being filmed can be a nerve racking thing. If you are in the Sioux Falls area and planning a wedding, you HAVE TO have Luke there. You will not regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Shannon Christopher-Holt · Married on 09/08/2018

Sept. 8 2019 Special Day

Luke Larsen is an amazing videographer! He captures every little moment through out the day perfectly. It truly enhances the day to the fullest and makes the wedding experience go on after that special day! My husband and I are so pleased with the out come of our video and ceremony video! He even had it all packaged up in a cute little box for us to keep in while we wait to watch it again. Thank You Luke for all your hard work to capture our special day to the fullest!

• Lauren

Lauren Steers · Married on 08/19/2017

Best Decision Ever

Choosing Luke Larsen Videography for our wedding was easily the the best decision we made. He was so easy and fun to work with, amazing at communicating, and of course, the video itself was PHENOMENAL (I’m too embarrassed to publicly admit how many times I’ve watched it)! To all the brides out there contemplating whether booking a videographer is worth it, the answer is simple: a million times over YES (and let’s be real, Luke Larsen Videography is the ONLY way to go)! Luke, we cannot thank you enough for giving us something that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Libby Teunissen · Married on 08/13/2016

AMAZING experience.

If you want the BEST,get Luke!