Luke Lambertson Photo + Video Reviews

4 Reviews for Luke Lambertson Photo + Video

• Ally

Ally · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Luke and his team were professional and so fun to work with. He made us feel comfortable the whole time all while making us laugh nonstop. Anyone who is looking for a wedding photo and videographer look no further! He is worth every penny! Thank you Luke and team for capturing our day and making it one we will never forget!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh · Married on 11/04/2018

Choose Luke

Luke is AMAZING! He was so sweet meeting us before hand & making us comfortable and even more sweet at our wedding. He was professional & fun and most importantly, made sure we looked great in photos! He has the most contagious laugh that makes your smile so natural.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Mackenzie Cummins · Married on 11/03/2018

Most beautiful and unique wedding photos!

I initially looked at several photographers but ultimately decided on Luke because he was responsive, incredibly friendly, and actually took the time to get to know my husband. He made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is not easy for either of us! He gave great direction and was very personable, which made us both relax and definitely made a difference in how our photographs came out. People tell me all the time I have some of the most beautiful and unique wedding photos they have ever seen and I credit it all to Luke! I have recommended to all my friends and family and plan to hire him again in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Messick · Married on 01/05/2018

Luke Lambertson Photography is ah-mazing!

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video is an absolute joy! I have worked with several photographers (for both personal and professional photoshoots) and Luke has been one of my favorite experiences. He is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, directs you so you know exactly what to do, and is just a great person to be around (his laugh just lights up any room). Luke was so accommodating, gave great ideas on outfits to wear that look best with his editing style, and was so so quick on delivering our gallery. I'm so in love with every single photo that he delivered. I can't pick a favorite. I wish Luke didn't live on the opposite side of the country from me because I would have Luke document every major event in my life.

Sent on 04/22/2019