8 Reviews for Luisa Renay Photo

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 Luisa Renay Photo Reviews

Luisa went above and beyond!

Setting up the contract was a breeze as she does everything online. My husband and I had a small budget, she worked with that and made it possible for us to hire her. She agreed on bringing 1 camera and 1 video but on the day she brought a second photographer at no extra cost! I was extremely grateful to say the least! When she arrived I still had a few things to set up and she helped finish things up! She captured everything beautifully and has such an amazing attitude, super nice, friendly and makes you feel comfortable.
The editing of the images and videos were PERFECT and came out much better than what I imagined.
I also asked her if she had extra footage and she was kind enough to send us a USB with the rest of the what she recorded!

At the end of the big day all we really have are the memories and we’re so happy we have such beautiful images and video to remind us of that day!

We will definitely be booking Luisa for future events! 10/10 A+ :) Thank you so much, Luisa!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Claudia , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you have an opportunity to book Luisa for something, DO IT!!!!! She was the photographer for our wedding, and she did an AMAZING job! We seriously lucked out. Her work speaks for itself; she took countless gorgeous photos of us, our guests, details, and all sorts of things I never would've thought of. Beyond that though, she was both very professional and very fun to work with, and all of our guests loved her. I'm so happy she was able to be a part of our day!

We had a very DIY wedding and actually weren't sure at first that we were even going to have a photographer. However, someone told me during the planning that the main thing you're left with after an awesome day is the photos, and really encouraged us to find a photographer, and OMG we could not have found anyone better -- I'm so glad we listened :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luisa was extremely efficient! She took both our engagement photos and wedding photos and we received them very shortly after she took them. They look amazing! I wouldn’t have anyone else capture our special day. We felt comfortable being ourselves which is super important. I recommend her to all my friends.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luisa is a doll, truly. She was super patient and engaging. Very professional and flexible with time and schedule. We were so lucky to have her do our wedding photos. Quick turnaround and great communication throughout process. Open to suggestions and also great at direction.

Photos
Profile Picture Chelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Luisa is AMAZING. I am so glad she took me and my fiancés engagement pictures! I would hugely reccomend her to anyone! If your getting married you need Luisa!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Luisa was AWESOME!!!!! She was super responsive via email, both before and after the wedding. She arrived on time and ready to shoot on the day of! My fiance and I were both dreading the mushy couples photos and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! She was able to wrangle our very animated wedding party and got great shots! Our preview of 30 edited photos were to us the next day, and all of the 1765 edited photos were to us a week after the wedding! Only a week!!! The pictures are better than we could have even hoped for and she got AWESOME pictures on the dancefloor. I would highly recommend Luisa to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion, but especially a wedding. We couldn't be happier!

Photo
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will be honest: I was not the kind of bride who wanted wedding photos done, as I did not see the point to them. Plus, my relatives take so many photos, I figured that would cover it. However, after seeing Luisa's pictures and speaking with her, I decided I'd give it a whirl. She clearly cared very much about my wedding from day one, and worked hard to get a good idea of the kind of couple my husband and I was so the pictures could match us. I loved meeting her and even got excited about the concept of photos for the first time! The day of our wedding, she was super prepared and took pictures of things I hadn't even considered, but I'm so glad she did! She even visited the venue in advance to figure out where would be best to take pictures. She also constantly asked my husband and I if there was anything else we needed or would like. She was so flexible and considerate, I could not have asked for better. So whether you think a photographer is the most important part of your wedding, you're on the fence, or hate pictures and are giving into family demands, book Luisa. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/17, 1 Review